No, this is my masterpiece

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Okay , so unfortunately , I didn't have time to read it in the morning , but I replied to Hybris in a mail that sums it up and thought I'd share :

5b4249e2929d0b53386a30282741973c.png

Mc Coys

Reaction score
Balian said it down to a T.

As goes for the rest of you, far too many have grudges and take offence at the slightest. None of you are real men or women because the first thing someone says something about you, you wing cry and shit loads....

Good luck to world 110 May the true fighters win

Last edited:

Saint Laurent

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
But let's be honest, your all have been dirty wa**ers on this game everyone one of you!
Not true, tell me one war that we have been the villians? You cant, cuz its none (since mainly all of Ruckus only have played 105/110.

Okay , so unfortunately , I didn't have time to read it in the morning , but I replied to Hybris in a mail that sums it up and thought I'd share :

5b4249e2929d0b53386a30282741973c.png
Okay, so I actually agree with you this one time. Finally a mail from you that is more objective than subjective... I agree that Design made the right move, but in my opinion they should have made it earlier. And they made their move by lying and all the same stuff as every world you know :p looking like loosers more than champions, straight up.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This was so funny to read !

I am so happy others have seen what Babin and Trex is all about. They are in love and it's kinda cute.

They did the same thing on W109 and they caused Darren who was playing on Dagmaras account to loose a lot of money. Offering to pay Dagmara to kick Darren off the account. Babin is a complete moron and loves to act like you're best mate to get what he wants.

Yes I have done things in my past but 90% of rubbish said today is just jumping on the band wagon. I don't care haha people who know me know the truth :)

Sam

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This was so funny to read !

I am so happy others have seen what Babin and Trex is all about. They are in love and it's kinda cute.

They did the same thing on W109 and they caused Darren who was playing on Dagmaras account to loose a lot of money. Offering to pay Dagmara to kick Darren off the account. Babin is a complete moron and loves to act like you're best mate to get what he wants.

Yes I have done things in my past but 90% of rubbish said today is just jumping on the band wagon. I don't care haha people who know me know the truth :)

Sam

Dagmara kicked Darren off her account herself cause he was being a total idiot. Spending cash doesnt entitle you to do whatever the hell you want with someone elses account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dagmara kicked Darren off her account herself cause he was being a total idiot. Spending cash doesnt entitle you to do whatever the hell you want with someone elses account.

I think it does when he spent as much as he did !!

Funny how she has gone quiet now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser123787

Only read snippets of this. But looks like ruckus is getting what they deserve.
Go Design!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
do you remember balle klorin by any chance
I do I do, the king of nobling barbarians. Was fun watching the likes of Sjefen eat on that account for almost a year without the account loosing size because of the barb caps :D

White-Shadow

Reaction score
I do I do, the king of nobling barbarians. Was fun watching the likes of Sjefen eat on that account for almost a year without the account loosing size because of the barb caps :D

BGM & Balle Klorin was the reason WIC won that world, forcing a merge then vanish - haunts me to this day

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I dont wanna be a debbie downer but really the only stat that matters is this one:

1580810323853.png

Catting is all very fun and whee and exciting but if you arent making meaningful gains in terms of villages then its kinda irrelevant in the medium-long term. Provided that the SL account knows what to do with their AM management and resource cycling and troop preservation then id imagine they will manage to bounce back again.

Although i guess it depends i havent looked too closely at the location of vils being catted. If Design have done it strategically could make that fat frontline cluster impossible to defend. I look forward to seeing the first serious op of the war land. How the SL account plays at this stage is kinda make or break for Ruckus imo.

GL HF both sides