Tribes: Knock!, Inbred
Players: The Second Coming., Rhino610

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,642
Side 2: 1,416
Difference: 226

What did I get wrong this time? :p

lol u missed the tribe jasmine was in before, u know, the 1 u guys are bonding with

DeletedUser

Do I have to go back and put that in? I'll have to put Dozy Donutz in on your side then :p. Still winning?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF, Jäger, KNIGHT, FOG
Players: jasminjade, YouTellMe
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, Inbred
Players: The Second Coming., DoZy DonutZ

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,772
Side 2: 1,556
Difference: 216

I've got a suspicious feeling I'm being trolled :p

DeletedUser84667

Don't forget Cake and jerry austin or whatever that guys name is for their said babesy. Him and whatever other inbred runners they want to try and wipe under the rug.

DeletedUser

alright im putting varyag on your side seeing as u were allies before and we were never allies with them

DeletedUser

Aww :( can't you have them on your side since you recruited a bunch of them?

DeletedUser

Rank Name Conquered villages Lost villages Defeated opponents while attacking Defeated opponents while defending
1 Knock~Knock 767 75 71.008.008 50.766.841

another +700 for us

DeletedUser

i dispute rhino being on the stats too unless proof can be shown he was sat by us, will put him on jagers if not seeing as he was their member

DeletedUser

I took him off the last stats if you see so his losses while in Jager will still count. Don't try and put his losses while outside of Jager in there or I'll have to go add in other Inbred members you abandoned :p

DeletedUser

I took him off the last stats if you see so his losses while in Jager will still count. Don't try and put his losses while outside of Jager in there or I'll have to go add in other Inbred members you abandoned :p

inbred we abandoned hmmm no no we won't count any scrubs that get left out when u guys recruit jager

Ripfin

i dispute rhino being on the stats too unless proof can be shown he was sat by us, will put him on jagers if not seeing as he was their member

Would a mail from him stating he is going to set a sitter from Knock cause he was gifting his villages to his buddies in Knock which is why he left Jager in the first place.

DeletedUser

Would a mail from him stating he is going to set a sitter from Knock cause he was gifting his villages to his buddies in Knock which is why he left Jager in the first place.

well no seeing as we didn't have it, didn't get many of his villages either

DeletedUser

inbred we abandoned hmmm no no we won't count any scrubs that get left out when u guys recruit jager

So was Seattle Slasher a scrub until zemmi barbed? Had to make up the loss in points somehow right??