Now now D4

DeletedUser

Oh and just to add a bit about "respect". Who was the one who asked for a NAP then proceeded to move to the enemy tribe and attack us within minutes of doing so?

We asked for NAP and waited Alot.
In the meanwhile we got our forums repeatly spied by Attila.
So we decided to contact Under.
Then you gave Nap status to Cider.
But the merge was in place already.
And to be correct it's not "attack us within minutes" but it's "we attacked D4 and D4 only, right when joining"
The respect is here: I didnt attacked you on your frontline close range, as I did not attack as first any other Inc member.

there is another thing very funny of your previous post

Are you THAT desperate for stats? Bit sad isn't it?
Why do you need to say so? You move an account in Rawr, that you claim to be player-less for months right before Zoorban takes the first vill, and you ask if it is a bit sad? I'm gonna answer for you, Yes it's sad that You are that desperate for stats. You have got caught moving an account to save Your tribe stats and you ask if we are desperate? I think you are the desperate here.
Do you want to see some real stats instead of the ones you posted in your Blog about how the situation is really going in W44?
Side 1:
Tribes: UNDER, TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Clear!, Inc, RAWR

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,572
Side 2: 1,315
Difference: 1,257

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 593
Side 2: 170
Difference: 423

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 22,451,209
Side 2: 12,429,139
Difference: 10,022,070

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,592,301
Side 2: 1,560,995
Difference: 4,031,306

chart

weekly grow
Under+ Tea = + 7819360 points
Inc + Rawr + Clear! = -1430431 points

I would like to conclude with a sentence taken directly from your blog:
"are these sorts of stats going to carry on this way?"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you need to say so? You move an account in Rawr, that you claim to be player-less for months right before Zoorban takes the first vill, and you ask if it is a bit sad? I'm gonna answer for you, Yes it's sad that You are that desperate for stats. You have got caught moving an account to save Your tribe stats and you ask if we are desperate? I think you are the desperate here.

I think that sums it up perfectly really.

DeletedUser

We asked for NAP and waited Alot.
In the meanwhile we got our forums repeatly spied by Attila.
So we decided to contact Under.
Then you gave Nap status to Cider.
But the merge was in place already.
And to be correct it's not "attack us within minutes" but it's "we attacked D4 and D4 only, right when joining"
The respect is here: I didnt attacked you on your frontline close range, as I did not attack as first any other Inc member.

there is another thing very funny of your previous post

Do you want to see some real stats instead of the ones you posted in your Blog about how the situation is really going in W44?
weekly grow
Under+ Tea = + 7819360 points
Inc + Rawr + Clear! = -1430431 points

I would like to conclude with a sentence taken directly from your blog:
"are these sorts of stats going to carry on this way?"

I guess facts don't enter into your way of thinking. There are several parts to your post that i take exception to, so here's a chronology of events:

1. Attila was sitting a friend's acct after Storm disbanded and was tribeless at that time, who got invited into CIDER. The reason for sitting is that one of the players on the Attila acct is a trusted friend and the acct owner didn't really know the others in CIDER all that well and his acct was under attack at that time
2. Attila did look at your forums once, that was well before the NAP, since you only had a Poll going at the time whether to have a NAP with Inc or not and since there was nothing else of interest there, never bothered to look again (but you probably won't take my word for that)
3. however, the aforementioned acct owner got kicked from CIDER, due to Attila sitting that acct, which also happened to be prior to any NAP between CIDER and Inc
4. the Benito acct was inactive since early this year, there was no player on it for months, D4 was trying to find another player but never could find one to take it over
5. this one really stumps me, but why include CLEAR! at all in stats associated with Inc??? Clear! was Storm's academy and inactive acct holder and has nothing to do with Inc. I guess you really are desperate for stats if you have to include Clear! in them.

DeletedUser

5. this one really stumps me, but why include CLEAR! at all in stats associated with Inc??? Clear! was Storm's academy and inactive acct holder and has nothing to do with Inc. I guess you really are desperate for stats if you have to include Clear! in them.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: UNDER
Side 2:
Tribes: Clear!

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 211
Side 2: 0
Difference: 211

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,050,512
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,050,512

chart
[/spoil]

Not really that desperate. It would still leave Rawr and Inc 1000 caps down

DeletedUser

211 villages from Clear!, nice :p

shouldn't that be a lot more since every one of those accts is inactive in a dead tribe?

btw, none of those players were ever in Inc or RAWR

D4alicious

I didn't realize today was post ridiculous stats day today. Darn, had I known I would have posted some myself!
Here's some fun stats:
749c91c059.png

These are stats between current Inc. members and any member that was ever in UNDER. Impressive huh?

Okay I can see your steaming already, how about something a little bit more realistic?
c97b04e7ee.png

These stats show CURRENT Inc. members stats against CURRENT UNDER members.

Oh this is fun isn't it :) I can see the rush you get from posting pretty pictures now.

I don't know if anyone else can figure this out, but is there anyway to show Storm Inc Clear! Rawr, Vs RAM UNDER TEA? That would be interesting. (Interesting in the way that it's ridiculous)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, melkor87 let me get this straight. You asked us for a NAP. We took too long. (I don't remember it taking more than a couple of days, it took that long for everybody to vote) In the meantime you contacted UNDER and setup a merge, yet you STILL ACCEPTED OUR NAP. So, PLEASE enlighten me on who is the bad guy in this situation. It sure as hell isn't me and Inc. Attila did check your forums, I asked her too. I'm not denying. But like she said, she only looked at the poll. All I wanted to know was if you were serious about the NAP or you were planning something sneaky. Turns out you were doing something sneaky and I should have gone with my gut decision in the first place. Thanks for proving me right eventually.

An attack on me is an attack on the tribe. Ask ANY of the members in Inc.

So you attacked me respectfully? LOL. In what universe is this logical?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Side 1:
Tribes: Inc
Players: BenitoDeSoto
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 32
Difference: 175

chart

You can keep adding to Beni to stats if you really need to. Hence why I said are you really that desperate to take stats from an account that hasn't had a owner for months. If those extra few conq's makes you sleep better at night, you can have them.

The FACTS are that the ACTIVE members of Inc. have and will continue to DOMINATE any and every other account on this world. The stats at the very top show that. Clear Domination.

D4alicious

Side 1:
Tribes: Storm, Inc, RAWR, Clear!
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, UNDER, TEA

Timeframe: 28/06/2009 00:00:00 to 28/06/2011 00:03:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37,474
Side 2: 42,896
Difference: 5,422

chart

Side 1: 2,792
Side 2: 2,466
Difference: 326

chart

Opps, I figured it out. I have a feeling im leaving a tribe out on UNDER's side though? Inactive wise? Where did RAM hold their inactives? AA or A.A was it?

---------------------------------------------

As you can see, This still shows D4 leading the ridiculous stats award. Thank you very much. (And winning in stats too, what a shock? not.)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Storm, Inc, RAWR, Clear!
Side 2:
Tribes: RAM, UNDER, TEA

Timeframe: 28/06/2009 00:00:00 to 28/06/2011 00:03:27

Total conquers:

Side 1: 37,474
Side 2: 42,896
Difference: 5,422

chart

Side 1: 2,792
Side 2: 2,466
Difference: 326

chart

Opps, I figured it out. I have a feeling im leaving a tribe out on UNDER's side though? Inactive wise? Where did RAM hold their inactives? AA or A.A was it?

---------------------------------------------

As you can see, This still shows D4 leading the ridiculous stats award. Thank you very much. (And winning in stats too, what a shock? not.)

Uhmm AA was those 5 member tribe that left Ram due to hate of an internal :lol: just sayin. Then they got banend cause they were all family and some were sharing connection and supporting eachother etc

Side 1:
Tribes: Inc
Players: BenitoDeSoto
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 207
Side 2: 32
Difference: 175

chart

You can keep adding to Beni to stats if you really need to. Hence why I said are you really that desperate to take stats from an account that hasn't had a owner for months. If those extra few conq's makes you sleep better at night, you can have them.

The FACTS are that the ACTIVE members of Inc. have and will continue to DOMINATE any and every other account on this world. The stats at the very top show that. Clear Domination.

One account you will not dominate is moi. Sorry i am just too good and active to be rimmed :p

D4alicious

Ah yes, that's right. I remember now - thanks for clearing that up.

I wouldn't want to rim you anyway <3

DeletedUser

You must be one of those players who just loves attacking,but once incomings come in you quit :icon_razz:

Send as much incomings as you can. I think'll you find it was coincidental that IRL prioritized over TW. I've had more than 100 incomings before :S

DeletedUser

Send as much incomings as you can. I think'll you find it was coincidental that IRL prioritized over TW. I've had more than 100 incomings before :S

Ohh no 100 incomings :icon_cool: What would 150 hour incomings do to you? Pfft i may get some ODA, but i have bigger things to do. Maybe i make my way up there in 2 years :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Ohh no 100 incomings :icon_cool: What would 150 hour incomings do to you? Pfft i may get some ODA, but i have bigger things to do. Maybe i make my way up there in 2 years :icon_razz:

I said 100 incomings, not 100 hours of length of time.

Oh sorry, was i being to fair?

It's easy to take villages/attack a player who is inactive. Fact of the matter is, I'm the new player of Lord Guesty as of (6-7 days ago?) and no matter how much incomings you send will make me quit.

Really, try me.

DeletedUser

I said 100 incomings, not 100 hours of length of time.

Oh sorry, was i being to fair?

It's easy to take villages/attack a player who is inactive. Fact of the matter is, I'm the new player of Lord Guesty as of (6-7 days ago?) and no matter how much incomings you send will make me quit.

Really, try me.

I know what you were saying. I am saying what's the point of sending 150 hour incomings towards you? Of course i wont make you quit. lol It be rather stupid. Plus i am not even in Under. So i am saving my nukes!

DeletedUser

Yes> To your old post, good luck making you way up here, not attempting to ruin your motivation/enthusiasm :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Don't worry i did say 2 years. I have 2 years to make it there. Your not ruining my motivation yet :D

DeletedUser

Dont worry with me on that acct we'll be dominating that K any time soon :)