NN's Intent

DeletedUser

Kris they are telling some loyal TLA people that SAm was going to join. That was NEVER EVER a possibility and was used to make them think NN was not the destruction of TLA. Madlax post is showing of emotion that she brought upon herself.

Much like people tried to tell me UPADS was not a fusion spy at the end of WW1

But I guess I cant expect you to understand Kris. You are now tarred with the same brush

You know it is funny you guys could not come up with a name.

Lots of ex DSL, TLA, and people like myself have plenty of options for you.

The only good thing is that you did not destroy the image of a good work if you actually chose a decent name ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

I understand, I was told Sam would either be joining or quitting.

We all know which one he chose.

DeletedUser

No you dont

He was never going to join and the powers at be knew that. They dont want YOU and OTHERS to know. I can break it down into syllables if you like

That might help to prevent you calling the post stupid again if we really go down to the building blocks.

thelurkingwolf

The reason I think NN killed the world has nothing to do with Nukes or conquests, or the mudanity of actually winning the world and waking up to see that sea of blue on the Map one day - whatever Tribe your in that day is a long long time away, and the only Tribe and leader who I think might have been able to do it more quickly has now departed this world.

Purely and simply I think NN killed the soul of this world (And yes I know thats sounds arty farty and I have to stress it is my opinion and my opinion only). Player were left with a choice in some cases, join NN, Fight NN, or quit - and that choice was entirely up to them - but for those player from the truly effected Tribes (TLA and DSL) what sort of a choice is that? Desert friends and fight them, stay with friends and fight friends, or quit. And thas why we are seeing so many great players hit the delete button - because for them the soul of this world and the friendship and cameradie that kept them playing this world has gone, and of the choices that are left to them walking away is the least painful option.

Flame that if you want, its just my opinion and not meant to be legally binding in anyway, thats just how I see it and its the reason I believe NN killed the world - and thats nothing to do with winning the world, its just a reason to try to win the world.

Very well said. The bold bit is something NN really should be taking a step back and reflecting on.

DeletedUser79621

I don't honestly care whether he was going to join or not, I liked the motives behind forming NN so I joined.

If I didn't like it I would have stayed in Shadow, where a lot of my friends remained. Or I would have done what a large portion have now done, deleted my account, I would have been hugely reluctant to do that as I have so far enjoyed my time on W29.

Also, regarding the edit in your previous post, the name of our tribe is No Name...

As Graylin's sig so eloquently puts it "Don't be worried about a name, be worried about your survival"

DeletedUser

No you dont

He was never going to join and the powers at be knew that. They dont want YOU and OTHERS to know. I can break it down into syllables if you like

Yes cause once again.. Yoni knows more then everyone else .. Even the players in NN :icon_rolleyes:

Yonithan,

I have to ask, How do you know more then the players in NN? Do you have a crystal ball? Really, this is getting really old. You come on here everyday and flame any post that has anything to do with NN. We could just be simply saying it is a great day outside. You would automatically say that there is a cloud in the sky, and that one cloud makes this a terrible day.

You find the negative .001 in everything that has to do with my tribe.

Now getting back onto the topic of Damage, If he has returned, He may not want to post here just due to his strong words he posted before. Is it not possible that he returned, found TLA in its state and was upset. Spoke with alot of hurt in his heart? Possible I think. Then after a few days and alot of thinking, realized that his friends that he spent so long with were in NN. People from shadow that he grew a friendship with and talked to all the time were also in NN. That he had the chance to be a duke in this tribe. A tribe that can be a world winner. Maybe the first world winner.

We all know that Damage is not one to post on the world forums that often. Maybe he is getting a kick out of watching all this bickering over him.

Maybe? maybe not?

But why I ask do you come on here, And discredit anything anyone says, With lack of proof or first hand knowledge of anything that has been said? or going on behind the scene?

It really baffles me!

Charles

DeletedUser

I would rather flame NN than post like you have been in people good bye threads.

And I dont really need to look hard to find things that are negative, you just make it so easy.

Really easy to shut me up on this one would be for SAm to come on and post against me or message me on skype. I can now see why kim / kat and yourself are so hated at the moment by that group. I once wondered why you looked up to Charles Manson now I see he probably looks up to you!

How does it feel to be hated by so many of the DSL core Graylin, no Fusion players come on here and hate me. Must be a bitter pill to swallow

Normally i leave Jobe to make you look silly.

But Slayer does not seem to think Sam is coming back

Push of Faith (209|594) K52 10,213 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-22 02:29:07
Push of Faith (210|594) K52 10,239 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-21 23:11:14
Push of Faith (211|594) K52 10,162 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-21 18:14:49
Push of Faith (287|513) K52 9,455 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-21 17:20:03

DeletedUser

I would rather flame NN than post like you have been in people good bye threads.

This is a game of choices Yonithan. I made my choice to stay with NN. Any player that is in NN also made that choice. Just as you did to leave fusion and join Kgr/a and Then Grind. If a player did not make the standards of NN then they did not take the advice the upper tier players in Shadow/DSL had been trying to teach and show them. They were not active enough. Or just plain lazy.

The players that received invites and choose not to join us also made a choice. I respect it, But I also understand what game I am playing. When they made there choice to go on and continue in shadow. The knew we were no longer in the tribe together. They had no diplomacy with me or my tribe.

and moving on to the players that choose to quit. They also made a choice. They choose to hit that delete button. Should I hate them for that? Should I not say anything in there goodbye threads? No.. I should show them the respect I have for them. They made there own choice. I honored it. And wished them a farewell and asked them to keep in touch. Why am I such a horrible player for that Yonithan?

And I dont really need to look hard to find things that are negative, you just make it so easy.

Its not hard to post when you have hate in your heart yonithan. Can you just play this game, It is a war game you know. I have attacked and nobled peoples villages in this game that I am actually alot closer to then most of the members in shadow. Example I attacked Facius... Those that know me know that facius and myself have been friends since the start of this world.

Guess I should have not done that by your standards? Since he was a friend and all.

Tribal hugs Is not a game I play

Really easy to shut me up on this one would be for SAm to come on and post against me or message me on skype.

I do not wish to "shut you up" I would rather you keep posting. So everyone can really see how horrible of a person you really are yonithan. If sam chooses to come on here and post, Or skype you and inform you of his actions that is up to him. I really do not think that is going to happen though, Sam is his own person, Answers really to no one. So calling him out on here is not really going to do anything for ya. I feel anyways.

I can now see why kim / kat and yourself are so hated at the moment by that group. I once wondered why you looked up to Charles Manson now I see he probably looks up to you!

Sorry, yonithan comparing me to a mass murderer. Thats really low. Even for you. Please go and take some 420 refreshments this morning, you seem to be in a really foul mood. No reason to be mean, This is only a game!

How does it feel to be hated by so many of the DSL core Graylin, no Fusion players come on here and hate me. Must be a bitter pill to swallow

Again. This is about choices I made mine, They made theirs. No reason to scream yell and complain about them. If i was not invited to NN. I would have not deleted. I would have formed a new tribe or looked for recruitment into another. They made the choice to delete. I had really nothing to do with it.

How can the DSL core hate me for NN. I was not even aware that NN was happening. I was away. I returned and Was already in NN. I am not a leader in NN. I was not part of the planning of NN. An I have spoke to a few players that wished not to join NN. I listened to them, Was even asked to rejoin DSL by TDO. Tom is a good friend of mine, I declined his offer. As I have been with the core group I am with for a very long time Yonithan. I spoke with Dallock also and listened to what he had to say. I spoke with Steve and begged him not to delete. He thanked me for my words and then asked me to join w42. I also declined that. I have not really spoke to jess, But I have never had a bad word about jess, Nor has she ever spoke badly to me, (unless she was a bit tipsy lol ) I really wish she does not leave, But she made her choice. I have not spoke to lita, But I do not have nothing bad to say about her. Forsaken, Well that is a hard one. I really respected the guy. I taught him alot about this game. Actually got him into NME after the ltoh guys had already joined and the leadership said no more. I rallied for him to get in and a bit later they agreed. It was rather hurtful the way he came on here and flamed me. I really learned something that day about gary.

I put up a aggressive forum presence for a reason. I may not be liked in the forum because of it. But it is the style i choose when i joined this world.. a Aggressive , Controversial poster, but ingame and for my tribe. I am a very good person/player. Heck today I went out and bout 800 pps cause 4 players did not have the ability to buy them themselves But i guess thats how horrible of a person I am. I guess I spend hours writing scripts and teaching players how to use them.

Cause Im just plain MEAN YONITHAN

DeletedUser

How can the DSL core hate me for NN. I was not even aware that NN was happening. I was away. I returned and Was already in NN. I am not a leader in NN. I was not part of the planning of NN. An I have spoke to a few players that wished not to join NN. I listened to them, Was even asked to rejoin DSL by TDO. Tom is a good friend of mine, I declined his offer. As I have been with the core group I am with for a very long time Yonithan. I spoke with Dallock also and listened to what he had to say. I spoke with Steve and begged him not to delete. He thanked me for my words and then asked me to join w42. I also declined that. I have not really spoke to jess, But I have never had a bad word about jess, Nor has she ever spoke badly to me, (unless she was a bit tipsy lol ) I really wish she does not leave, But she made her choice. I have not spoke to lita, But I do not have nothing bad to say about her. Forsaken, Well that is a hard one. I really respected the guy. I taught him alot about this game. Actually got him into NME after the ltoh guys had already joined and the leadership said no more. I rallied for him to get in and a bit later they agreed. It was rather hurtful the way he came on here and flamed me. I really learned something that day about gary.
Cause Im just plain MEAN YONITHAN

Problem in bold... you forgot to put "Tom WAS a good friend of mine" thats past tense. Friends don't talk crap in other friends goodbye threads and/or talk crap about them behind their back :icon_rolleyes:

And I asked you to rejoin DSL in W29, yes. But that was before I found things out and before you flamed a so called "good friend" I never had a problem with you, just Kat/Kim. Your the one flamed me and also talked crap behind my back. Seems like some of the bipolar attitude of the two people you have been following has rubbed off on you. :icon_sad:

Thanks, have a good day.

DeletedUser

Graylin I did not compare you to charles manson first. Let me remind you

lol.. Ill leave this to one of my favorite quotes..

In the words of charles manson..

If i started killing ... There would be none of you left.

Sadly once again.. Im to far north.. to come in and attack.. so ill use my mastermind skills and convience someone else to get free expansion.. shouldnt be that hard.. i did convience someone else to take out the number 1 ranked tribe.. how hard do you think it would be to take your tribe out..

Combine that with an old skype convo

Ouch TDO now knows the truth about you as well. Now for one of my favourite quotes in relation to your friendship with TDO

"another one bites the dust"

DeletedUser

Madlax I will answer your wall of text when you show proof that Damage was ever going to join.

What does that have to do with my post and when did I personally ever tell anyone that Damage was definitely going to join? All I know is that we gave him the option. Everyone in TLA I've seen speak on the matter in our skype room said Sam would probably quit instead, they knew that. But he had the option, if he so desired it. That does not change the hilarity of the false bravado of supposed underhanded moves and betrayal of head bursting magnitudes. At the end of the day, like it or not, what I said is the truth. That's probably why nobody wants to respond to it.

Hate. It's all you've got. It's all you'll ever have.

DeletedUser

Problem in bold... you forgot to put "Tom WAS a good friend of mine" thats past tense. Friends don't talk crap in other friends goodbye threads and/or talk crap about them behind their back :icon_rolleyes:

And I asked you to rejoin DSL in W29, yes. But that was before I found things out and before you flamed a so called "good friend" I never had a problem with you, just Kat/Kim. Your the one flamed me and also talked crap behind my back. Seems like some of the bipolar attitude of the two people you have been following has rubbed off on you. :icon_sad:

Thanks, have a good day.

Really?

Hmm.. Seems I am out of this loop .. Since I have no clue of what the heck your talking about.

But since your a bitter person tom. And do not have the dignity to approach me and speak to me. I guess you can just keep on with your disillusioned dream. I rallied for you to get a account in NN. But then I learned the truth about how you talk to people. I guess only one person can be wrong and the other has to be absolutely right.

Well seems I just lost another person I considered a friend. An I have no clue how I talked crap behind your back though. Are you man enough to pm via forum mail.. Cause i would really like to know what I was to have said.

DeletedUser

Nice post Madlax, now the TLA group know the truth.

I actually thought your post was a stretch because normally one side needs to dominante that other for that to happen.

i.e. KGR over Fusion.

And then very few fusion players attacked ex fusion players. Quite the opposite docke was aware that we would not and he did not put us in that position.

The only attacks I took from ex Fusion was when I was attacked by slayer sitting the jayminator account.

DeletedUser

Yoni, do you even read before you make conclusions suited to your own hate-consumed mentality? It doesn't seem like it.

DeletedUser

Must be the new distraction tactic for NN. Focus on other people that they are filled with "hate"

Quite the opposite, have a massive smile on my face right now and I dont hate anyone in this game. Even Graylin, after all it is just a game!

W29, the world that destroyed multiple greats reputations!

I had no reputation to defend / destroy so I w29 can not claim me as a victim

DeletedUser

Seems you're the one pulling out red herrings more than I. You still haven't responded to the post. Nor have you explained whatever twisted logic you followed to parade your way to a conclusion you now proclaim is true? :|

Distraction tactics...yeah, if that's what you call being interested in how someone else arrives at their conclusions :)

whall0625

Madlax I will answer your wall of text when you show proof that Damage was ever going to join.

Anything she would show u would be false though....i read Damages response to the idea and when people left TLA they did so knowing that Sam would prob quit when he got back......Sam wanted to win this world under the TLA banner and he had things set up to where it was very likely that would have happened.....he saw the NN idea as nothing more then a way to circumvent TLA victory.

DeletedUser79621

Then of course there is the fact that Madlax never said that Damage was going to join, that was other people. So why should she provide evidence to something that she didn't even say?

DeletedUser

illage Points Old Owner New Owner Date/Time
Push of Faith (212|601) K62 10,493 damageboi123 [NN] rollo86 [NN] 2010-06-22 17:55:42
Push of Faith (231|628) K62 10,298 damageboi123 [NN] durhees [NN] 2010-06-22 14:31:25
Push of Faith (285|513) K52 9,477 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-22 14:23:51
Push of Faith (209|594) K52 10,213 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-22 02:29:07

And it continues.

DeletedUser62494

BEWARE! QUOTE WALLS AND LOTS OF TEXT

And alot of inside details revealed

What is stupitd is people believing that Sam was going to be part of NN. Show me the proof,
There is no proof and I doubt anyone who knew Sam would even think he would join NN.

All this shows me is that the TLA group of NN is feeling the weight of treachery on their concious. There are also a portion that would die if they realised Sam was against this from day one. SAm had two options, 1 stay and fight NN, 2 quit. He took number 2, there was never an option to join NN.

There was no act of treachery. Sam was as I have stated before fully aware that many of us planned to join NN. He made efforts to prevent this but his efforts fell short of what was needed to keep things intact. His mere presence was often enough to keep us intact but his constant absences of late moved things along alot faster then he could prevent.

I hearby extend the hand to all players of TLA who realise that they have been sold a dummy. Sam did not mention any of the key TLA players in his leaving thread for a reason because he felt betrayed. Now I personally believe slayer wanted Sam to follow but deep down he knew what was going to happen. But these distractions blaming everyone else but yourself need to stop. A simple saying "you made your bed now lie in it"

None of the TLA players were sold the dummy. They were all fully aware of the facts before they made their move. If they weren't then I am sorry for them. But all the players I contacted about moving with me were 100% aware of the facts not our hopes.

I am sure Sam felt betrayed. If I was him I know I would as well. But the fact remains we all play for fun and when the fun is gone we look to find the fun again and NN has offered us exactly that. Did it cause Sam to quit? Yes it did.

Yes I personally wanted Sam to follow and join/lead NN. Did I for one second actually believe he would? No. I did not even for a second believe he would join NN.

Any excuses made for join NN aren't excuses. We have been asked time and again our reasons for joining NN and we gave them. Maybe our reasons don't meet your criteria for leaving a tribe ect but it obviously meet ours. Thus it would be refreshing if that part of the subject was dropped.

I have personally had a number of requests from ex DSL and TLA core to rejoin and fight you. I wonder why?

Honestly let them come back. I would welcome them returning to the fight with open arms. I have in my time in TW fought many friends and enjoy it actually. Sadly players keep forgetting its just a game and even friends can challenge eachother in a game.

It wont be long before the emotional players of NN clash and then we will just sit back and laugh

This keeps being predicted and I honestly just keep laughing. Unfortunatly its not going to happen. You see NN unlike other tribes isn't a tribe we joined to keep ourselves around in W29. Its a tribe we joined out of our own free will.

At the starting stage most join a tribe for protection. After that tribe falls they move on to a bigger more successful tribe and so on.

NN unlike those tribes isn't one we joined out of nessecity but out of our own free wills. Thus I see no reason we will clash.

Hey Slayer, have you missed me? Haha.

Of course I missed you.

First of all, if you honestly don't care, then why are you bothering to post here. There are internal forums if you only care about the feelings of NN. I mean, if you're not trying to sway any opinions, what's the point of making a post here, and wasting our time. Because in your last post, the first paragraph seemed to be defending your actions to people whose thoughts don't matter to you. :p

I have been posting for a simple reason that even you can understand. Alot of players are seeking insight to what is going on/happened. I happen to have a good insight and thus have been explaining the sitiation.

[Not at Slayer's post]Second of all, I think some of you are not understanding "world domination". If you simply wanted to have a world where it is blue everywhere, take out paper and a blue crayon. World domination in this game is ultimately about having "all villages under one control" or something like that. But, what makes this game unique is how you get to that point. Merging, and lying, and cheating, and spying, and backstabbing is not the way to win in this game. If you do those things, who are you really defeating? Nobling villages, successfully defending yourself, and actually bettering the other players/ tribes is how you win this game. What would it be for a bunch of NBA players to play a Junior High basketball team? Sure they'd win, but what have they really won?

Merging? Dino/KRG-A = GRIND/BUMP So your tribe is a fail?
Lying? Docke trying to say he and his co-duke didn't try to back stab Shadow.
Cheating? So when docke got the sit on exor and perposely wrecked it you wouldn't consider that underhanded or cheating?
Backstabbing? Please refer to lying.

Now I know all of Dockes little goons will be upset that I have just slurred his name through the mud but to make a point I have should you that the leader you worship is just as bad as anyone you have pointed your finger at.

I think this might be my last post... I think another person should quit today :)

No need to quit cubs.

Kris they are telling some loyal TLA people that SAm was going to join. That was NEVER EVER a possibility and was used to make them think NN was not the destruction of TLA. Madlax post is showing of emotion that she brought upon herself.
Was NN the destruction of TLA? Yes in a way it was. As I stated earlier I never told anyone that Sam was going to join.

Much like people tried to tell me UPADS was not a fusion spy at the end of WW1

No idea what this is so no need for me to make a response :)

But I guess I cant expect you to understand Kris. You are now tarred with the same brush

I have always enjoyed how you always maintain such a moral high ground Yoni. It seems slighty pathetic that you can not even come off your high horse long enough to understand that just because you are on the receiving end of a beating doesn't mean your enemy is all evil and tarred and so on. (The receiving end of a beating is in reference to GRIND as a whole being beaten not directly at you)

You know it is funny you guys could not come up with a name.

It was decided that we would go with no name since both sides Shadow and TLA took great pride in their respective names and thus no reason to make a fuss over something so silly as a name.

Lots of ex DSL, TLA, and people like myself have plenty of options for you.

Haha go share yoni. I am sure they are all kinds of creative names :icon_eek:

The only good thing is that you did not destroy the image of a good work if you actually chose a decent name ;)

No you dont

That might help to prevent you calling the post stupid again if we really go down to the building blocks.

Yet again I answer this. The odds of Sam joining NN were less then .001%. In a perfectly honest statement I told the players who where choosing to join that Sam would probably quit.

Flaming on goodbye threads has been done by both sides and should be dropped completely as it is disrespectful. I never support flaming on goodbye threads.(yes I know this wasn't directed at me)

Really easy to shut me up on this one would be for SAm to come on and post against me or message me on skype. I can now see why kim / kat and yourself are so hated at the moment by that group. I once wondered why you looked up to Charles Manson now I see he probably looks up to you!

This is answered in my final response.

Directed towards graylin no need for me to respond.

Normally i leave Jobe to make you look silly.

:lol:

But Slayer does not seem to think Sam is coming back

Push of Faith (210|594) K52 10,239 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-21 23:11:14
Push of Faith (211|594) K52 10,162 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-21 18:14:49
Push of Faith (287|513) K52 9,455 damageboi123 [NN] Slayer2292 [NN] 2010-06-21 17:20:03

[spoil] Sam/damageboi123 is being sat by NN. He is not returning. When the account originally joined NN it was being sat by a none NN member who was on good terms with NN. He then passed the sit to NN members. Don't waste your time asking who because it doesn't matter. I have now laid many rumors to rest and hope to see good educated responses. Please read the entire post before asking questions as alot of information not formerly disclosed the world has now been opened for all to see. [/spoil]