No More No Hauls.. We the people

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Y not just charge everyone a min amount to join the next no haul? Problem solved, everyone's happy.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Man I'm good. I need to get hired as head director for innogames

DeletedUser115004

Who cares if player count is going down, you can still make no pp and pp worlds and keep everyone happy?

If you do this, all people will be saying is remember TW the game that used to be good? you may make some more money but for how long? TW isnt a game worth paying for lol

#ClubPenguin4daysm8

arabela

Most of us will probably quit without no hauls (and no, we dont want to play p2w), but meh...maybe is better this way.

We are wasting too much time for a game.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What saddens me more is that most of the time the staff doesnt listen to its customers request/recommendations and are pretty firm on the silly idiotic decisions they make

DeletedUser

If you didn't make only P2W worlds the Default/Advertised worlds then no hauls wont be dying, your fault really.

DeletedUser100466

I'll give Morthy 100€ for a new no hauls in about a year.

Buy us a no haul server ,setting similar to 77 but no archer and attack and sup gap 25-50 ms.we merge in golden now.Lets end this madness

-Fake limit
-Bonfires
-250 ms attack and 1 ms sup gaps

DeletedUser

What kind of person plays P2W worlds, Inno be crazi

Inno threw dat paper

Last edited by a moderator:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Buy us a no haul server ,setting similar to 77 but no archer and attack and sup gap 25-50 ms.we merge in golden now.Lets end this madness

-Fake limit
-Bonfires
-250 ms attack and 1 ms sup gaps

Would it be that cheap? o0 I know jack shit about computers tbh :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser100466

If you didn't make only P2W worlds the Default/Advertised worlds then no hauls wont be dying, your fault really.

Also Non p2w world has the sickest settings and what about last HP and this world setting (puke)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
You can have your own game for 50 pp per hour I think on like classic or masters server or something not .net.

I wouldn't mind buying a server for TW that is free for everyone (If it isn't to expensive). But I wouldn't know how to manage anything like that =/