Noobs On Ice: Tis' just a flesh wound! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DeletedUser

40ynin
40ynin
http://prntscr.com/40ynin
Will soon be going down from 1st to fourth. Granted its a close race, but no body enjoys slipping in rank.

http://prntscr.com/4121ml

52313745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET.Detective

psyche-eating-popcorn-gif.gif

Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.

DeletedUser

Patiently waiting for the day someone from Ninja or Turtle starts advocating the Flat Earth Theory. Why? Because I think it would be both groundbreaking yet unsurprising.

rich26ca

Hey walter if someone is gonna post calling members out, people are going to respond... dont like it dont read i know no one will cry when we dont see you post anymore... trollz

and before you get on your high horse your account is played by how many people... you have 4 inactive caps and 2 active caps against your tribes enemy in what 3 months... all you do is bully small accounts and tiny tribes... great achievement there mate.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i know no one will cry when we dont see you post anymore... trollz
this can definitely be said to you. you're the biggest trash talker on W72. On par with velibor posts (worse in my opinion)

and before you get on your high horse your account is played by how many people...
Is that your excuse for not having a boss account? That you play solo?

all you do is bully small accounts and tiny tribes... great achievement there mate.
bullying small tribes.. i thought turtles commended this?

rich26ca

this can definitely be said to you. you're the biggest trash talker on W72. On par with velibor posts (worse in my opinion)

Good thing thats so very important to me... and i think you'll find that there is only a select few people i trash talk and its usually the ones that like to come and boast things that are small victories at best... I.e this entire thread, lol...

Is that your excuse for not having a boss account? That you play solo?

All though yes i am solo played however i don't make excuses for myself dont really have too my stats speaks for themselves. other then that i feel no need to boast about an online game.

bullying small tribes.. i thought turtles commended this?

small is one thing they tend to band together alot of the times... but i said tiny little 4 and 5 man tribes and inactives & barbs then come and flame others but i could say the same about you there mate... not really difficult to have a massive account when your taking villages that dont fight back. just saying!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, Velibor is worse. He thinks the whole world will revolve around his will and tries to manipulate everyone to do his bidding.

If you want a good laugh look at his post history. He actually thinks that a thread he made in a different world forum got so many views because he has haters in this world. I would have never even paid attention to the thread if he didn't make that megalomaniac post.

On topic - the day where less troops were dodged was more of a miscommunication that has since been corrected.

DeletedUser

Good thing thats so very important to me... and i think you'll find that there is only a select few people i trash talk and its usually the ones that like to come and boast things that are small victories at best... I.e this entire thread, lol...
yes i've noticed which posts you reply to. anything and everything that puts turtle or ninja in a slightly negative light. "saving face". that is sure to lead to an argument from you, as it has before, but it's the truth. i wont be arguing with you about it and pulling out old posts and quotes. if you guys truely believe you have nothing to worry about then you wouldn't be on here trying to protect your family tribe's reputation almost every day, and slamming anyone who speaks common sense against them.

All though yes i am solo played however i don't make excuses for myself dont really have too my stats speaks for themselves. other then that i feel no need to boast about an online game.
no impressive stats so yes they speak for themselves (they're okay i guess, OD rank lower than points rank etc, nothing amazing). haven't checked war stats but if you are doing well then good for you. it's only skype and respct and tkwsn though. you may feel no need to boast but you do feel the need to jump to the aid of turtle's reputation twice a day on here.

but i could say the same about you there mate... not really difficult to have a massive account when your taking villages that dont fight back. just saying!
yes this is true. one look at my twstats and it is quite clear i am an internal whore ;p, especially recently.
moreso in recent times for reasons i don't need to say
but internalling is something that sometimes needs to be done for the tribe, not just getting done for the account.. I also only have 7 captures against turtle in the war stats, but at least that is more than any turtle member has again mayhem!!

without going into numbers and turning this into name calling, you as well have picked on small tribeless players. was it another ninja member that recently said practice what you preach? just saying, you attacked waalter for stuff you have done.

now i just want to throw some dates out there for people to see.

Waalter

bunz420

Noobs on Ice

take what you will from that

@MRG - fair enough, miscommunications happen. Although my last attack that hit offencive troops was only 2 hours ago. and I wasn't sticking up for velibor mate. at least his posts can be good for a laugh though ;P.... on the odd occassion

DeletedUser105718

On topic - the day where less troops were dodged was more of a miscommunication that has since been corrected.
So? This is like saying "lol guys, i know you rimmed me but you should know that is of miscomunicate beteween us. i say i will be on but really i was not. lol. so u didn't do anything to us"

velibor

No, Velibor is worse. He thinks the whole world will revolve around his will and tries to manipulate everyone to do his bidding.

If you want a good laugh look at his post history. He actually thinks that a thread he made in a different world forum got so many views because he has haters in this world. I would have never even paid attention to the thread if he didn't make that megalomaniac post.

Lol on the note above...the world in question ended some 2-3 years ago...My recently made topic has 350 views because turtles like yourself stalk my profile ;) (2700 views)

I guess some of the epic butthurt you've experienced from me never quiet went away XD

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey walter if someone is gonna post calling members out, people are going to respond... dont like it dont read i know no one will cry when we dont see you post anymore... trollz

and before you get on your high horse your account is played by how many people... you have 4 inactive caps and 2 active caps against your tribes enemy in what 3 months... all you do is bully small accounts and tiny tribes... great achievement there mate.

34 people i believe.

NEET.Detective

I just want to come back to this and point something out;

Once again you are an internal whore and a nub.
nub like you

Losing about 400k worth of buildings to people you call nubs might be a little bit of a paradox...
You people (Turtle, Cruel and the rest of you 'angsty teens', thanks Dreaded rofl) might want to follow a quick class on how to properly debate and on how to produce argumentation that is in line with that what has been said before. But hey! I ain't no master either.

rich26ca

I wouldn't call any of them nubs however walter has never really been tested 800k OD shows that but doesn't necessarily mean he is a nub but not to nit pick but anyone can point and click and thats all that has been shown here as far as skill wise is concerned and a nub could do that... will see they keep claiming that it will lead to a noble op perhaps then some skill will be seen...

NEET.Detective

I wouldn't call any of them nubs however walter has never really been tested 800k OD shows that but doesn't necessarily mean he is a nub but not to nit pick but anyone can point and click and thats all that has been shown here as far as skill wise is concerned and a nub could do that... will see they keep claiming that it will lead to a noble op perhaps then some skill will be seen...

Wait... what? You wouldn't - but you did. And who are they? I don't remember the time where Skype-members determine whether Mayhem converts an operation from catting to nobling. Maybe if you actually paid attention to syntax your words would be coherent.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Now now, lets not stray far from the subject matter.

Trent still on the decline, down to fourth and hasn't capped a village in 4 days. In addition, he lost two villages to boobies in the past 3 days. Could be a trend of whats to come or a hiccup, we shall see.

DeletedUser115053

Now now, lets not stray far from the subject matter.

Trent still on the decline, down to fourth and hasn't capped a village in 4 days. In addition, he lost two villages to boobies in the past 3 days. Could be a trend of whats to come or a hiccup, we shall see.

Well, if I'm not mistaken, he seems to now be back in 3rd place, and growing in points once more :)

Also, looking at those 2 takes Boobie managed - both of those were caps after Noobs took them from nnddss. So, those weren't actually villages being initially opped by either family presumably, and also villages he had not yet got support too. Which does rather mean, a hell of a lot of busting gut, a lot of troops killed, and none of the initial targets taken thus far. Can you really fault a guy under 50k attacks, or whatever it is, for not managing to get yet more D troops to some new frontline takes? I certainly wouldn't.

DeletedUser

Well, if I'm not mistaken, he seems to now be back in 3rd place, and growing in points once more :)

Also, looking at those 2 takes Boobie managed - both of those were caps after Noobs took them from nnddss. So, those weren't actually villages being initially opped by either family presumably, and also villages he had not yet got support too. Which does rather mean, a hell of a lot of busting gut, a lot of troops killed, and none of the initial targets taken thus far. Can you really fault a guy under 50k attacks, or whatever it is, for not managing to get yet more D troops to some new frontline takes? I certainly wouldn't.

He is back in 3rd because Zullu lost a village, so not really from his gain but rather his loss....

He had 2 days to support one village and 3 days to support the other before he lost them. 48 hours is a lot of time. And cool to know its at 50k now, will keep up the pressure for sure :)

My grandpappy used to always tell me to not cap a village i cant keep. He had the time to send nobles but not enough time to send support, oh word.

The Red We(dding)ek

http://prntscr.com/41dmhd

Last edited by a moderator:

zakipoo

some attacks were going out for week trip one way,.. he had time for those.