NN's Intent

Jobetopia

I wont respond to the whole thing right now Slayer, as I have just finished filling in the job application from hell and now just want to eat pizza and watch TV!

- I just wanted to say thank you however for coming clean on the Damage situation. I think most of us who knew him realised there was very very little chance of him joining NN, and that when he did return he would probablly quit. I thought this anyway and I knew him a great deal less well than his TLA Family, which is why it has always perplexed me seeing Mikey and Simon post across the forums that Damage was going to join etc.

In a way I understand what you are saying, you made your choice to join NN in the full knowlege your friend would quit the game because of your decison, which must have made it a hard choice. Personally I would not have made the choice you did, but im in a different tribe, under different circumstances and im only still on this world to support the friends I have made, so I wont judge you on that decision. You did what you thought was right for you.

To be honest the only thing that has really annoyed me about the situation was the post made welcoming back Damage (When it was pretty clear to most that he had not returned) and the fact that Damages account was taken into NN to be internaled. Its probablly because at heart im an old sentimentalist, but Damage made it pretty clear in his leaving thread that he wanted nothing to do with NN, and even though he has left the world I think its a bit off to move his account into NN against his leaving wishes.

You have the sit, you are nobling him out, and would have been able to do that wether he was in NN or not. Was it really necessary to move his account into NN and then post on the forums he had returned for PNP purposes? I can understand the choices you made, but I find this to be a very undignifed end to his account (I am not targeting you with that comment, as you have not made a single comment on these forums about the alledged return of damage).

Your going to internal it anyway, I think it would be a nice gesture to release the account and let it die under the TLA name that Damage loved and worked so hard for from the beginning of this world - I think he deserves that much.

DeletedUser

Of course I missed you.

Aw, nice to know you noticed me gone.

I have been posting for a simple reason that even you can understand. Alot of players are seeking insight to what is going on/happened. I happen to have a good insight and thus have been explaining the sitiation.

Oh I understand all right what you're saying alright, but I disagree :) If you don't care, why does it matter if you have insight? Unless you want them to either know (You care) or you want to impress them (You care). Or am I missing something?

Merging? Dino/KRG-A = GRIND/BUMP So your tribe is a fail?

Well, in a way, yes. I was against the merge when it happened, but not being in leadership at the time, I had no control :) I personally like to see smaller(ish) tribes with people who know each other's playing style. Under the best of merges, you are adding new people to a tribe, and when it's allies that merge, they were already with you anyway!

Lying? Docke trying to say he and his co-duke didn't try to back stab Shadow.

Slayer I was in the council. Docke had minimal to do with the TLA negotiations (with TLA). He did talk to JR, but this was JR's thing (the negotiations). And we came to the conclusion (for the second time) of DSL over TLA, much like when we declared on NSA.

Cheating? So when docke got the sit on exor and perposely wrecked it you wouldn't consider that underhanded or cheating?

I did not like that either. If we had the sit, or password, or whatever, I would have been fine with it joining Grind (as a new player on the account), but out of respect it should not have been tampered with.

Backstabbing? Please refer to lying.

Slayer the fact remains that we did not (for whatever talks we did or did not have) ever declare on DSL, and they did declare on us. Actions do speak louder than words.

Now I know all of Dockes little goons will be upset that I have just slurred his name through the mud but to make a point I have should you that the leader you worship is just as bad as anyone you have pointed your finger at.

I did not point a finger at a single person :) Merely stating on world dominance.

No need to quit cubs.

Nah, I'm done. Only posted here cuz I saw you responded :)

DeletedUser71270

Ok guys and gals of NN, no more bantering with Jobe and Yonithan, cubs and whoever else on the forums. All they are doing is trying to get under your skin. We spelled it out what we are doing in very simple terms. If they can't/wont get it, it's not our problem.

Enough said, go back to the battlefields.

DeletedUser

Jobe - Damageboi's account was removed from TLA at the time of disbanding, so leaving it to die under the TLA banner is no longer possible. As slayer stated it was passed to someone in NN after the death of TLA.

As for the welcome back thread was it in bad taste yes, was it disrespectful could be seen as such however it was posted just for the reaction and to cause disruption to the world. I whole heartedly believe no disrespect to damage was intended.

I do hope all the loose ends have now been tied up if anyone has anymore questions about NN or damageboi i would like to suggest you bang your heads on a table very hard for several minutes.

shy/ AKA magisa

DeletedUser

Bandit, the problem was we did get it. We got that Damage would never go to NN.

I thought Slayers response was very good, factual and non emotional.

I would hope he is the only leader of NN, as we actually had something in common. And that was we were defending Sam's honour.

Those who deliberately told people SAm would join should be ashamed. I dont put Slayer into that group and those people know who they are

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Could someone point me in the direction of the battlefield please :)

DeletedUser79621

*Points at W29*... There ya go... Everywhere is a battlefield really.

DeletedUser62494

Bandit, the problem was we did get it. We got that Damage would never go to NN.

I thought Slayers response was very good, factual and non emotional.

I would hope he is the only leader of NN, as we actually had something in common. And that was we were defending Sam's honour.

Those who deliberately told people SAm would join should be ashamed. I dont put Slayer into that group and those people know who they are

Alright Yoni this argument is growing old very fast. Supply me the proof that anyone even said Sam was going to join NN as a recruitment tool to get the TLA'ers to join.

I know for a fact it wasn't how I talked/asked the guys to join.

Hey, I gotta talk to you about something extremely important.

NN is a tribe forming from the elite of Shadow and is offering to allow the elite of TLA to join them. Myself and several other players are seriously considering this option and want to know how you feel about it.

I have a solid core group already rather committed to making this move. And would truely love to have you on our side.

The perks and upsides are obvious. No leeches, no dead weight, no hugging and no mass merging. Just solid good helpful players.

Let me know what you think.

Best Regards,
Slayer2292

That is the exact mail I used to as my start up convo to anyone I was trying to recruit. No where do I claim Sam was going to join. And if you have this so called proof of others claiming such please produce it so I can squash any other rumors that are being started pointlessly.

Jobetopia

simon yuen said:
I'm not sure, but I think DmgBoi ALWAYS was going to join NN from the skype conversations i have seen if things came to a head. Maybe his real life dramas lessened a little bit.

I could be wrong Slayer, but I think it was comments like these that Yoni was refering too.

I guess the one thing that really rankles me is the taking of Damages account into NN and the posts about his return on the forums.

Jobe - Damageboi's account was removed from TLA at the time of disbanding, so leaving it to die under the TLA banner is no longer possible. As slayer stated it was passed to someone in NN after the death of TLA.

As for the welcome back thread was it in bad taste yes, was it disrespectful could be seen as such however it was posted just for the reaction and to cause disruption to the world. I whole heartedly believe no disrespect to damage was intended.

Wether NN has the sit or not, I do find the Kidnap of his account to be offensive, I will admit that. He made his feelings about NN quite clear, and you would be just as able to noble him from outside as well as insidethe tribe. I also find posts of his return to be in poor taste as a PNP given what Damage meant to others in the world (and also supposedly to the OP of the PNP).

If you cant/wont reform TLA to give him a proper Viking Longship farewell (which the sitters could do) I think at the very least it would be a nice gesture to release his account from NN.

He quit rather than go there, it just seems wrong to move his many hours of hard work into the Tribe he expressly stated he could not support.

DeletedUser62494

I could be wrong Slayer, but I think it was comments like these that Yoni was refering too.

I guess the one thing that really rankles me is the taking of Damages account into NN and the posts about his return on the forums.

All I see in that post is a Im not sure and a I think neither are claiming he WILL join or would.

IWether NN has the sit or not, I do find the Kidnap of his account to be offensive, I will admit that. He made his feelings about NN quite clear, and you would be just as able to noble him from outside as well as insidethe tribe. I also find posts of his return to be in poor taste as a PNP given what Damage meant to others in the world (and also supposedly to the OP of the PNP).

The sit was never kidnapped. It was given by Damage to a player he knew full well was going to give it to NN. (I don't feel the need to explain why this statement is true either take it at face value or choose not to believe me.)

As for the return post. I am not sure why it was made other then a preemptive attempt to welcome him back. Mikey was not aware that it was just a sit and Mikey is easily excited. His post in the NN forums made it clear that he truly believed that Sam had come back. So I wouldn't say its in poor taste so much as it was just preemptive.

IIf you cant/wont reform TLA to give him a proper Viking Longship farewell (which the sitters could do) I think at the very least it would be a nice gesture to release his account from NN.

While I agree it would be a nice gesture I see no real reason it should be released to all the vultures who seeing the account not in a major tribe would attempt to target it.

IHe quit rather than go there, it just seems wrong to move his many hours of hard work into the Tribe he expressly stated he could not support.

While Sam may never have supported NN he knew full well upon leaving it would be the NN players who would noble his account out. And I am sure thats what he would have wanted.

While our leaving TLA may have deeply hurt him I am 100% sure he still views us as the best of his TW friends. Albeit misguided in his opinion but his friends none the less.

DeletedUser

I got a bunch of nukes to land on a village with no wall and got red reports. so far a good day.

DeletedUser62494

NN v World
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: NN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DBD GRIND! BUMP! Shadow REM =TFHR=
Players:

Timeframe: 13/06/2010 00:00:00 to 27/06/2010 05:43:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 484
Side 2: 143
Difference: 341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,657,028
Side 2: 1,377,702
Difference: 3,279,326

chart

[/spoil]

NN v DBD
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DBD
Players:

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 48
Difference: 240

chart

Side 1: 2,803,431
Side 2: 467,015
Difference: 2,336,416

chart

[/spoil]

NN v GRIND F.
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 33
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 124,206
Side 2: 322,821
Difference: 198,615

chart

[/spoil]

NN v Shadow
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 61
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 1,688,336
Side 2: 575,992
Difference: 1,112,344

chart

[/spoil]

NN v REM
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REM
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 23,343
Side 2: 11,874
Difference: 11,469

chart

[/spoil]

NN v =TFHR=
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TFHR=
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 17,712
Difference: 17,712

chart

[/spoil]

NN overall

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,615
Difference: 1,615

chart

[/spoil]

Soberknight

NN v World
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DBD GRIND! BUMP! Shadow REM =TFHR=
Players:

Side 1: 484
Side 2: 143
Difference: 341

chart

Side 1: 4,657,028
Side 2: 1,377,702
Difference: 3,279,326

chart

[/spoil]

NN v DBD
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DBD
Players:

Side 1: 288
Side 2: 48
Difference: 240

chart

Side 1: 2,803,431
Side 2: 467,015
Difference: 2,336,416

chart

[/spoil]

NN v GRIND F.
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND! BUMP!
Players:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 33
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 124,206
Side 2: 322,821
Difference: 198,615

chart

[/spoil]

NN v Shadow
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Shadow
Players:

Side 1: 176
Side 2: 61
Difference: 115

chart

Side 1: 1,688,336
Side 2: 575,992
Difference: 1,112,344

chart

[/spoil]

NN v REM
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: REM
Players:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 1
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 23,343
Side 2: 11,874
Difference: 11,469

chart

[/spoil]

NN v =TFHR=
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =TFHR=
Players:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 17,712
Difference: 17,712

chart

[/spoil]

NN overall

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,615
Difference: 1,615

chart

[/spoil]

Something went wrong with your last stats: it says NN Overall and has no villas lost. NN vs the World however shows villas were lost.

Nonetheless good stats indeed. The world needs to react soon or they will all perish :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or they will wonder when the day will come that yoni will finally make a substantiative, informative post on the subject of NN as he clearly knows more about NN than anyone inside NN does, according to his arguments that slayer has constantly refuted with facts whilst yoni has yet to present a single shred of his own evidence to any of the stuff he spews out here :)

DeletedUser62494

Nice stats NN
Thanks we try hard :)

Something went wrong with your last stats: it says NN Overall and has no villas lost. NN vs the World however shows villas were lost.

Nonetheless good stats indeed. The world needs to react soon or they will all perish :icon_wink:

No nothing went wrong with our stats. Maybe I mislabeled them a bit. But the world stats just shows the majority of the tribes we have direct contact with. The other stats simply show our number of conquers from the set date till now. Which would include barbs and other various small tribes that I didn't list in the main stats.

Or they will attack the players of NN that they dont want,

Or maybe Yoni will stop nobling barbs and internals and try moving to a war front where he might have to fight. But I doubt that will happen just as much as I doubt NN will fight itself.