~NO~ Declares war on SHs

• Thread starter DeletedUser18653
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18653

The New Order yesterday declared war on SHs. Over the past weeks SHs have continuously grown and become a large threat to us. Initially 4 tribes, we combined our best players in one tribe with hope to solidify our hold on K75. However, this has not seemed to have stopped SHs. Therefore, enough is enough.

We wish to announce to the world that NO will no longer stand down while our villages and players are taken out.

Prepare for war

Below is a map of the current state

index.php

DeletedUser

Conquer stats since we started a few random stings against them yesterday:

SHs

~NO~

aetegan

well thanks to the bigger guys taking out AoJ we would have made it in top 10 for sure anyways lol... thanks for the confidence Domzee

DeletedUser16026

This was kind of foolish :p

SHs are clearly a better tribe.

DeletedUser

This war will launch Shs in top10 for sure.

Agreed.

I didn't see this thread and I already voted them as one of the most promising. This will be a good test and may prove me wrong. I think SHs is setup for success here though.

DeletedUser

They declared it on us :icon_cry: they hates us! We reads it off their profile!

We were at war with some disband tribes who merged into ~NO~ so they could hold on a bit longer :icon_cool: .

~Sword

we weren't at war with those tribes really... they may call it war, we call it breakfast

aetegan

I doubt the rim will exist much longer. Yeah we never declared any war on them what so ever... we just took red villages

DeletedUser16026

I doubt the rim will exist much longer.

RIM will live forever :p
Anyway i'm on SHs side. They are a decent tribe and deserve a place in the top 10. Also 1 or 2 of their members seem to like RIM, so i like them too ^_^

Show 'em how it's done SHs.

DeletedUser

If you dont mention how great I am in this thread then this thread is just useless sorry :)

aetegan

lol with the great sir victor on our side there's no way we could fail

DeletedUser

lol with the great sir victor on our side there's no way we could fail

well I am the most non point whore
the most defensive and have a pretty good relations with a lot of people even with some mods :D

DeletedUser

good luck to both tribes and hope you have a good war. Don't really know either tribe but I think the winner will get some recognition after this war.

DeletedUser

The New Order yesterday declared war on SHs. Over the past weeks SHs have continuously grown and become a large threat to us. Initially 4 tribes, we combined our best players in one tribe with hope to solidify our hold on K75. However, this has not seemed to have stopped SHs. Therefore, enough is enough.

We wish to announce to the world that NO will no longer stand down while our villages and players are taken out.

Prepare for war

Below is a map of the current state

index.php

So you mean ever since SHs was founded, they've never grown and in the past week they suddenly started *countinously* growing? :icon_confused:

Well, yah, I guess it's good that you are finally starting to stand up for your players and villages like a tribe should.... :lol:

DeletedUser

~no~ is a n00b tribe, made up of n00bs.

It was formed to fight us lol. You should have seen there original profile, wish i would have copy pasted it, would have been a good laugh

Ps. Im back hoes

Status
Not open for further replies.