{NO} becomes TW's academy

Kuenchinu

A lot of people wont know my tribe as its only about 2 months old but am proud of it, we have made some great friends and ally's since we have been around and even when [ally]KBK[/ally] is attacking me we are still helping our allies, anyway just wanted to let people know that we are now part of [ally]TW[/ally]'s family as there academy:icon_biggrin:

joshh08

nobody cares, even though i have great respect for the tribe. TW have helped me greatly over the last couple of weeks and haven't really had the chance to repay them yet. But really, the TW family doesn't need to be as big as it is, they have many quality players there and they just simply don't mix in with the many noobs there. I think they should get all the quality players into one tribe and be a true force with no family tribes like -?- for instance, but not quite as strong.

DeletedUser

The more you guys branch out the sooner your going to look like a nice juicy target like ARIA, plus recruiting players in the heart of your NAP and or allies territories is a great way of ending said NAP or alliances.....

DeletedUser

The more you guys branch out the sooner your going to look like a nice juicy target like ARIA, plus recruiting players in the heart of your NAP and or allies territories is a great way of ending said NAP or alliances.....

agreed and they aren't really helping the family that way either.

sir.mannel

++++ there will be nothing to be nobled cause all you can see are blue dots or light blue dots. and it will be boring and you guys will be pushed to move outside from your main core because if not you will bump each other villages. after 1 month you will see and think "hmm how spread out my villages are" and when the war comes, when you can really rely on your ally even your tribemates, you will have a really hard time to defend your villages. re-consider it now, but it's up to you mate ^^

DeletedUser

++++ there will be nothing to be nobled cause all you can see are blue dots or light blue dots. and it will be boring and you guys will be pushed to move outside from your main core because if not you will bump each other villages. after 1 month you will see and think "hmm how spread out my villages are" and when the war comes, when you can really rely on your ally even your tribemates, you will have a really hard time to defend your villages. re-consider it now, but it's up to you mate ^^

again I agree. I love it when people with sense speak up.

g0liath

Just trying to understand your meaning... are you telling Cypher to reconsider? and if so reconsider what?

DeletedUser

Just trying to understand your meaning... are you telling Cypher to reconsider? and if so reconsider what?

He's agreeing with Cypher, he just added extra reasons for TW not to accept NO.

Parawhore

Once we've finished with ARIA-P, i am cutting the family into just 3 tribes, academy, TW{NO} will be the academy with -TWDR- as a sister tribe. and the players of the other tribes will be moved into TW{NO} and -TWDR-
Many will however be cut, But things will be looking up for us. Together, we co-ordinate well and very organised, so this is the best move

DeletedUser

Once we've finished with ARIA-P, i am cutting the family into just 3 tribes, academy, TW{NO} will be the academy with -TWDR- as a sister tribe. and the players of the other tribes will be moved into TW{NO} and -TWDR-
Many will however be cut, But things will be looking up for us. Together, we co-ordinate well and very organised, so this is the best move

I still disagree with familes.

DeletedUser

Also I have two complaints...one don't recruit players on k24 because they just become targets and second tell medooo to stop nobling next to my villages before I rim him. He either is too stupid to read his mail or too dumb to know when he is pissing off a player better then him. Either way hes making me want to take out your entire tribe just because if you allow players like him in your tribe it shows what type of tribe you have.

DeletedUser

don't recruit players on k24 because they just become targets.

THis part i will agree, by recruiting ppl into your tribe that are seeking shelter from the dominant tribe in that K such as K23 and K24 you are likely to upset these dominant tribes and this could lead to possible conflicts

Parawhore

I was annoyed with that myself!
Its not our territory and we cant defend them but the good news is i will be dismissing them

Kuenchinu

You all got good points but my tribe works hard for were it has got and we dont usely invite people unless they ask and we our in tribes, a few of us are split from the others but we try to noble villages near each other. we try not to have wars but a few times we have got in some from tribes breaking there naps for no reasons like KBK and WEF both there leaders hate me because i got a allaince with some good tribes like [CK] and LoA and the wef leader hates me because i left his tribe because he started nobling his own members when they are active. My tribe has grown fast and even mite make a small academy or over flow which will help protect our territories which may not be as big as yours but soon i think we will be a great tribe, we have proved our selfs to tribes and we have proved we can stand in the way of two strong tribes, even i have been keeping KBK on there path and they have took a long time to take a few villages which i even took others as they did so.

DeletedUser

You all got good points but my tribe works hard for were it has got and we dont usely invite people unless they ask and we our in tribes, a few of us are split from the others but we try to noble villages near each other. we try not to have wars but a few times we have got in some from tribes breaking there naps for no reasons like KBK and WEF both there leaders hate me because i got a allaince with some good tribes like [CK] and LoA and the wef leader hates me because i left his tribe because he started nobling his own members when they are active. My tribe has grown fast and even mite make a small academy or over flow which will help protect our territories which may not be as big as yours but soon i think we will be a great tribe, we have proved our selfs to tribes and we have proved we can stand in the way of two strong tribes, even i have been keeping KBK on there path and they have took a long time to take a few villages which i even took others as they did so.

I am telling you if you shelter players near me on K24 that won't stop me from nobling their villages and your just pissing off better tribes by taking in players in areas where another tribe(s) have the upper hand. Remember that as a family member of TW's your tribes actions reflect on your family now and you sheltering players that aren't on a K that your family has control of can only lead to bigger stronger tribes wanting to rim your family like it is happening to ARIA now.

This is really up to your family leadership to control but you don't wish to start extra wars because of your dumb short sighted judgements. Don't think for a second that TW and its family is in some way safe from being rimmed. I don't mean to be insulting but you taking in refugees and sheltering players that you can't protect only lowers my already low thoughts about family tribes.

Kuenchinu

I try to only invite players in K13, 40 and 50 a few players joined us in other K from when i was in wef a few players followed me and a few players asked to join near the start, the players in k24 am not sure why they came i think they asked, when we move near tribes we some times ask first like in K40 we asked if we could make some clusters there and the main tribe said yes, and in 50 we took out some players not in a tribe as the tribes in that K are usely always at war

DeletedUser

you took in a player in the middle of K23 an obvious target for us

Kuenchinu

he joined when WAR15 merged in to us and i asked your leader first and he seemed ok with it:)

DeletedUser

he joined when WAR15 merged in to us and i asked your leader first and he seemed ok with it:)

And you expect us to care that you took him because of a merge? All you really did was bring your tribe into a negtive light.

g0liath

I didn't seem to care because when you asked me about it I told you I didn't care what tribe he was in... since it won't matter when it comes time to noble him. It should be obvious not to recruit players that are mixed into a large tribe. It is seen as 1 of 2 things... 1) an aggressive move against us, or 2) an annoying move against us. Either way it is a poor choice for your tribe's growth. I would suggest starting a new world perhaps?