Nooble v Coming

• Thread starter DeletedUser53562
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If a tribe takes villages in your k after you warned them not to, what do you do? You now know our response. Who cares about what your quaint idea of war etiquette is.

Now to be fair, we'd likely have done the same thing. But.... with two big differences... (1) We'd at least have realised that its effectively a war declaration on the tribe that we disrespected. (2) We'd man up and handle the consequences without all the whining.

im pretty sure i already explained how you go about solving that problem before it even began. feet are not meant for eating yaap, you know that, right?

DeletedUser

How was it our problem so solve? We're perfectly happy with the outcome.

jayjayjay68

Just quickly looked back through our reports:

Clicky
Clicky

Yep...sure were gifted :icon_rolleyes:

LOL, Wow I throw in a little worm and you take the bait. Fishing is good :p

But seriously now. I think this post says it all from someone that is unbiased.

I really don't get what the real debate is. Nooble attacked Kaduo. It might makes sense to contact to Coming before attacking if Nooble were interested in future diplomacy with them. But they way the events progressed it seems Nooble really does not care about what Coming or Rogues thinks about them. I know I dont

They just picked a target and nobled them. The target makes sense as its in their K. Coming is just pissed because they ran a cat op at the same time and so they declared on Nooble. And the way things look at the moment...Nooble doesn't care. (No we dont, well I dont :p)So Coming can rant about how unfair it was for Nooble to jump in on the attacks but ultimately they did and now its up to Coming to show how they can handle two wars at the same time. Unless it was an empty declaration ofc.

So to reiterate previous statements....the ball is now in Coming's court. Game on!

This game is played with axe, rams and LC. and the forums are only to puff out chests and beat them loudly. I for one am mainly set on "Read Only" as all my talking is done ingame, but this was just too much fun to resist and watching all the whinging and whining just makes it better. Guys, if you really have a problem with what a tribe/player is doing. Why dont you try and spank them ingame and not talk, talk, talk about it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Just quickly looked back through our reports:

Clicky
Clicky

Yep...sure were gifted :icon_rolleyes:
lol... jayjayjay68, you seriously know how to make a statement...

If you had ANY brains, you would have checked the players that we nobled and you would have checked their ODD before coming here and shooting your foot off.

Now put the gun down before you shoot your other foot.

As for knowing our nuke villages, yup there's two of them. YOU willl be seeing more soon... I can assure you of that. You can list our nuke villages as they hit you.

DeletedUser93357

LOL, Wow I throw in a little worm and you take the bait. Fishing is good :p

But seriously now. I think this post says it all from someone that is unbiased.

Why keep commenting then, you sure do seem to CARE and you are Nooble

DeletedUser

Lol, this cracks me up, so funny. No wonder coming are so upset.

Side 1:
Tribes: Rogues
Side 2:
Tribes: COMING

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 11
Side 2: 14
Difference: 3

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

DeletedUser

Now i wonder how many attacks Allos has sent in the COMING/Rogues war.

DeletedUser93357

Lol, this cracks me up, so funny. No wonder coming are so upset.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 14
Difference: 3

Side 1:
Tribes: Nooble
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

The war has not been on going to 3 months. We are not pissed due to stats more that Nooble jumped on our Op and clearly knew we were at War with Rogues yet did not speak to us nor declare on Rogues

king dalt555

I cannot be bothered to read the last 2 pages. One things comes over and over again, how Nooble "Saw us coming and decided to noble kaduo. My answer.

[spoil]
king_dalt555
[/spoil]

if it doesn't come up http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/king_dalt555/?action=view&current=Picture14-1.png

DeletedUser

The war has not been on going to 3 months. We are not pissed due to stats more that Nooble jumped on our Op and clearly knew we were at War with Rogues yet did not speak to us nor declare on Rogues

14 caps lol, tell me that's only cause the war has been going on for 2/3 days...... Any longer and i may mess myself

DeletedUser

You are right, it has been going on for about 1 month. Except the stats are barely any different. It's not like it's going to show *more* conquers when you lessen the timeframe...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 11
Difference: 1

DeletedUser53562

So quit whining and do something about it. :icon_rolleyes:

Or is there some inner turmoil we should know about? Not everyone in agreement with the great and omnipotent Fark? :icon_redface:

[spoil]
Incoming from Santa today at 18:56
Trying to sort through this mess to see if we can work something out. Obviously [player]faaark[/player] got a little worked up earlier but I would like to see if we can work something out. We really have little intention of moving southwest other than killing the Rogues guys there.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Incoming from Santa said:
Trying to sort through this mess to see if we can work something out. Obviously [player]faaark[/player] got a little worked up earlier but I would like to see if we can work something out. We really have little intention of moving southwest other than killing the Rogues guys there.

you are in K54, that is considered south west. just thought you should know

DeletedUser

After a night of thinking Fork came up with a new master plan:

Fork said:
[09:57:27] Faaaaark - Brad: I will switch tactics, I've already got allos ready to merge if I say so