nothing new, time to QUIT again..

DeletedUser75632

And the world ends the way I anticipated over a year ago...

DeletedUser

Sorry to say but once pRo went tits up (leadership left, me mainly) it went to poo. pRo or ascend as they became to be known afterwards had no leadership. They had people like cat and curoi in there which obviously worked :p I came back and played a different account for about a month and realized they had no clue how to lead a successful tribe and I decided to leave as fast as I came. It was complete chaos and to be honest it was a BIG joke to be in that tribe the little while I was there. I was very disappointed to see what was going on there :(

Curio, if you're still attempting to learn how to play the game my original offer still stands cupcake ;) COME GET SOME!

Good job to insane and SA mainly. I wish you all the best of luck in end game.

DeletedUser

Sorry to say but once pRo went tits up (leadership left, me mainly) it went to poo. pRo or ascend as they became to be known afterwards had no leadership. They had people like cat and curoi in there which obviously worked :p I came back and played a different account for about a month and realized they had no clue how to lead a successful tribe and I decided to leave as fast as I came. It was complete chaos and to be honest it was a BIG joke to be in that tribe the little while I was there. I was very disappointed to see what was going on there :(

Curio, if you're still attempting to learn how to play the game my original offer still stands cupcake ;) COME GET SOME!

Good job to insane and SA mainly. I wish you all the best of luck in end game.

Well why didnt you do anything instead of sitting there. Hmmm seems quite odd since your the ex leader. Shows how much you actually cared for the tribe. Lmao but atleast we won the war did something no one else could do break apart the family tribes....HOOO RAAAAA

dfix

Well why didnt you do anything instead of sitting there. Hmmm seems quite odd since your the ex leader. Shows how much you actually cared for the tribe. Lmao but atleast we won the war did something no one else could do break apart the family tribes....HOOO RAAAAA

You can't blame it on chif, if I remember right he left the tribe to rio who was a great leader so he did well on his part, it's the last leadership who let everyone down.

DeletedUser

Well honestly i dont care who he left it to apparently he didnt leave it to anyone good cause they are a laughing stock of the world now Almost as bad as Rally was. I mean come on who quits right after announcing war its ignorant.

DeletedUser

He tried, as did I. Literally nothing we did worked. You know how cat and curoi are...

And damn, he and I were coleaders. Rio and I were the original, and then when rio quit, chief came. After chief quit, it was just me and my coplayer. Then rio came back and joined the account. When I left, so did my coplayer, and rio was there with eemmot as baron. Eemmots account was hacked, and rio had given the account to mesiba, and it wasn't a leader anymore. The tribe split into two.

Memory is a little fuzzy after I quit, but that's how i think it went.

Last edited by a moderator:

dfix

they are a laughing stock of the world now Almost as bad as Rally was. I mean come on who quits right after announcing war its ignorant.

First thing first, the quitting ASCEND leadership is the one to be judged for it's actions, not the players shattered by them.

And now I ask, what a little bugger like you know about Rally? don't remember seen you around in our happy pnp days
emoticon-00176-smoke.gif

DeletedUser

Trust me ive been around this world awhile. Im like a prostitute i get passed around lmao. Trust me we will be here an make a huge mark on this world( We as in SA) We are the best tribe to ever be seen in this world

DeletedUser

Trust me ive been around this world awhile. Im like a prostitute i get passed around lmao. Trust me we will be here an make a huge mark on this world( We as in SA) We are the best tribe to ever be seen in this world

For the last time you are not in SA. First you bash our tribe then you decide to say you are in SA :icon_rolleyes: Then before this you admitted to being in ascend well whats funny is we have never recruited a ASCEND Member. Good try

DeletedUser

just because our leaders are gone doesnt mean you win this war we still have planty of villages to tkae

DeletedUser

just because our leaders are gone doesnt mean you win this war we still have planty of villages to tkae

Yes this maybe true, but your leaders and best player have abandoned you, leaving your tribe's both (lazy and ascend) weak and arguably, at a knife point of collapsing. All that is really left, is how Insane and SA will divide your tribes up or who they will pick to join their tribe for pretty much the final huge war.
I honestly don't see a 3rd door opening anytime soon, unless SA and Insane turn on each other that is the only other door that could open for your tribes.

DeletedUser

your leaders and best player have abandoned you?

i have not left them ;)

DeletedUser

He tried, as did I. Literally nothing we did worked. You know how cat and curoi are...

And damn, he and I were coleaders. Rio and I were the original, and then when rio quit, chief came. After chief quit, it was just me and my coplayer. Then rio came back and joined the account. When I left, so did my coplayer, and rio was there with eemmot as baron. Eemmots account was hacked, and rio had given the account to mesiba, and it wasn't a leader anymore. The tribe split into two.

Memory is a little fuzzy after I quit, but that's how i think it went.

:icon_eek: I clearly remember Tedini giving me the account.

chivalrous knight

well...just to make light of the things around and in respond to the title of this thread...

Nothing New, time to Running Up That Hill Again

I take it from a fan video clip of Terminator:The Sarah Connor Chronicle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_d_4kIOXJQ

It Doesn't Hurt me...
You Wanna Feel How It Feel?
You Wanna Know know That Doesn't Hurt Me..
You wanna hear the Deal I am making?
You, you and me...
And If only i could make a deal with God
And Get Him swap our places..
Be Running Up That Road
Be Running Up that Hill
Be Running Up that Building
If only i could
You Don't Wanna hurt me
But see how deep the bullets lies
Unaware that i am tearing you asunder
There is Thunder in our Heart, baby
There is so much Hate to the ones we Love?
Tell me, we both matter, don't we?
You, you and me
You, you and me won't be unhappy
And If only i could make a deal with God
And Get Him swap our places..
Be Running Up That Road
Be Running Up that Hill
Be Running Up that Building
If only i could.........

Last edited:

DeletedUser

your leaders and best player have abandoned you?

i have not left them ;)

who are you in game??? you seem to be a joke and I want to welcome you with a nuke! (or two?) :icon_wink:

on a lighter note..... Insane/~SA~ are still at war with all and any ascend still roaming the world so don't think we are "done" we are just getting started mopping up the remaining dirt laying around in the south! :icon_twisted:

and for all the rest of you ding dongs trying to cause turmoil between us and ~SA~ give it a rest! we enjoy working together and you have no idea how well we know each other as tribes/friends so stop looking silly while trying to "make us question each other" as it won't happen!!!!

DeletedUser

who are you in game??? you seem to be a joke and I want to welcome you with a nuke! (or two?) :icon_wink:

Dude, most players with different forum names than ingame names have their ingame names on their signatures. Believe it or not, this means that his ingame name is doloresz. And if you still have trouble finding him, he even lists his tribe!! Wow! :lol:

DeletedUser

I doubt that you could fit all your aliases, erm, I mean ingame names on your signature............

Kash2Smash

First thing first, the quitting ASCEND leadership is the one to be judged for it's actions, not the players shattered by them.

And now I ask, what a little bugger like you know about Rally? don't remember seen you around in our happy pnp days
emoticon-00176-smoke.gif
hahahah dave, we did get flamed pretty badly later on :S

nice comparison...

---

anyway, been on W37 forums after some 4 months or soo or more tbh... and found at that Catalnia/CuRoi are leaving.. they may not remember me lol but i was the one who organized some *un-successful* opts on them from Rally :p they are damn gud... best of luck to wherever they go and feeling sorry for the world in which they would land up in :lol:

DeletedUser

lol i a joke? read my sig

you make me laugh lukster send you nukes if you wish you talk big on forums lets see in game how good you really think you are.......i need more fun so attack me so my activity can go up and your nukes will go down