Non Premium Guide

DeletedUser19695

WAllam said:
Nah, I disagree.. Say you were offline for 4 hours.. you would not know which unit it was attacking unless it was coming from a huge distance off.

The problem with working out how long you were offline is that you presume that the attack was sent the instant you were offline and so you could identify it wrong.. This is not a big problem if you log on a lot but for less experienced players, the guide was aimed at they might log on only once every 24 hours and so it would be a problem..

Oh i see, yup, for less experienced it would be difficult..

DeletedUser

How do you differentiate between ram fakes and clearing attacks?

There's nothing stopping the attacker from mixing up the order between ram fakes and clearing attacks. I noticed in all the examples in the guide the ram fakes are always shown before the clearing, but that's too predictable.

Pretty much the only thing you can identify is the noble trains, and even for that you need to be online when it's sent, otherwise it's total guesswork.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Nuke will always land as close to the train as posisble to prevent from the player to support himself and snipe the nobles.

If you can find the train, you can find the nuke.

Unless the other player is a bonehead of course

DeletedUser

Let's say you log in after an attack has started (very likely unless you have no job and live your life logged onto TW, in which case you probably deserve to be unbeatable), and you see 13 attacks headed your way, all within seconds of each other. There's no way of telling what's what. Meaning, I can easily send 4 ram fakes, a nuke, and 4 more ram fakes a second later, then slot in my noble train into that second.

4 fakes, nuke, 4 nobles, 4 fakes.
Or Nuke, 4 nobles, 8 fakes.
Or 8 fakes, nuke, 4 nobles.

And this is using only 8 fakes, you can have as many as you want. The nuke + 4 nobles can be slotted in anywhere in the sequence of fake attacks. Unless you're logged on at the time of the attacks, you can't find the train.

How do you dodge this nuke?

thewaytoplay

u know usually u send a lot of nukes(at least 3 to clear a full d village with -25% luck).
but it doesnt really matter which ones are nukes because genearlly all attacks will be within 1 second of train that are real nukes and some fakes in there( however a player can send a fake before nobletrain with 10 attacks from idffernet villages and 4 from same, or after the main). In reality fakes dont really matter unless u wanna disguise the noble train(so create an imperssion 5 trains) while one is real, if u can get your opppoenent offline to not determine which one is making him do five times as much work trying to time defence.

crap wall of text

DeletedUser

another annoying tactic:
disguising actuall noble train as ram fakes:
attack 1. clearing attack with rams
attack 2. noble with clearing troops
attack 3. noble with clearing troops
attack 4. noble
attack 5. noble (with def support)
attack 6. ram fake (disguised as noble)
attack 7. ram fake (disguised as noble)
attack 8. ram fake (disguised as noble)
attack 9. ram fake (disguised as noble)
attack 10. ram fake (disguised as noble)
attack 11. 'support attack' (some spears and swords to make them think it' support

if you do these interspered with normal noble trains, and get all attacks within 4 seconds, all nobles within 1-2, the person you are nobling doesn't stand a chance........

mattcurr

another annoying tactic:
attack 4. noble
attack 11. 'support attack' (some spears and swords to make them think it' support

if you do these interspered with normal noble trains, and get all attacks within 4 seconds, all nobles within 1-2, the person you are nobling doesn't stand a chance........

Unless they or someone else is on when they are launched and they identify the attacks

DeletedUser

Let's say you log in after an attack has started (very likely unless you have no job and live your life logged onto TW, in which case you probably deserve to be unbeatable), and you see 13 attacks headed your way, all within seconds of each other. There's no way of telling what's what. Meaning, I can easily send 4 ram fakes, a nuke, and 4 more ram fakes a second later, then slot in my noble train into that second.

And this is using only 8 fakes, you can have as many as you want. The nuke + 4 nobles can be slotted in anywhere in the sequence of fake attacks. Unless you're logged on at the time of the attacks, you can't find the train.

If you're attacking someone who's a few hours away from you then sure, faking the heck out of them is extremly effective, but if there's any kind of distance to the attacks you can easily have it so that if you check TW every few hours you have more than enough time to identify nobles. Combine that with a few good sitters to cover you when you need it and all of a sudden you can easily identify most, if not all, incoming nobles.

Wallam

I tought him everything he knows :icon_cool:

First of all this is a huge lie.

Second of all, as they say "All is fair in love and war" if they are stupid enough to believe it, it is my personal opinion they deserve to get nobled.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser19695

another annoying tactic:
attack 4. noble

He does stand a chance, if has better skills in you in dodging or clicking the mighty button at the very right moment.. :icon_wink: done it many times now.

The objective is to kill at LEAST ONE NOBLE THen you safe for a while and have time to stack :D

DeletedUser19695

thestreak said:

Thats why it is important to find the nobles and kill it.. ::icon_wink:

But if you really are hopeless you have another chance that will piss them off..

Ex.
1. Clearing
2. Clearing
3. Noble w/ clearing
4. Noble w/ clearing
5. Noble w/ clearing
6. Noble w/ clearing
ATTACK YOUR SELF.
7. Your Clearing
8. Your noble
9. Your noble

Therefore you got the village back with out so much losses ;)
And if lucky you might kill his offense..

Wallam

Thats why it is important to find the nobles and kill it.. ::icon_wink:

But if you really are hopeless you have another chance that will piss them off..

Ex.
1. Clearing
2. Clearing
3. Noble w/ clearing
4. Noble w/ clearing
5. Noble w/ clearing
6. Noble w/ clearing
ATTACK YOUR SELF.
7. Your Clearing
8. Your noble
9. Your noble

Therefore you got the village back with out so much losses ;)
And if lucky you might kill his offense..

Yah, thats in the guide.. but remember if he times his support well afterwards.. it will be very difficult to get the clearing and noble in.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

i would do is this:

Noble
Noble
Noble

Clearing wave
Clearing wave
Noble
Noble
Noble
Noble
Clearing wave
Noble

Wallam

i would do is this:

Noble
Noble
Noble

Clearing wave
Clearing wave
Noble
Noble
Noble
Noble
Clearing wave
Noble

You forgot the enemy support but thats exactly the same as in my guide. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You forgot the enemy support but thats exactly the same as in my guide. :icon_wink:

He was correcting the fact that Rayearth had his nobles landing after the enemies nobles landed, without the 3 landing before.

DeletedUser

oh right. however there isnt always support coming in after the nobles but if there is...just insert it after the last enemy noble :)

and i know it was from your guide. i just thought i would emphasize it a bit...hope you don't mind :)

DeletedUser

If you can't work out what is a noble and what isn't. I just split the attacks so that I have defence between each. That way, you lose a lot but stand a good chance of keeping the village.