No mod?

DeletedUser

One would think that modding w5 forums would be the easiest thing ever... not to mention getting prem for it... it's like getting paid to do nothing, yet nobody can handle it

Delayed posts, but I randomly felt like reading this, and now have to respond since it's you (with all my love)

...Shut up.
We just don't feel y'all merit a mod atm :p

DeletedUser11188

I think I could crush the will of the 2 active posters of w5 into submission...Give it to me so we can delete this world already :icon_twisted:

Edit: Wanted to say that even though you feel you go through alot of mods, it doesn't necessarily mean you made them quit. Alot of the times they get promoted or moved :icon_razz:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fine, whatever, don't give us a mod :icon_eek:
Let me do it O_O
Personally, I only really want a mod to cure that weird OCD I have for the front page. Every world should have a mod, or it looks messy :(
Also, I think they should all be in alphabetical order....... But it's not going to work, is it? :icon_sad:
No, seriously... Put me up for the permanent position of W5 mod.
W5 is safe, isn't it? I s'pose it would be nice for someone just to keep things tidy, really... Like, if a topic is placed in the wrong section it would be nice to have it moved :O
And we go off topic waaaaaay too often. Would be nice for someone to clear things up, make it neat :D
I don't feel those things merit contacting a mod over, tbh... If I say "Hey, come and re-arrange some topics in W5 for us" I'm likely to get a "Seriously?" or an "Are you serious?" or even a "Why so serious? :icon_biggrin:".
I'm active enough to do it. For some weird reason, I actually care about W5 too xD
S'pose W5 needs a caretaker more than a policeman :lol:
If you don't randomly promote or move me, you have W5 sorted from now on.
If Kanga comes and says "Omg, hai! Sure Kusty, I'll do the dishes and clean the floors for ya" then I'd feel better about the whole situation :icon_redface:
... It's ridiculous, I know :icon_confused:
I'm not going to quit anytime soon :D - Have a think about it ^_^
Ahh....... I'm rambling. Ignore me :D

DUMBUMCLUM

I find it surprising that TW has even bothered to hire a person to look after 6 people.

DeletedUser

Around here we have a phrase to describe this: act of desperation
no, wait... nah... it can be compared to that

DUMBUMCLUM

let pki do it. he's from the same country as me, so id feel more comfortable.