Nooble v Coming

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

DeletedUser53562

The ever illustrious Faaaaark has declared on us. :icon_rolleyes: Couldn't keep spamming Greeny's thread. <3

No current stats, but here's forever.

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:
Tribes: COMING

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 834
Side 2: 1,438
Difference: 604

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,221,119
Side 2: 7,043,389
Difference: 2,822,270

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53,545
Side 2: 4,066
Difference: 49,479

chart

Discuss.

DeletedUser

Game on.

Nice stats Debbie. How about using stats from when I declared.

DeletedUser

Anybody heard the story about the nubcake who lead his tribe to war with zero preparation?

DeletedUser93357

I think some of these stats need adjusting as those villages were gifted to Nooble

DeletedUser93357

And I'll stand by you getting too excited over "sweetie", whether you think it's a personal insult or not. End of, we'll discuss it in another thread.

Sad sad person! Get a life! I do not get excited by it...but as i said i will not bring my own personal life into the forum and discuss it with you. My personal life is absolutely fine.

Got anymore explanations?

DeletedUser53562

I think some of these stats need adjusting as those villages were gifted to Nooble

Um yeah, no they weren't, we've been over this. He was told not to defend the last two. But not because we asked. Wouldn't have made one bit of difference, he couldn't defend them anyways. Wiggy can confirm, but I believe he prenobled some of them - we read on your forums that he was going o snipe.... I hope all your players are such good snipers. :lol: If Fark told him not to defend, that's not my problem, the stats are valid. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser93357

Side 1:
Tribes: COMING
Side 2:
Tribes: Nooble

Timeframe: 08/01/2011 00:00:00 to 08/01/2011 12:05:01

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

The correct stats

DeletedUser

Sad sad person! Get a life! I do not get excited by it...but as i said i will not bring my own personal life into the forum and discuss it with you. My personal life is absolutely fine.

Got anymore explanations?

I don't need any explanations, except that you definitely did get excited by it. We're agreeing to disagree, you think the sweetie was demeaning and a big deal, I think it was a term used by thousands of females (and probably a few males), and doesn't mean anything. I didn't genuinely mean I want to know about your life, seriously do you not deal with subtexts at all?

DeletedUser93357

That can be arranged sweetie. :lol: Oh sorry, that's offensive. /hides

The difference is this is in context and not just calling them by their name and Sweetie.

You madam have an attitude problem.

DeletedUser

The difference is this is in context and not just calling them by their name and Sweetie.

You madam have an attitude problem.

So if she had said your name and then sweetie, you would have been offended? Seriously, you've lost this one.

DeletedUser93357

I don't need any explanations, except that you definitely did get excited by it. We're agreeing to disagree, you think the sweetie was demeaning and a big deal, I think it was a term used by thousands of females (and probably a few males), and doesn't mean anything. I didn't genuinely mean I want to know about your life, seriously do you not deal with subtexts at all?

If you continue to state they i get excited by it and the very first comment stating i must not have many females in my life, then you are making it personal and concerning my personal life.

There is no subtext in it, thats just your get out of a stupid argument you tried to make and fell flat on your face.

As for that, if i take it as an offence in the context it was put that is my choice, a lot of women as men think they are better than other people and in the context she said it she was making out that she was better than Brad...End of. Agree to disagree...you sir should concentrate on your own personal life and stop bringing others into it.

DeletedUser64969

no its called a sense of humor :p hey deb thought u quit ages ago :|