Now now D4

DeletedUser

Moving BenitoDeSoto to RAWR at the first sign of trouble?

DeletedUser

Hahaha, the way these forums are going spam is better than nothing, surely?

D4alicious

You know full well there has been no player there for months. I don't see the problem. I thought I could get another player but I haven't been able to. Are you THAT desperate for stats? Bit sad isn't it?

DeletedUser

Oh come on I'm only trying to get a little bit of action going here, take it with a pinch of salt!

And the way the stats are looking at the moment, the answer is yes.

D4alicious

Indeed. I don't know if you thought the Ex-Storm members would be more useful to you than they were for us. Seems I looked after them better than you guys are, yet they stay with you. Amusing isn't it :p

DeletedUser

Indeed. I don't know if you thought the Ex-Storm members would be more useful to you than they were for us. Seems I looked after them better than you guys are, yet they stay with you. Amusing isn't it :p

Looked after them?? Well at least there getting action. It be so boring way up north. Man if i was where Lord Guesty is. I would stay solo forever to get some action

D4alicious

What a sad way to win :/ You'd rather win with a group of terrible players than "decent" players? I'm sure you'll just say that winning is everything but I'd rather lose with a good bunch of people than win with a lot of bad ones.

DeletedUser

What a sad way to win :/ You'd rather win with a group of terrible players than "decent" players? I'm sure you'll just say that winning is everything but I'd rather lose with a good bunch of people than win with a lot of bad ones.

World is not over yet. Dont talk about winning. Alot of people talked about Ram winning and then Storm winning now Under winning. It's not over yet

D4alicious

:O No....You!? WRONG!? I don't believe it. The world MUST be coming to an end. How could this be possible? I feel like my whole world has been turned upside down.

**NOTE: I am just joking around**

DeletedUser

I am going to go back with this and say. Since it's obvious i still have some ties to Under, That i am terrible?? I am hurt

D4alicious

That makes no sense at all. And you obviously didn't understand my point at all. Maybe I didn't explain to clearly?

DeletedUser

D4 some of us EX STorm members actually treated you with respect but we got nothing back. Most of us where in Storm before you arrived yet that seems to be forgotten as well. i am sick to death of hearing about bad ex storm players yet we all supported you and followed you like a bunch of idiots only to be lead down the garden path to the D4 gas chamber. So you dont respect us thats all that was needed to be said not this rubbish thats being spouted.
from a personal view i may not be the best player or even average in your view but who really cares i enjoy the game and will continue to do so.
Your blog wasnt really truthful about Cider either, sometimes ask the correct people before jumping in both footed and making things up. the rest of the ex cider players would agree i think.
I hold some of the players in the INC tribe with very high regard and that will always be the case they know who they are but some i dont.
i have had enough of a moan especially for my first post.
good luck in all you do.

D4alicious

Please share with everyone how "some" Ex-Storm members treated me with respect that I didn't give in return. Would love to hear that. What does your length of time in a tribe have to do with anything? I did more for the tribe than any person ever did. How exactly did I lead you down the garden path to the gas chamber? How many times did I give the whole tribe chances to do more? You might think it's fair for half the tribe to sit back and do nothing but I don't. You would have NO idea the effort I've been giving, staying up an extra 3-4 hours pretty much every night sitting accounts organizing op's/support etc. (current inc. members or not) I defended EVERYONE who needed defending. And when I stopped, we lost. What does that tell you?

I respect people who participate and pull their own weight. Yes that means even players in the enemy tribe, the ones that tirelessly work for their tribes benefit. It was never about skill, it was always about participation. And if you ever read any of my mails, that was ALWAYS the problem within the tribe.

Please enlighten me on which part of the blog wasn't truthful? Did you happen to notice there was a question mark after just about every sentence. That wasn't me stating facts, it was me putting the questions out there for people to make up their own mind.

I look forward to your retort.

D4alicious

Oh and just to add a bit about "respect". Who was the one who asked for a NAP then proceeded to move to the enemy tribe and attack us within minutes of doing so? Did I just disband Storm and run to my new tribe straight away? No...I gave everybody days to sort themselves out.

The other funny thing I find is that the UNDER people I talked to after Storm split, all agreed with what I did and understood the reason. So why then recruit them? As they are finding out the players haven't changed - so if I couldn't get these players to participate and UNDER's leadership can't get them to participate.

Then who is the problem?
(notice the question mark, I'm not making a statement, I'm letting people make up their own minds)

DeletedUser

Looked after them?? Well at least there getting action. It be so boring way up north. Man if i was where Lord Guesty is. I would stay solo forever to get some action

I'm having fun :icon_sad: