Nooble v Coming

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Anybody heard the story about the nubcake who lead his tribe to war with zero preparation?
Let's just see how this war pans out. For the record, neither COMING or Nooble is truly prepared, but I am simply tired of their crap.

One thing is for sure, I know of OTHER tribes that ARE prepared and are tired of Nooble's backstabbing and lies.

DeletedUser93357

no its called a sense of humor :p hey deb thought u quit ages ago :|

I do not find someone commenting on my personal life funny, i am a fairly easy guy to get on with and talk to...as my friends would tell you.

He stepped over the mark just as Tammy did

DeletedUser53562

The difference is this is in context and not just calling them by their name and Sweetie.

You madam have an attitude problem.

That's ironic coming from someone who is led by Fark. :lol:

And you sir have no grasp of the various nuances of the English language. Let's move on, mmkay? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser53562

no its called a sense of humor :p hey deb thought u quit ages ago :|

ZOMG Hi stranger! <3 I did, but Blow made me com back. :icon_redface: How the hell are ya?

I guess I better figure out how to send trains now, huh? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser93357

That's ironic coming from someone who is led by Fark. :lol:

And you sir have no grasp of the various nuances of the English language. Let's move on, mmkay? :icon_rolleyes:

I am English; obviously i have a grasp of the English language and have qualifications to back it up...FAIL

DeletedUser53562

Let's just see how this war pans out. For the record, neither COMING or Nooble is truly prepared, but I am simply tired of their crap.

One thing is for sure, I know of OTHER tribes that ARE prepared and are tired of Nooble's backstabbing and lies.

I love how dropping a NAP is suddenly backstabbing and lying. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser64969

ZOMG Hi stranger! <3 I did, but Blow made me com back. :icon_redface: How the hell are ya?

I guess I better figure out how to send trains now, huh? :icon_neutral:

trains? am good, just been slacking on w25 got 300 nobles tho :icon_twisted: i wont be sending them in trains hehe, you the leader of nooble, its the tribe thats had my fancy the irony :D

DeletedUser

I do not find someone commenting on my personal life funny, i am a fairly easy guy to get on with and talk to...as my friends would tell you.

He stepped over the mark just as Tammy did

I didn't step over any mark, you just attempt to turn everything someone makes into some sort of act of war actually. I'm not going to respond again, I think it's been made clear that you have no idea what people mean when they state something (by various people in this thread). Oh I'm sure you'll harp on about how this is a victory, and how I attacked your personal life and whatever else you can come up with, but I'm over this, face the fact that you were wrong.

DeletedUser93357

I didn't step over any mark, you just attempt to turn everything someone makes into some sort of act of war actually. I'm not going to respond again, I think it's been made clear that you have no idea what people mean when they state something (by various people in this thread). Oh I'm sure you'll harp on about how this is a victory, and how I attacked your personal life and whatever else you can come up with, but I'm over this, face the fact that you were wrong.

Maybe you should face the fact your wrong. I am not trying to find any reason to start any war. I do not declare victory, you must just be shallow.

Goodday

DeletedUser

How dumb are some people??? We clearly were preparing a war operation against Kaduo and Nooble would have seen that days ago. We spent a quite a few days relocating, we then prepared the cat operation to soften the player up a bit.

Now Nooble decides to walk in and take our war target. Only one thing can come of this. I was told today by Nooble leaders that COMING were moving into Nooble's area. I'm sorry... what did I miss here?? When I looked at the map and prepared this offensive, it was KADUO's area. He's in Rogues when I last checked. Yet, people say we are moving into Nooble's area...lol.

Now just today, I see Nooble nobling into K54. Hypocrite much Deb...???

If you are going to declare a player from ANOTHER tribe as YOUR area, how about contacting the tribe at war with that player...?? You don't have to speak to me, Incoming VV Ajax is on our CoA as our diplomat but there was no mail sent to that account.

Bottom line, I'd happily have given Kaduo to Nooble, but you waited until we move to the area, cat him down and then you claim it to be YOUR area??? Wake up Deb.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How dumb are some people??? We clearly were preparing a war operation against Kaduo and Nooble would have seen that days ago. We spent a quite a few days relocating, we then prepared the cat operation to soften the player up a bit.

Now Nooble decides to walk in and take our war target. Only one thing can come of this. I was told today by Nooble leaders that COMING were moving into Nooble's area. I'm sorry... what did I miss here?? When I looked at the map and prepared this offensive, it was KADUO's area. He's in Rogues when I last checked. Yet, people say we are moving into Nooble's area...lol.

If you are going to declare a player from ANOTHER tribe as YOUR area, how about contacting the tribe at war with that player...?? You don't have to speak to me, Incoming VV Ajax is on our CoA as our diplomat but there was no mail sent to that account.

Bottom line, I'd happily have given Kaduo to Nooble, but you waited until we move to the area, cat him down and then you claim it to be YOUR area??? Wake up Deb.

Lol faark I don't know why you quoted my post, I wasn't even part of the kaduo argument.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I think I quoted the wrong one... deleting it now.

hot beef

If you continue to state they i get excited by it and the very first comment stating i must not have many females in my life, then you are making it personal and concerning my personal life.

There is no subtext in it, thats just your get out of a stupid argument you tried to make and fell flat on your face.

As for that, if i take it as an offence in the context it was put that is my choice, a lot of women as men think they are better than other people and in the context she said it she was making out that she was better than Brad...End of. Agree to disagree...you sir should concentrate on your own personal life and stop bringing others into it.

Guys I think that something like 'sweetie' is going to be quite a regional colloquialism. Even if that region is the size of say, multiple american states there is still a pretty high chance that one of you lives somewhere where people say it all the time and one outside that area. Consequently I feel that It's somewhat pointless arguing about the meaning in each context and could you please stop destroying threads? Thanks.

DeletedUser53562

I don't understand how I'm a hypocrite. The only difference between us is that we reacted when you moved into our area. You did not. I moved into K54 on December 9th, my tribemates shortly thereafter. You could have removed us, you did not. Instead you recruited a bunch of noobs to supposedly inhibit our expansion.

As for Kaduo they've been on our radar since leaving Nooble back in November. We've held dominance in K64 since we killed Symbol, Kaduo are predominantly in K64, thus our area. It's not rocket science.:icon_rolleyes:

As for knowing they were a war target, our op was posted long before we got your circ. I love how you're not concerned that you're still leaking like a sieve. :lol: If you wanted to target them, you should have sent nobles, not cats. You go so far as to say you made them quit, yet they are actively stacking and trying to recap the villages we took.

Bottom line, you've had a problem with me since the BRR incident and and you're using this Kaduo business as a means to justify a war. We're here, we'll react accordingly and see how things go, but don't expect a walk in the park. :)

I'd appreciate if this thread didn't become some spam filled ego fest like your other threads. If you get some stats, post them. <3

Tazecca

Wait wait wait...so Coming is warring Rogues and nooble
and nooble is warring Coming and hitting Kaudo and probably a lot of smaller tribes
and Rogues is warring static and Coming and having to defend against players being hit by nooble (but they arent at war?)
yet Rogues being rank 3 needs to get other tribes to help them hit rank 7
and coming being rank 1 needs to get other tribes to help against rank 5

wow this is complicated...where is the love

Last edited: