North-west wars

DeletedUser99565

Ill agree with you Sharky on that one, but lets face it. All "good" tribes are going to have some egos and some players who are arrogant. Arrogance puts a target on your back and that's what did our players in. I don't want to call any body out from ANL but yeah we ha at least 5 players like that.

DeletedUser111398

How on earth can you even assume to call yourself good? I had a friend of mine in there, your timing sucked, your ability to defend yourselves sucked, you couldnt backtime as you had no troops! Every single one of you grew mines and thats it. You only had enough troops to get max farm haul. Even when you where being catted by Empire, you still thought 1k sp sw was an acceptable D ratio.

The absolute main reason I left Hugged was because I could see ANL merging in. You guys are not only arrogant, but pathetic as a tribe and I couldnt see the single players being any better. I am glad I gave up my vils to help a player grow, but man your posts make me wish I had stayed a bit longer ...

/End rant

DeletedUser

Ill agree with you Sharky on that one, but lets face it. All "good" tribes are going to have some egos and some players who are arrogant. Arrogance puts a target on your back and that's what did our players in. I don't want to call any body out from ANL but yeah we ha at least 5 players like that.

by me standards a crew with overrated ego ain't a good crew. I know some (specifically our Captn) may "appear" to be egoistic, but in reality he just an aggressive nature that donnae like circular talks, straight ta the point, no bs, or meet ye on the ba'llefield kinda attitude

DeletedUser99565

How on earth can you even assume to call yourself good? I had a friend of mine in there, your timing sucked, your ability to defend yourselves sucked, you couldnt backtime as you had no troops! Every single one of you grew mines and thats it. You only had enough troops to get max farm haul. Even when you where being catted by Empire, you still thought 1k sp sw was an acceptable D ratio.

The absolute main reason I left Hugged was because I could see ANL merging in. You guys are not only arrogant, but pathetic as a tribe and I couldnt see the single players being any better. I am glad I gave up my vils to help a player grow, but man your posts make me wish I had stayed a bit longer ...

/End rant

Like I said our strategy wasn't good. Of you read my posts carefully I've said we only had designated turtles, me being one of them. Also I didn't call us good. I should have said high rated tries so sorry for that. And yes a tactic said by a certain player was to build high mines. So once again ill blame it on strategy. We may be "crap" but that's not why we failed. Please read before flaming me.

DeletedUser110464

I'd say the main reason why ANL "failed" was due to the high amount of players who didn't ASK for help. There were a number who are still doing fine today who actually asked and received defense and it saved them. Most of the ANL players were also solo, meaning that if they didn't get a sitter for the times they couldn't get on they would not be able to deal with incomings. I was also pretty inactive for a duke of a tribe and left a lot of the work to be done by my co duke since I wasn't on much at all each day.

All in all though it's pretty obvious there's some ex-ANL members doing well on this world, so not a complete fail really. ANL has made a difference in the way this world developed.

DeletedUser104736

I'd say the main reason why ANL "failed" was due to the high amount of players who didn't ASK for help. There were a number who are still doing fine today who actually asked and received defense and it saved them. Most of the ANL players were also solo, meaning that if they didn't get a sitter for the times they couldn't get on they would not be able to deal with incomings. I was also pretty inactive for a duke of a tribe and left a lot of the work to be done by my co duke since I wasn't on much at all each day.

You knew what you were taking on when you agreed to do a premade, it's your responsibility to maintain a standard of activity, commitment and excellence. If you can't then why are you duking, perhaps you should of handed down the reins to somebody more experienced. If I recall Tasha tried to arrange several mergers in many acts of desperation, ANL was never a respectable premade.

DeletedUser110464

I actually didn't really know that i'd be this inactive on the world, and like I said the co duke pretty much was running everything. The desperation was the fact that we were mostly solo accounts with less than 20 members remaining eventually. I wasn't quite sure for certain if I'd get more active again within a certain amount of time, and the merger with hugged was the last thing I've had anything to do with as a leader, although most of the discussions between the tribes did not involve me.

And anyways I'm not sure what else you have against us except for the fact that we didn't recruit to 69 members? ANL was a success in regards of trying to have fun on the new world.

DeletedUser111398

All in all though it's pretty obvious there's some ex-ANL members doing well on this world, so not a complete fail really. ANL has made a difference in the way this world developed.

Please enlighten me on how you made a difference in the way this world developed. Was it the way you let your members pretend to be females and write annoying messages, as that's never been done before on the internet :icon_rolleyes:

Of the 44 members that initially joined, only 4 members are doing well (in Inbred). Rest are deleted, getting eaten or in Hugged. Not bad, 9% survival rate....

[SPOIL]
PlayerActionDate/TimePointsMax PointsComment
.John Holmes.Joined27th May 2013 - 23:0426deleted
Mila KunisJoined27th May 2013 - 20:045021khugged
Guerlain YoungJoined27th May 2013 - 20:0426deleted
Allie SinJoined27th May 2013 - 18:047815ktribeless
Demi LavatoJoined27th May 2013 - 17:04607ktribeless
Kate Upton.Joined27th May 2013 - 17:0426deleted
Jenaveve JolieJoined27th May 2013 - 16:042613kstill in ANL
Riley SteeleJoined27th May 2013 - 16:040deleted
Tasha ReignJoined27th May 2013 - 16:0426getting rimmed by KataC
Bridget The MidgetJoined27th May 2013 - 15:0426getting eaten
Abella AndersonJoined27th May 2013 - 15:0426Rimmed
kobe taiJoined27th May 2013 - 15:0426deleted
Norma StitzJoined27th May 2013 - 14:055299kInbred
Lexy RoxxJoined27th May 2013 - 14:05262.5kHugged
RonJeremyJoined27th May 2013 - 13:0426Rimmed
JennaJameson.Joined27th May 2013 - 13:0426deleted
Raven RileyJoined27th May 2013 - 13:045030kHugged
Kristina RoseJoined27th May 2013 - 06:040deleted
Lexington SteeleJoined26th May 2013 - 23:040deleted
katja kassainJoined26th May 2013 - 21:040tribeless
Kim KardashianJoined26th May 2013 - 02:04050kInbred
The Filthy NukeJoined24th May 2013 - 12:030deleted
Flick ShagwellJoined24th May 2013 - 03:040deleted
ruler1995Joined24th May 2013 - 02:040deleted
Kylee StruttJoined23rd May 2013 - 18:040deleted
Charlie.SheenJoined23rd May 2013 - 18:04055kHugged, getting eaten by inbred
Angelina ValentineJoined23rd May 2013 - 18:040deleted
Bree OlsonJoined23rd May 2013 - 16:04060kNow in inbred
Sasha-GreyJoined23rd May 2013 - 09:0309kstill in ANL
Faye ReaganJoined23rd May 2013 - 07:040deleted
Gia DimarcoJoined23rd May 2013 - 00:040tribeless
priya-raiJoined23rd May 2013 - 00:040deleted
chicholinaxJoined22nd May 2013 - 23:040getting eaten
Kayden KrossJoined22nd May 2013 - 23:0407knobling 500 point vil?
Tori BlackJoined22nd May 2013 - 22:05011Kstill in ANL
Amy ReidJoined22nd May 2013 - 22:050deleted
Isis TaylorJoined22nd May 2013 - 22:050deleted
Sunny.LeoneJoined22nd May 2013 - 22:050deleted
Shyla StylezJoined22nd May 2013 - 22:050deleted
BIBI jonesJoined22nd May 2013 - 21:040left 01.06.13
Jenna HazeJoined22nd May 2013 - 21:040deleted
ToriBlackJoined22nd May 2013 - 20:040Rimmed
Lex.SteeleJoined22nd May 2013 - 19:050deleted
Kate UptonJoined22nd May 2013 - 19:050deleted
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser111398

Well the co was annoying me to join his account as well Alb :D

DeletedUser110464

I don't think including accounts that never were even played really would count for one thing. For example the ruler1995 account was deleted as soon as the world began along with a few others who decided to use different in game names. Also:

Charlie.Sheen Joined 23rd May 2013 - 18:04 0 55k Hugged, getting eaten by inbred

^That just shows how ignorant you are...

And one final thing: my point was that if there any accounts left from ANL hasn't that made a difference in how the northwest has developed? Maybe only a slight difference but anyone who got nobled by an ANL member or lost nukes attacking them makes a big difference. Just ask sharky the rum for example. He made it through losing quite a few of his troops but it still made a difference.

DeletedUser111398

So he hasnt lost vils to Inbred - Could of fooled me :lol:

I maybe ignorant, but stating you made a difference to W69 is pure arrogance at its finest. I always thought loosing nukes on targets or gaining vils has been happening in TW since beta. I didn't see any ANL players hitting top ODA or ODD scores. In fact the only thing I remember about them is annoying forum colours and the fact that they run well. Which is also something that is not new. But feel free to enlighten me on anything new you have contributed to this world.

DeletedUser110464

Actually only a few weeks ago raven Riley and tasha reign were #1 and #2 for odd. I think it was Norma stints who had top 10 oda for awhile there but I could be wrong.

And you completely missed my point. 2 villas lost over a week ago and you think he's getting rimmed by inbred? By my count if he still has villas left and is not being attacked by inbred any longer, how could he be GETTING rimmed?

Again your ignorance is just making anything you say sound hilarious to me.

DeletedUser

2 villas lost over a week ago and you think he's getting rimmed by inbred? By my count if he still has villas left and is not being attacked by inbred any longer, how could he be GETTING rimmed?

Again your ignorance is just making anything you say sound hilarious to me.
Yup. Plus check his ODD he isn't "getting eaten by Inbred."

image.php

DeletedUser111398

I based my assumption on the fact that his placement is right near Inbred. I did not state he was getting rimmed, I stated being eaten (if you look at the stats you would see the loss of those vils did not increase his ODD. Only his ODA increased, which may confirm my opinion that most ANL players have no D troops and do not know how to back time correctly. Admittedly he has had a decent ODD spike a few days ago, about the same time as he joined Hugged funny hey.

Whilst it is amusing read the thoughts of a pathetically bad leader justifying his or his tribes actions. You did not achieve any significance in W69, as you have so proudly boasted. In a few weeks or months only thing ANL will be remembered for is how not to run a tribe.

Also being ranked 1 ODD is not really that impressive tbh. It just means you know how to move D troops into a village.

DeletedUser100507

knuckler you started with 3 different points and earl corrected you with 1, then you went on about 2 points you THOUGHT you were right about but then earl corrected you on another and proved you wrong, and you still think going on about how ANL havnt influenced anything in w69 is clever?

2nd, you yourself said and i quote:

I didn't see any ANL players hitting top ODA or ODD scores

then when earl tells you 2 of ANL members DID hit top ODD scores you go on to say hitting top ODD isnt impressive?

So whatever earl says your just going to disregard and flame ANL even more.

DeletedUser111398

Well general I suppose your right. I wont flame them anymore as they are your problem now. Goodluck with the war and may the best hugger or pirate win.

DeletedUser

thought we supposed ta be discussin on goin wars, and not how ugly them wenches in anl be or be not?

DeletedUser99565

The remaining members are in northwest correct? And they ae in a war? On topic