Noob beatdown!!!! GOTN Style

• Thread starter Private Inbreastigator
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

RivalDeity

Sounds to me like a bunch of people are grumpy that they wont be able to lick up the scraps after the dust has settled. Prolonged wars early in the game are always very profitable. .... for other people.

DeletedUser

Lol at this thread.

I say well done to GOTN for declaring considering everyone's calling them 'noobs'. Yet they seen YAWN! as a threat and they only did what any other tribe would do. Just because YAWN! are a premade does not neccissarily give them the advantage, tbh; none what so ever. Scripts are common knowledge now-a-days. A lot of people use them.

Now the 10 last pages mostly consist of people calling GOTN noobs and failures and what not, why were they recruited to YAWN!? Now everyone's praising YAWN! for winning a 'war' when GOTN did the most damage. YAWN just sucked some top point members up to reduce their main members from falling victim to more catapult attacks.

I mean, well done for this sceme to stop the attacks YAWN, but people praising you isn't really needed. You didn't do nothing. Dukeh posted I think 4 reports. 2 of him getting attacked & 2 of him attacking. GOTN posted more, not to mention Dukeh lost 1.5k axes.

People say he can afford to loose that many troops, so what, that's another 90k wood, 45k clay & 60k iron he's behind on all the top contenders. Not to mention the Academy & Farm (?)

So well played to both tribes, Gives IKEA and other tribes a sigh of relief knowing they'll get invited to YAWN! instead of actually fighting them. :lol:

kingjohan

It doesn't make any sence to me why YAWN is labeled as "huggers/merge tribe" when they merged one time. :|

DeletedUser

It doesn't make any sence to me why YAWN is labeled as "huggers/merge tribe" when they merged one time. :|

YAWN!'s a premade, being labelled huggers or a merge tribe doesn't apply to premades. They be leet.

DeletedUser

Being premade doesn't make you "leet" fool.
That war was weak as fudge for being "leet".
Noone from either tribe is showing their face in this thread. Ha.
They see what people are saying about them. Might as well close this. ;T

DeletedUser

Actually, there have been quite a few posts by YAWN! and former GOTN members post-merge. So, uh, you fail.

DeletedUser

Can't say I'm not a little pissed off at Scott for ditching us.

To be expected my friend, you mass recruited random's on a new world. You dont know each other, most will be wikkle noobeh point whores who race each other to the top of their member section ladder while never supporting players in need. The rest of them will not actually know there is a forum.
Yawn! is a premade tribe, battle proven and loyal to one another.
I think yawn! weakened themselves. Like mixing whisky with coke, weakens it, a waste...
Grtz, Jero

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I see you don't understand sarcasm. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

took 1-2 days to merge after war declaration ? what a start to new year ,first war and you merge. way to go !

DeletedUser80951

do you want to know real reason of our merging ? :-?

scott pilgram left the tribe and joined GOTN
we wanted him back so badly
so we did that merge to get him back :)

Shusaku Chiba

not to mention Dukeh lost 1.5k axes.

They won't take long to remake seen as I have all of my LC, more than half of my axes, and several of my closest threats backtimed or cleared.

To be expected my friend, you mass recruited random's on a new world. You dont know each other, most will be wikkle noobeh point whores who race each other to the top of their member section ladder while never supporting players in need. The rest of them will not actually know there is a forum.
Yawn! is a premade tribe, battle proven and loyal to one another.
I think yawn! weakened themselves. Like mixing whisky with coke, weakens it, a waste...
Grtz, Jero

I think you have missed the general plot of things.

do you want to know real reason of our merging ? :-?

scott pilgram left the tribe and joined GOTN
we wanted him back so badly
so we did that merge to get him back :)

It's true, we'd have went to any length to get him back... so we merged. There you have it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This thread is still here :icon_eek:

Why ?

You lot do know they merged right :lol:

DeletedUser

Conclusion:

GOTN were attacking they're own members. They even catted their duke's academy!!11111111!!!!

:D

DeletedUser95996

Why is everyone so excited to close this forum?

I myself am enjoying the huggeness of this once hype war.I am very sure there is more to this story than is being let on lets give this thread another week and lets see if yawn and ex-gotn members will fess up to there real reasons they made this merge because kind of obvuily they have some planned because MR and premade tribe dont merge for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.