North-west wars

DeletedUser

Apply below???

I'd apply it allright!!!!

It's time to stop posting. Please.

On topic I'd pretty much agree with Abella's analysis; It was sound and in depth analysis so thankyou for that.

DeletedUser

For the record I dont think we recruited anyone from Empire maybe one or two, hardly on mass. So your post is quite ill informed at the least, we screen every recruit, even when we recruited a number of players in one go like we did with the best of MYOB and DOB each player was put though our very smexy recruitment process that involves being come onto by Deathly Hugger, a pair of tweezers and a rubber chicken. True story. So there was a lot of time invested checking behind the scenes, try not to assume next time.

And I'm not of the party that every member of the tribe has to be a previous world winner elite, we have enough of those in the tribe already so a few newer player joining and being shown the ropes by us is quite refreshing to have in the tribe, they make for your most loyal members, plus I know a number of people who hit end game in their first world after being taken under someones wing.

Abit late back on the scenes but These are all members who joined Hugged from UK apart from jongooni. My counting may be wrong but i count more than 1 or 2 there? As some post i read before said "You sir, have lied out your arse2

green.png
demetori - SPYJoined11th June 2013 - 13:052,624
red.png
signmanLeft11th June 2013 - 13:052,655
green.png
Gecko 2010 - SurvivedJoined10th June 2013 - 23:052,796
green.png
deathmafia1 - SurvivedJoined10th June 2013 - 20:052,601
green.png
signman - spyJoined10th June 2013 - 18:052,462
green.png
JongooniJoined10th June 2013 - 15:051,790
green.png
Blue Moon - low growthJoined10th June 2013 - 04:041,825
green.png
Skyotic-rimmedJoined10th June 2013 - 04:041,208
green.png
StrangeClouds9 - rimmedJoined10th June 2013 - 03:041,816
green.png
A Numpty - inactive i believe or may just slow growthJoined10th June 2013 - 00:041,884

Dont really have a problem with you babe but pretty poor knowledge of your own tribe ;)
Doesnt matter how hard the selection process was Mass recruitment is mass recruitment ;)

But i do think far too many people underestimate the power of newbs. If they are willing to learn they can get really good really fast, TW isnt the most complicated game ever. xxxxxx

DeletedUser

a numpty has quit his account.
strangeclouds indeed got rimmed but still plays on different account in our tribe
skyotic quitted his account
blue moon slow growth perhaps but if you survive in area like that what you expect?
jongooni survived
signman didnt want to war so he left for the enemy (yeah weird huh)
deathmafia survived huge amount of attacks and is nobling a numpty who quit his account
gecko 2010 survived
demetori was a spy which we knew like few hours after joining so he was fed false info

so 1 got rimmed, 2 quitted, 1 spy, 1 weird guy out of 9. it sounds bad i agree but it got us good players too. players who kept fighting no matter what, which is always worth more than anything else...

DeletedUser108039

a numpty has quit his account.
strangeclouds indeed got rimmed but still plays on different account in our tribe
skyotic quitted his account
blue moon slow growth perhaps but if you survive in area like that what you expect?
jongooni survived
signman didnt want to war so he left for the enemy (yeah weird huh)
deathmafia survived huge amount of attacks and is nobling a numpty who quit his account
gecko 2010 survived
demetori was a spy which we knew like few hours after joining so he was fed false info

so 1 got rimmed, 2 quitted, 1 spy, 1 weird guy out of 9. it sounds bad i agree but it got us good players too. players who kept fighting no matter what, which is always worth more than anything else...

You got to see who will buckle under pressure who got rimmed who spied and who jumped ship. In all it was good for a Nub clear out :p.

DeletedUser101547

Yeah my memory sucks.... :icon_redface:, I forgot to count all the ones who aren't there anymore, I stand corrected.

DeletedUser100466

Updates on North-West Wars

Map
[spoil]
en69_7_7.png
[/spoil]​

1)Unite family vs coalition against them war ended as a result United Family Won

2))Hugged and Inbred war ended as a stalemate

3)ANL and KataC war ended as ANL Merged into Hugged

1)Unite family

Nothing to talk about them as they are raw food

2)Hugged and Inbred war ended as a stalemate

Hugged and Inbred war started when Hugged decided to break nap with Inbred and go for complete North-west dominance.They had few quick caps in the starting due to not respecting grace period but they didn't go through Inbred k43 dense cluster while they removed Inbred from K34 completely (If you ignore two Inbred village in k34).

Now as both tribe stacked their front and there was no progress in either front as they share small front in K43 so Hugged decided to offer nap to Inbred which they accepted due to two following reasons:

1)Their member felt stucked in this long war while other tribe was growing fast
2)They need to rearrange their tribe as due to mass recruitment they recruited few bad players

Hugged prospective was to have complete dominance in k34 ,also they wanted to complete their merge with ANL which bring another war with KataC so they made nap with Inbred

Conclusion : Hugged succeed to take out Inbred from K34 and you will see both tribe fighting in future.

3)ANL and KataC wae ended as AnL Merged into Hugged

As we all know ANL and KataC disputes started as a flame war then converted into real war,ANL was defending and losing member/village here or there due to small size against KAtaC so they decided to fight under another banner name "Hugged".

Now ANL member have size to fight against KataC(old rivals) and hugged gain experinced members likewise and bridge to enter in K44,

Conclusion : ANL lost the war as a tribe but still fighting under new banner.

Perception Of North-West trio : HUgged-KataC-Inbred

1)Hugged and KataC decided to merge after few weeks war
2)Inbred Enter the war and hugged face two front war
3)Hugged defeat KataC and recruit their best member and move on to Inbred

Now few highlights on K44 Orgy

S|C, S|C 2, FDS, IDS, BOS, and HA

VS
FTM, ZDT, EBOLA EBOLAA ~EBOLA

Map
[spoil]
all_over_mess_in_k44.gif
[/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

On pink, I assume that's the reminents of ANL? Not sure what's going on with them?

DeletedUser100466

On pink, I assume that's the reminents of ANL? Not sure what's going on with them?

Yes Indeed :icon_biggrin:
Either they waiting for invitation or getting nobled or those Ex-ANL member sitting them

dukeyp123

For the record: Little ol' FTM have made the most of a bad situation. Considering, we were fighting against a coalition of tribes that had 7 times more villages than us (at the start of the conflict :icon_wink:)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: FTM
Side 2:
Tribes: IDS, FDS, S|C, S|C II, HD, DKA, BoS

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 7
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 86,338
Side 2: 29,814
Difference: 56,524

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser99565

I don't think ex ANL members are sitting them. Some of them yes.

DeletedUser111015

This guy obviously doesn't like Hugged. Oh, and know's nothing about the tribe.

DeletedUser111398

Abit late back on the scenes but These are all members who joined Hugged from UK apart from jongooni. My counting may be wrong but i count more than 1 or 2 there? As some post i read before said "You sir, have lied out your arse2

Dont really have a problem with you babe but pretty poor knowledge of your own tribe ;)
Doesnt matter how hard the selection process was Mass recruitment is mass recruitment ;)

But i do think far too many people underestimate the power of newbs. If they are willing to learn they can get really good really fast, TW isnt the most complicated game ever. xxxxxx

Just saw this and had to laugh, I left Empire waaay before the so called mass recruitment. As far as your assumptions for slow growth are concerned, maybe you should have a look at your own tribal efforts. Didn't you want to recruit players that had 4k axe nuke at the end of June?
Wolverdim managed to clear the 1k saw/at and knock loyalty in main to 43 :|
He had almost a full nuke :|
Need stacking before he gets up to send more....
-Ruler/Tasha Reign, Tuesday, 25th June 2013 7:03PM

No his points look decent and we could do with his nukes etc...
-Ruler/Tasha Reign, Tuesday, 25th June 2013 7:18PM

Anyways, EMPIRE wasn't a good tribe, agreed they did rim you and cat a few others badly. But quite honestly ANL refused to build walls or decent D. They cried for help only when they where cleared. I really hope the ex members of ANL have learnt how actually play the game now, for Hugged sake. But looking at the stats, seems like the ex members of EMPIRE (now KataC) are still rimming ANL players. Its a shame as all the hype in the forums about how good ANL is was just a load of hot air :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99565

Listen bubba, ill admit ANL chose a bad strategy for this world. While our spread seeme like a good idea it wasn't. And have 4 groups with one player in each being defensive also didn't work out. So I wouldn't say ANL was no good. Just chose a bad strategy.

DeletedUser111398

I agree dear, your strategy was somewhat flawed. The reason your tribe was 'no good' is because even when you had a NAP / Ally with Hugged and Hugged warred with Empire you guys did nothing! You never sent D, you never helped in Co-ords. Of the six conquers you actually managed to steal from empire, you only held onto two.
The only way your strategy would of worked would be in small town called Sim City. Your spread would of worked, if you didnt piss off every tribe near you by sending in spies into their tribe. Look at the spread of Varvag, they seem to be thriving and are spread over 5 continents now.

DeletedUser

Listen bubba, ill admit ANL chose a bad strategy for this world. While our spread seeme like a good idea it wasn't. And have 4 groups with one player in each being defensive also didn't work out. So I wouldn't say ANL was no good. Just chose a bad strategy.

wasn't just bad strategy, but i believe arrogance got ye in the trouble with empire... fer some reason certain "leets" think that just some tribe be noob, its members cannae locate the "attack" button... Same arrogance which got ye in trouble with KataC, who in their right mind nobles off a major tribe in the area and think it wouldnay lead to a war?

Anyway I ain't 'ere ta be bashin on ANL, but sadly as knuckler said, the only thing they did All Night Long were watchin'em buttox turnin sore red