NN's Intent

Jobetopia

Save the inactives ,shall i start a thread for these poor creatures you and warrior prey on Yoni?

It really does make me laugh :) Has anyone actually looked at the world recently? There was already a mass of Inactives in Grind, TLA, and Shadow, thats part of the reason NN formed, since NN formed the Number of Inactives and Barbs on that side of the fence have soared, as Shadow/NN/TLA players who could not support the formation of NN have quit/left/gone barb.

Yes my friends - the world is probablly more inactive then it has ever been, there are probablly more High Points Barbs in good positions knocking around now than there have ever been - is it really a surprise people are eating them? - It kind of puts them to slightly better use than pretty scenery after all.

NN is eating Barbs and Inactives and Internally Nobling, so is Grind, so is DBD - We are all at it. I suppose the only tribe that could actually get on its horse and point smug fingers at the moment is ONoes - for the simple reason that they are a 7 man 100% active Tribe and have no need to eat each other.

We are ALL doing it, or have done it recently - theres a whole thread where pretty much everyone is in agreement that its necessary (even if some people due try to claim they are "War Targets").

DeletedUser

LOL...

as Shadow/NN/TLA players who could not support the formation of NN have quit/left/gone barb.

LOL.

You are implying that our backstabbing treacherous ways did this? maybe.. MAYBE for a few. MAYBE MAYBE a few REALLY REALLY have RL issues.

BUT.

and i'll say it again...

BUT...

I think they said (especially in the TLA perspective)..."all my help and support that i have been COAT-TAILING on.. and relying on to clear and nuke while i noble and eat inactives all day and keep my pretty nukes all dressed up like a girl at a ball.... SINCE THEY LEFT AND WILL ACTUALLY ATTACK ME... i might as well quit and/or b*tch and quit or WHINE and quit.

either way. i think it was more to that than your tired ol' betrayal. The only betrayers were the now DBD and the ex-tla that were worthless (this includes a few that have come over to NN, but we have plans for them... anyone remember ol roger???)

Jobetopia

LOL...

LOL.

You are implying that our backstabbing treacherous ways did this? maybe.. MAYBE for a few. MAYBE MAYBE a few REALLY REALLY have RL issues.

BUT.

and i'll say it again...

BUT...

Erm, No Simon - I was talking about people like Damage and Dallock, who did in fact quit (and in Dallocks case go Barb) because of the formation of NN. If you have actually looked around your territory and seen the sea of Barbs recently? People just suffering from RL issues tend not to hit the Delete Button, they tend to leave there villas with there tribe. - But equally, I did not imply NN's "Betrayal" did that, I just made a simple statement of fact that quite a few in your neck of the woods quit for that reason....which they did.

I think they said (especially in the TLA perspective)..."all my help and support that i have been COAT-TAILING on.. and relying on to clear and nuke while i noble and eat inactives all day and keep my pretty nukes all dressed up like a girl at a ball.... SINCE THEY LEFT AND WILL ACTUALLY ATTACK ME... i might as well quit and/or b*tch and quit or WHINE and quit.

either way. i think it was more to that than your tired ol' betrayal. The only betrayers were the now DBD and the ex-tla that were worthless (this includes a few that have come over to NN, but we have plans for them... anyone remember ol roger???)

Erm Simon, you might want to analyse that last bit - Yoni said NN would fight each other, thats been refuted by Slayer/Madlax etc, and then you have come on (for the 2nd time) and said that you will also at somepoint be attacking your fellow NN members that you dislike.....Kind of makes what Yoni said look quite accurate. Hey Ho - Enjoy :)

DeletedUser

For the record

I know once agian my typing skills will come under fire but Im compelled to reply to Slayer
Merging? Dino/KRG-A = GRIND/BUMP So your tribe is a fail?
Lying? Docke trying to say he and his co-duke didn't try to back stab Shadow.
Cheating? So when docke got the sit on exor and perposely wrecked it you wouldn't consider that underhanded or cheating?
Backstabbing? Please refer to lying.

I was part of a internal group of players who felt that the war with NSA was a tactical mistake and that by doing so limited our expansion,
Also i knew that the dislike between DSL and old Fusion members would always be a source of conflict.No names need be used.
Docke and I did not agree on lots of topics or directions the tribe was headed
My reason for seeking a alliance with TLA at the time was based on the restrictions that the agreement with DSL placed on Grind Also
going back as far as early December of 09 I predicted that either Grind or DSL would make a alliance with TLA.
Now I know the so called ELITE of world 29 will disagree But the TLA/DSL alliance was NO surprise to me and that our (Grinds) intervention
in support of DSL was a mistake . Did I cheat No !!! I dont cheat Did I backstabb DSL thats up to you to decide for yourself in my opinon
because NO alliance was formed I dont consider it as backstabbling it was diplomacy period. Had Grind agreed to a NSA option that was
presented would it it have been considered underhanded...Im sure DSL would feel that way Did I lie Hell No and resent any implacation
that i have
As to Docke handling of exor's account I wasnt to fond of that but Docke wasnt banned and I figured that he hadnt broken a rule,So
it wasnt cheating ..Underhanded well agian thats a opinon for each of you to decide.
Whats is wrong with world 29 is the lack of respect between players and this "ELITE" mentalty We each Play differnetly and I
like to think this is what makes TW fun. the creation of NN means Nothing to me The mannor in which any tribe or player conducts
themselves should be of Interest to everyone
Now I discussed a surrender of Grind to TLA with Sam and I never intented to follow thru My goal was to destroy the TLA -Shadow alliance
Now That would have been underhanded.JOBE told me so and i would live with that had it happened :lol: Again its dipolmacy as a tool
and a weapon Nothing more. This is after all Just a game and if you cant see That and need your Ego stroked thru your Grand
style of Play In TW well I feel sorry for you.

Aslo I would Like to extend my thanks for NN Great sportsmanship in regards to melvinsputnicks recovery from his heart attack that !!!
made me proud of all of those involved and earned my respect. Wow I havent typed this much in my life..PEACE
JR

DeletedUser62494

I know once agian my typing skills will come under fire but Im compelled to reply to Slayer

There is no reason to bash your typing skills. You will present your thoughts and ideas and I will analyze them and reply.

I was part of a internal group of players who felt that the war with NSA was a tactical mistake and that by doing so limited our expansion,

It was only a tactical mistake because you failed to destroy NSA when you had by far the upper hand. And more so your expansion was not limited it was once again your tribes inability to finish off =TFHR= that limited your own expansion.

Also i knew that the dislike between DSL and old Fusion members would always be a source of conflict.No names need be used.

Its not to hard to control players like that. They have a free will. When the join the tribe they are to follow the leaders decisions regardless of personal feelings or they should leave. If they can not keep conduct themselves in a proper manner towards their own allies then they are a sore spot to their own tribe and a detriment to their own tribes success and should be ashamed.

Docke and I did not agree on lots of topics or directions the tribe was headed

If you had kept your hand out of the cookie jar maybe the tribe would have made it and Docke would still be around?

My reason for seeking a alliance with TLA at the time was based on the restrictions that the agreement with DSL placed on Grind. Also going back as far as early December of 09 I predicted that either Grind or DSL would make a alliance with TLA.

Its easy to predict doom and gloom when you let your members run their mouths openly about your allies. That never makes for a strong foundation. As for the restrictions once again refer to my first part of my post to see that your tribe cost itself.

Now I know the so called ELITE of world 29 will disagree But the TLA/DSL alliance was NO surprise to me and that our (Grinds) intervention in support of DSL was a mistake.

Of course it was no surprise to you. We cut off talks and the Shadow/TLA border went quiet. If you didn't get the clue at that time then maybe you wouldn't have got it at all.

Did I cheat No !!! I don't cheat Did I back stab DSL thats up to you to decide for yourself in my opinion because NO alliance was formed I don't consider it as back stabbing it was diplomacy period. Had Grind agreed to a NSA option that was presented would it it have been considered underhanded...Im sure DSL would feel that way Did I lie Hell No and resent any implacation that i have

Yet again I answer this. The mere fact that you were seeking options to betray your ally was back stabbing enough. Is it diplomacy? Obviously part of diplomacy is making allies and removing tribes viewed as in the way to ones own success.

As to Docke handling of exor's account I wasnt to fond of that but Docke wasnt banned and I figured that he hadn't broken a rule,So it wasn't cheating ..Underhanded well again thats a opinion for each of you to decide.

Exor had left the world at the time and it was more then underhanded what he did. And any player who denies that needs to have his moral compass checked. Message me on skype for further details on this as forum rules forbid me going into any statements on this topic.

Whats is wrong with world 29 is the lack of respect between players and this "ELITE" mentality We each Play differntly and I like to think this is what makes TW fun. the creation of NN means Nothing to me The manner in which any tribe or player conducts themselves should be of Interest to everyone.

There is no lack of respect as you say. There is just opinions. And when a player post his opinion he should expect to have it refuted by other opinions and more often then not other opinions back by facts.

Now I discussed a surrender of Grind to TLA with Sam and I never intended to follow thru My goal was to destroy the TLA -Shadow alliance. Now That would have been underhanded. JOBE told me so and i would live with that had it happened :lol: Again its dipolmacy as a tool and a weapon Nothing more. This is after all Just a game and if you cant see That and need your Ego stroked thru your Grand style of Play In TW well I feel sorry for you.

I can't refute anything in this statement as I do not know your mind or what your intentions where. So this part is taken at face value.

Aslo I would Like to extend my thanks for NN Great sportsmanship in regards to melvinsputnicks recovery from his heart attack that !!!
made me proud of all of those involved and earned my respect. Wow I havent typed this much in my life..PEACE
JR

An update on his situation would be nice. I am glad to hear that he is recovering.

DeletedUser

Simon will attack anyone he darn well wants to.

The squad of death will take out the worthless scum of any tribe we are in (at some point) for that is the MAIN reason we left. Scum and some of those idiots in DBD.

Jobetopia

Simon will attack anyone he darn well wants to.

The squad of death will take out the worthless scum of any tribe we are in (at some point) for that is the MAIN reason we left. Scum and some of those idiots in DBD.

Simon, my warlike little friend - are you seriously announcing on the world forums that as soon as it is convenient for you to do so you will be attacking the people in your own tribe that you consider scum?

DeletedUser

Dont sound surprised jobe, Simon said damage was going to join NN.

At least this time he is being honest

Jobetopia

Well the old adage is true, never trust a man that talks about himself in the 3rd person lol

DeletedUser

I know I would fight anyone and that includes members of my own tribe that I feel are scum and I would back any of my friends that are willing to do the same and since NN is the elite there isn't much scum to deal with so my eyes are turned on the rest of the world and I have found a few people worth saving so they won't feel my wrath but since they aren't in my tribe I will let their demise happen. I also feel that most of my friends here feel the same way since that is how we are then once there is no others then just my friends then I am just fighting for bragging rights until there is 'only one'.

Soberknight

I know I would fight anyone and that includes members of my own tribe that I feel are scum and I would back any of my friends that are willing to do the same and since NN is the elite there isn't much scum to deal with so my eyes are turned on the rest of the world and I have found a few people worth saving so they won't feel my wrath but since they aren't in my tribe I will let their demise happen. I also feel that most of my friends here feel the same way since that is how we are then once there is no others then just my friends then I am just fighting for bragging rights until there is 'only one'.

I am quite that day will not come. :lol:, please let me elaborate:

W29 now:
1,895 players, 181,448 villages, 150 tribes, world is not closed for joining

NN has 69 members and 27620 villas and has nobled about 100 villas/day.

Villas left to noble: 181448 - 27620 = 153828 villas. at a rate of 100 villas/day:
1538 days.

Ofcourse this should be a logarithmic scale but i also havent taken into account that there will also have to be some internal nobling due to inactivity and that villas will be taken from NN as well.

So have fun the next 5 years before you can start the 1v1 :lol:

DeletedUser79621

I honestly don't plan on being in this world for another 5 years.

DeletedUser79621

I'm fine with that ^_^ I can stay in contact with people, pay attention to the forums and check twstats... I don't need to be here to know whether we "won" or not.

DeletedUser

Hopefully no one will do this for 5 years... but you know how that goes.

DeletedUser

I am quite that day will not come. :lol:, please let me elaborate:

W29 now:
1,895 players, 181,448 villages, 150 tribes, world is not closed for joining

NN has 69 members and 27620 villas and has nobled about 100 villas/day.

Villas left to noble: 181448 - 27620 = 153828 villas. at a rate of 100 villas/day:
1538 days.

Ofcourse this should be a logarithmic scale but i also havent taken into account that there will also have to be some internal nobling due to inactivity and that villas will be taken from NN as well.

So have fun the next 5 years before you can start the 1v1 :lol:

Logarithms. Ew. D:

Btw, you forgot to take into account barbs. So it'll be about 2 years really. :p

DeletedUser62494

Side 1:
Tribes: DBD GRIND! ***** TDP =TFHR= Fallen BUMP! RLT *PWR**
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NN
Players:

Timeframe: 13/06/2010 00:00:00 to 09/07/2010 03:34:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 951
Difference: 706