No Hauls

• Thread starter DeletedUser124678
  • Start date

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You disagreed that farming is a skill, and said "That does not take any skill" impliying that you do not need skill to use FA. FA is not a farming skill it is just a tool.

flux0rx1

Reaction score
You disagreed that farming is a skill, and said "That does not take any skill" impliying that you do not need skill to use FA. FA is not a farming skill it is just a tool.
I never said farming isn’t a skill.

flux0rx1

Reaction score
You are placing words in my post and they aren't there. The argument was I think No hauls is the best way to test TW skill, you think hauls is the best way to determine skill. We disagree. That's okay, people can have differing opinions on a game-play style. You'll be okay pumpkin.. :)

Cidvaramo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its ok coming from a trash player like you Chriss, those who have the other skilles were rimmed on w100

DeletedUser119333

Farming is not about running FA; and even if it was, it would still be more demanding than a no haul world

Guess you haven't ever learned how to properly farm, and maximize the outcome. Take no offense tho, stating facts. Everyone's weak at something.

Xillah.

Reaction score
Suits me, I might get to play a world without the Mrs suggesting I stay with my mother for a while.

DeletedUser119333

Oh, you're on that solid group that did that great "OP" today?

Can not reply yet, trying to figure if it was either sad or funny. Will do soon.

In the meantime, you may gather more plebs into the cause.

DeletedUser119333

All i know is that the 3 players that did attack me today, are pretty sad most likely. Other than that, i'm srsly having unexpected fun, very much appreciated.