mu·tu·al (my
oomacr.gif
prime.gif
ch
oomacr.gif
-
schwa.gif
l)adj.
Having the same relationship each to the other: mutual predators.
2. Directed and received by each toward the other; reciprocal: mutual respect.
3. Possessed in common: mutual interests.
4. Of, relating to, or in the form of mutual insurance.

If by mutual you mean; ~SA~ declaring several players refugees when they were not even under attack at the time of joining ASCEND, then going against the NAP, and then ASCEND just getting tired of it, you nailed it on the head.

Eemmot ring a bell? Pretty sure he had over 1600 nukes from us. You probably didn't know that since your account got rimmed a while back though:icon_rolleyes: Its okay though Mesiba we understand :lol: Pretty sure ASCEND did the same thing we did. In case you didnt read my whole thing. I said both sides knew it was going to end soon. Besides i wonder how your refugees felt that you had a NAP with us yet they were getting destroyed. Might have been the reason they made a tribe(HateSV) about how their leader screwed them over, but who knows. Im pretty sure it was mutual though because you had attacks on one of our members from badger before we launched. Get your facts straight mesiba.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't yea have ~HA~? 1ns4n3 saw we were beating you so they join know they was next. don't talk about yea taking us when you can't fight alone. :icon_rolleyes:

God everyone knows we have ~HA~. you were a pretty loyal member of us at one point Felipe:icon_smile: Dont you remember when you spied for us a month ago?:lol:
Ya your pretty two faced if your tribe hasnt noticed yet. Besides your account got rimmed as well. So im surprised they let you play another account

DeletedUser

Sorry If I've actually seen him on the front line, where as you have no knowledge of what he is actually capable of. Sorry.

Man... you guys should rephraze every single comment about we being the cocky ones. You are those!

You sound like you´re going to do things out of the TW possible stuff. It´s ok, luke don´t know that player, he hadn´t fought him before... But, isn´t like any of you can be summoning a Chuck Norris unit on the battle field man... I know you´re not saying this, but is the way you talk, the way you sound. You´re really a very cocky and arrogant bunch.
The "sorry" only makes your tone more arrogant btw, but I think you know that very well. You enjoy being that while accusing the other side players to being that, kinda funny isn´t it?

Real good players shouldn´t need such of a fake artifice to rise up their morale. ;)

DeletedUser

Eemmot ring a bell? Pretty sure he had over 1600 nukes from us. You probably didn't know that since your account got rimmed a while back though:icon_rolleyes:

Oh, great example, pick the guy that left to join RL :icon_rolleyes:

and yes, I definitely got rimmed and am totally not rank 1 ODD right now :icon_surprised:

Its okay though Mesiba we understand :lol: Pretty sure ASCEND did the same thing we did. In case you didnt read my whole thing. I said both sides knew it was going to end soon.

If it was so obvious that it was gonna happen then why didn't you just drop the NAP, not like that would have changed what you were doing.

Besides i wonder how your refugees felt that you had a NAP with us yet they were getting destroyed.

Yes, because as you can see ~SA~ has done so well at destroying the so called "refugees"

Oh, and just for you I added every player that left Ascend and didn't come back, and even a player that rejoined but not for a little stint just so you can't say I'm "meddling with the stats"

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ~SA~
Side 2:
Tribes: ASCEND
Players: Marbas00, viciouscycle, Mexicolocc, Ftecyg, CuRoi, BIG CURT

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 324
Difference: 251

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 688,588
Side 2: 3,131,978
Difference: 2,443,390

chart

[/spoil]

Might have been the reason they made a tribe(HateSV) about how their leader screwed them over, but who knows. Im pretty sure it was mutual though because you had attacks on one of our members from badger before we launched. Get your facts straight mesiba.

I may be misled, but I think "HateSV" was a tribe of sat accounts :lol:

And yes ma'am, I will remember to get all my facts straight :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Man... you guys should rephraze every single comment about we being the cocky ones. You are those!

You sound like you´re going to do things out of the TW possible stuff. It´s ok, luke don´t know that player, he hadn´t fought him before... But, isn´t like any of you can be summoning a Chuck Norris unit on the battle field man... I know you´re not saying this, but is the way you talk, the way you sound. You´re really a very cocky and arrogant bunch.
The "sorry" only makes your tone more arrogant btw, but I think you know that very well. You enjoy being that while accusing the other side players to being that, kinda funny isn´t it?

Real good players shouldn´t need such of a fake artifice to rise up their morale. ;)

I'm very arrogant :) Is that what you want me to say?
I wish I could summon a Chuck Norris unit.
And I don't think I've ever said that 1ns4n3 or ~SA~ were arrogant? But I'll admit I believe they are.

DeletedUser

:axemen: yay WAR!!!

come on Insane post a cool declaration....pls.........you did one for RL!!

Kev you lazy alco get back here!

I have got to ask the obvious why is everyone posting stats? like what 3 days in???

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah blah blah. Pro, ancient history. They ain't around anymore. Yeah, we know where some of them are, fair enough. The one thing I can say is that the 1ns4n3 are still here, been here for a long time and will continue to stick it out for a while yet. What does that say?? Our members actually want to stay in the INSANE ASYLUM, unlike some members of ASCEND who can't make their mind up.

Let's have a little look at those from ASCEND who seem to be coming and going and see if we can shed some light on it:

1. wheelerstealer. In and out more times than my right leg doing the Hokie Cokie (I think I used that analogy before). ASCEND to BACON to SLURP to ASCEND to ~Z0mB~.........currently tribeless. What's that all about??

2. finchy92. Being internalised so fair enough, goes to the ~Z0mB~.

3. CuRoi. In and out of ASCEND 5 times. And in and out of BACON twice. Make your mind up!!

4. elementelite. Joined BACON lately. Strange.

5. MataJC. ASCEND to QUIT then back to ASCEND.

6. Shuruga. Wanted to join up with his old mate anewdream, then came crawling back to ASCEND. You couldn't make it up!!

7. Ftecyg. ASCEND and COLA and BACON and GREEKS and BACON and COLA and ASCEND and ~Z0mB~ back to ASCEND. Speechless!!

8. viciouscycle. Erm, see no.7. Pretty much the same story.

9. Bryangenius. Somebody help me out here, it all looks the same.

I could go on but what's the point. Not quite sure how to explain it, we know that COLA and ~Z0mB~ are family tribes, maybe BACON too, can't be sure. Players jumping in and helping out to run the academy? Or else it shows that even some of ASCEND really don't want to be there (or leadership don't want them depending on reason for going). In the case of Shuruga, yeah, pretty obvious what he wanted. Although it looks that that dream is over.

Please, shed a little light, why all the tribe hopping??

DeletedUser

What tw-stats doesn't show is that just before I joined BACON I went solo and made a tribe called "Pirate" for a few hours :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah?? I think I made one called Red Dogs of Death or something along those lines.......And I think I made one with a tag "ULSTER"..........whoops, the cat is out of the bag!!

DeletedUser

Oh, great example, pick the guy that left to join RL :icon_rolleyes:

and yes, I definitely got rimmed and am totally not rank 1 ODD right now :icon_surprised:

Something new to learn here I guess. How is this ODD a trophy on your work. Looks to me killing 1500 nukes you were depending mostly on other people. First of all the friendly people that took the time to send them. Then the people that took the time to support your villages as i assume it wasn't all your own defense.

DeletedUser

Yeah?? I think I made one called Red Dogs of Death or something along those lines.......And I think I made one with a tag "ULSTER"..........whoops, the cat is out of the bag!!

Oopps! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah blah blah. Pro, ancient history. They ain't around anymore. Yeah, we know where some of them are, fair enough. The one thing I can say is that the 1ns4n3 are still here, been here for a long time and will continue to stick it out for a while yet. What does that say?? Our members actually want to stay in the INSANE ASYLUM, unlike some members of ASCEND who can't make their mind up.

Let's have a little look at those from ASCEND who seem to be coming and going and see if we can shed some light on it:

1. wheelerstealer. In and out more times than my right leg doing the Hokie Cokie (I think I used that analogy before). ASCEND to BACON to SLURP to ASCEND to ~Z0mB~.........currently tribeless. What's that all about??

2. finchy92. Being internalised so fair enough, goes to the ~Z0mB~.

3. CuRoi. In and out of ASCEND 5 times. And in and out of BACON twice. Make your mind up!!

4. elementelite. Joined BACON lately. Strange.

5. MataJC. ASCEND to QUIT then back to ASCEND.

6. Shuruga. Wanted to join up with his old mate anewdream, then came crawling back to ASCEND. You couldn't make it up!!

7. Ftecyg. ASCEND and COLA and BACON and GREEKS and BACON and COLA and ASCEND and ~Z0mB~ back to ASCEND. Speechless!!

8. viciouscycle. Erm, see no.7. Pretty much the same story.

9. Bryangenius. Somebody help me out here, it all looks the same.

I could go on but what's the point. Not quite sure how to explain it, we know that COLA and ~Z0mB~ are family tribes, maybe BACON too, can't be sure. Players jumping in and helping out to run the academy? Or else it shows that even some of ASCEND really don't want to be there (or leadership don't want them depending on reason for going). In the case of Shuruga, yeah, pretty obvious what he wanted. Although it looks that that dream is over.

Please, shed a little light, why all the tribe hopping??

Yes because everyone knows you know exactly what your talking about :) My reason for leave recently was simple and I'm happy to share it with you all. I wanted to attack all of you and kick your @SS. :) However, due to diplomatic reasons blah blah blah I wasn't allowed. You can confirm with cat, I gave her hell for quiet some time telling her that is was lock tight that The R.~in.SA.ne~ Coalition was going to hug up. I mean really did we expect any more from a tribe that really has never done anything in this world but avoid major conflicts? I'm quiet refreshed and even tho you had to merge R.L because you clearly could not finish the job it just means now I get to kill you too.

BTW. I think you should go back to your hole; make some OD for your tribe :)

elrojo
Opponents defeated: 23.170.743 (158.)
Tribe: 1ns4n3

upps.

Shuruga
Opponents defeated: 67.920.675 (29.)
Tribe: ASCEND

I guess, I do have an EPEEN after all. Btw did I mention, please attack me?

Edit: Oh I almost forget, Even if you considered zombie a family tribe. Which they are an ally FYI. It's quite common for friends to be in separate tribes and change to a different tribe (for purposes you don't need to know about) It's happened in every world I've been in since I started playing.

Me, I just have a down right s**ty temper so sometimes I tend to hop; but those who are my friends know my allegiance just as you should; not matter the tag I wear. So stop grasping at staws, accept that you and your tribe have merged more than half of this world over a space of 12 or more months and not just minor merges like that of what I joined when I joined ascend. So, how about again.. you go back to you p01ntwh0r3 nothingness of an account and attack me; or someone and raise that little OD up some before you come shooting your mouth off about stuff you clearly have no idea about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm Shuruga, looks like I hit a raw nerve..........at least elementelite saw the funny side!!

Yeah, I wonder what my dukes would say if I wanted to join another tribe?? Whatever........Try and keep your temper in check. I was just stylin' muchacho!!

DeletedUser

Hmm Shuruga, looks like I hit a raw nerve..........at least elementelite saw the funny side!!

Yeah, I wonder what my dukes would say if I wanted to join another tribe?? Whatever........Try and keep your temper in check. I was just stylin' muchacho!!

His temper looks fine to me :)

DeletedUser

His temper looks fine to me :)

Yeah, fine for now. I guess we'll know when he loses it as he'll run off again!!

Anyway elementelite, what about that Pirate tribe you founded for a bit?? You pressgang many recruits??

DeletedUser

Something new to learn here I guess. How is this ODD a trophy on your work. Looks to me killing 1500 nukes you were depending mostly on other people. First of all the friendly people that took the time to send them. Then the people that took the time to support your villages as i assume it wasn't all your own defense.

:icon_eek: I think you just said the same thing twice :lol:

As for my support, you'd be surprised as to how much of my own was there, can't expect my tribe to pull all the weight now can I :icon_wink:

Have to admit though, if it wasn't for them I probably would have lost all of my K92 villages.

DeletedUser

PASTA :icon_razz:

and I'm not so sure about that, especially the being nice and sending nukes at me part :lol:

maybe taking time to consider supporting me, then actually doing it?

DeletedUser

Yeah, fine for now. I guess we'll know when he loses it as he'll run off again!!

Anyway elementelite, what about that Pirate tribe you founded for a bit?? You pressgang many recruits??

No one likes me so I was a loner until I joined BACON :icon_cry: