Nooble v Coming

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

jayjayjay68

Total crap and you know it. Several tribes have discussed Rogues with your tribe and at all times your tribe has decided to do nothing. Now when we choose to put an op on a FRINGE player who borders us, you up and decide to noble him NOW. And don't give me this crap about it being YOUR Area, it was owned by Kaduo and you had next to nothing in the area. I'd bet anything that you guys panicked when you saw us moving there and THEN put an op together.

I couldn't give a shit how many points you have in K64. He bordered us and we planned an op, you would have seen this DAYS ago if your spy was any good. My account had two villages in K64 for DAYS now. At some stage, surely someone would have thought... "hey, maybe we should contact COMING about this... they clearly are opping this guy".

Communication... learn how to use it. As stated earlier, I won't speak to Deb and she won't speak to me, but there are OTHER people that could have been contacted.

To be totally honest with you. I have no interest in diplomacy. I also have no interest in talking with you or your tribe. (Which is a great thing, because I am not a leader of my tribe)

You are a red dot on my map. I play ingame and not in the forums, but as this seems to be your realm. I thought, what the heck. there may be some fun to have here ;)

All you seem to do is whine, which is not very Be-Comming of you. May I suggest, you stop your whining and do something ingame. Its very simple and I am sure a big strong leader of the #1 tribe should have no problems of dispatching little old me ;-)

DeletedUser

Coming moving into our k after the last warning we gave was never going to be a good move, irrespective of the reason. That was communicated quite clearly. Perhaps you need to 'listen' better.

If you had tried communicating your current move to us you may have avoided this, but you didn't. Why should we contact you about it? What makes you so special.

Consider also, that this is something most of us wanted very much. So unless it's something Coming really wanted too then i don't understand why you would make such a dumbass decision that could inevitably only lead to this?
So let me get this straight... I'm at war with a tribe and everyone knows it, but we're not allowed to noble someone as they are in K64... lol.

If you take those villages near mine in K64, you better stack them REAL high. I'll be coming for whoever owns them. Feel free to stack 10 villages with 100k in each. Thar's what it will take to stop me in that area. Do you really want to tie up 1 million defensive troops on 10 villages???

It would certainly make nobling the rest of Nooble rather easy... oh wait... go ahead and noble ALL of Kaduo guys... :)

All you seem to do is whine, which is not very Be-Comming of you. May I suggest, you stop your whining and do something ingame. Its very simple and I am sure a big strong leader of the #1 tribe should have no problems of dispatching little old me ;-)
I did do something in game... I nobled into Kaduo's cluster. Think about it for a moment and then remove your foot from your mouth...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53562

Total crap and you know it. Several tribes have discussed Rogues with your tribe and at all times your tribe has decided to do nothing. Now when we choose to put an op on a FRINGE player who borders us, you up and decide to noble him NOW. And don't give me this crap about it being YOUR Area, it was owned by Kaduo and you had next to nothing in the area. Now that we do something, you guys panicked and put an op together.

I couldn't give a shit how many points you have in K64. He bordered us and we planned an op, you would have seen this DAYS ago if your spy was any good. My account had had two villages in K64 for DAYS now. At some stage, surely someone would have though... "hey, maybe we should contact COMING about this... they clearly are opping this guy".

Communication... learn how to use it. As stated earlier, I won't speak to Deb and she won't speak to me, but there are OTHER people that could have been contacted.

Who has discussed Rogues and we've decided not to do anything? I'd really like to know. You certainly haven't. Perhaps if you had gotten over your personal little grudge and actually been mature and reasonable enough to have an adult conversation, you would have learned differently. Preaching on communication is rich from someone who can't remove their emotions from a game.

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight... I'm at war with a tribe and everyone knows it, but we're not allowed to noble someone as they are in K64... lol.

You should have tried speaking to us about it first, that you didn't was your mistake

You are funny. Like we are worried about stopping you :)

DeletedUser

Who has discussed Rogues and we've decided not to do anything? I'd really like to know. You certainly haven't. Perhaps if you had gotten over your personal little grudge and actually been mature and reasonable enough to have an adult conversation, you would have learned differently. Preaching on communication is rich from someone who can't remove their emotions from a game.
The day I spoke to you, I had to head out the door when you contacted me and said 'no hard feelings' for nobling my tribemate. What kind of response did you want.... 'oh that's cool... here... take half of K55 while you are at it'. As it was, I had like 2 min before having to head out the door to take care of something and I said I would speak to you later after cooling down.

The next thing, you're posting here that I acted like a 4 yr old... lol. Far from it actually and you know it. From that point on, I knew I didn't want to speak to you again. If you had come to me with a deal, I would have arranged for that cluster to be gifted to you, but you contact me AFTER the nobling had started and state 'no hard feelings'. You'd get the same response from any leader so don't play this as me being a 4 yr old kid. Why even bother contacting me?? What did you expect me to say Deborah???

jayjayjay68

I did do something in game... I nobled into Kaduo's cluster. Think about it for a moment and then remove your foot from your mouth...

Wow, this is not something I would be proud of.

Alexchu1800 (478|608) K64 7,529 Alexchu1800 [B.Ops] faaaaark [COMING] 2011-01-04 16:02:40 #Gift 1
Fullar (478|611) K64 4,205 Fullar faaaaark [COMING] 2011-01-05 15:39:54 smells like another gift

But then again, looking at your noble history. You seem to like gifts and not fighting. I guess your just one of them players that likes to talk a lot and not really fighting.

DeletedUser93357

Alexchu1800 (478|608) K64 7,529 Alexchu1800 [B.Ops] faaaaark [COMING] 2011-01-04 16:02:40 #Gift 1
Fullar (478|611) K64 4,205 Fullar faaaaark [COMING] 2011-01-05 15:39:54 smells like another gift

But then again, looking at your noble history. You seem to like gifts and not fighting. I guess your just one of them players that likes to talk a lot and not really fighting.

Seriously....they were the villages positioned in the middle of the cluster and we do fight, we hit rogues lost all of our nukes before the attack break.

ODA Rank 23: 978k...yeap that is not fighting...

DeletedUser

I really don't get what the real debate is. Nooble attacked Kaduo. It might makes sense to contact to Coming before attacking if Nooble were interested in future diplomacy with them. But they way the events progressed it seems Nooble really does not care about what Coming or Rogues thinks about them.

They just picked a target and nobled them. The target makes sense as its in their K. Coming is just pissed because they ran a cat op at the same time and so they declared on Nooble. And the way things look at the moment...Nooble doesn't care. So Coming can rant about how unfair it was for Nooble to jump in on the attacks but ultimately they did and now its up to Coming to show how they can handle two wars at the same time. Unless it was an empty declaration ofc.

So to reiterate previous statements....the ball is now in Coming's court. Game on!

DeletedUser

You should have tried speaking to us about it first, that you didn't was your mistake

You are funny. Like we are worried about stopping you :)

read below?

What makes you think anybody cared about contacting Coming?

hrmm....

Coming moving into our k after the last warning we gave was never going to be a good move, irrespective of the reason. That was communicated quite clearly. Perhaps you need to 'listen' better.

If you had tried communicating your current move to us you may have avoided this, but you didn't. Why should we contact you about it? What makes you so special.

Consider also, that this is something most of us wanted very much. So unless it's something Coming really wanted too then i don't understand why you would make such a dumbass decision that could inevitably only lead to this?

Nobody understands what a war is anymore....

i liked this part though...

If you had tried communicating...
right into:
Why should we contact you about it?

"you contact us, we dont contact you!"..... and your asking why he thinks he is special? :icon_confused:

stop vulturing other peoples war targets. you dont want others taking those villages, declare war on rouges and take them first! otherwise they are fair game. other then that, whining about someone moving into your area because they are taking villages in a war theyve been fighting for i believe a month or so now.... its kind of hard to make that carry any wieght.

gifting villages or using an inactive to move closer to the frontlines is a tactic quite often employed. when used sparingly it can be incredibly effective, if not, you become like allos?. in this case though, there is really nothing to criticize.

DeletedUser

You think we should contact someone, about their moving into our k. For a second time?

That would be a lil weak

DeletedUser

You think we should contact someone, about their moving into our k. For a second time?

That would be a lil weak

its a war. in a war, if they win, they get all the territory their enemy had. in order to do something about it, you either declare on every tribe in your territory before someone else has a chance to (kind of impossible, since whenever you win one war, youd have to declare several others immediately, but hey, you could try) or you can declare on the tribe taking the war targets in your area. you didnt do either and instead chose to try a sneaky maneuver to take the villages out from COMING's nose, and in doing so, vulturing someone else's war targets. then and there you lose any high ground you may have had.

DeletedUser

You just made war sound really boring.

Bottom line is. That they knew fine well we'd be mighty unhappy if they moved into k64 again. That was abundantly clear from what happened to their last player to take villages there.

They showed lots of disrespect by doing it again. So why should we contact them about it? "Oh excuse me kind sirs, you took villages in our k again, could you please not do that".

To hell with that approach. We are here for war. Now lets just get on with it and stop complaining.

DeletedUser93357

Bottom line is. That they knew fine well we'd be mighty unhappy if they moved into k64 again. That was abundantly clear from what happened to their last player to take villages there.

They showed lots of disrespect by doing it again. So why should we contact them about it? "Oh excuse me kind sirs, you took villages in our k again, could you please not do that".

To hell with that approach. We are here for war. Now lets just get on with it and stop complaining.

Why didn't you declare on Rogues and take Kadou out weeks ago?

DeletedUser

do you even know what war is? if you declare on a tribe, are you seriously saying you would let enemy villages sit there left to be able to hit you just because they dont happen to fall neatly in one K? Please, try not to make me laugh. borders are all well and fine, but when it comes to war, those borders tend to change. If they declare war on a tribe that has villages in your K's, the first thing you should be doing is arranging something with them so you could take the villages that happen to fall into your K's.

When one tribe declares war on another ( i do believe i just mentioned something of the sort) those villages belong to the winner. its like a game of poker. each tribe puts their villages up as the stakes, and gambles on wether they will win or lose. why do you think refugees and vultures become such big issues? if they're doing all the work, then you come in and run away with the prize money, what do you think is going to happen?

as for "the bottom line", the bottom line is that Nooble has no foot to stand on in regards to this war. you should have seen it coming. (no pun intended) :icon_confused:

Tazecca

Hmmm, I know quite a few of these guys on both sides, should be interesting.

/me gets popcorn and settles in for the fireworks.

:icon_biggrin:
wassup angacam :p
been a while ...again lol

DeletedUser

do you even know what war is? if you declare on a tribe, are you seriously saying you would let enemy villages sit there left to be able to hit you just because they dont happen to fall neatly in one K?

If a tribe takes villages in your k after you warned them not to, what do you do? You now know our response. Who cares about what your quaint idea of war etiquette is.

Now to be fair, we'd likely have done the same thing. But.... with two big differences... (1) We'd at least have realised that its effectively a war declaration on the tribe that we disrespected. (2) We'd man up and handle the consequences without all the whining.

DeletedUser93260

If a tribe takes villages in your k after you warned them not to, what do you do? You now know our response. Who cares about what your quaint idea of war etiquette is.

Now to be fair, we'd likely have done the same thing. But.... with two big differences... (1) We'd at least have realised that its effectively a war declaration on the tribe that we disrespected. (2) We'd man up and handle the consequences without all the whining.

So if you are fighting a player or tribe that is in another K, you would leave the villages in another K alone because another tribe is in that K?

DeletedUser93357

Just quickly looked back through our reports:

Clicky
Clicky

Yep...sure were gifted :icon_rolleyes: