NOw

DeletedUser

I'm not sure if many have seen the new development, but NOw looks to be an interesting new tribe.

Though they're currently low in the rankings, I think for a (currently) 5 person tribe being in the top 10 is an interesting thing.

Dr. No was failing as anyone could see, but what do you all think about NOw's lineup?

Thoughts?

DeletedUser64451

"What's in a name? that which we call a noob
By any other name would be as nooby"

-Shkspr

DeletedUser

so in other words. you took the only people left in no and brought them into now. i really dont think thats a great achevement

DeletedUser

Seriously though guys. Could we get a public statement about what the hells going on over there?
Dr NO falling apart? Why? What went wrong, infights, who slept with whose wife? etc etc.

scarlet ash

Dr. NO has a lot of good players with high skill in their tribe :). I'm very glad to see some of their players are active :D.

scarlet ash

I disagree that they only had. By any means I bet that at least most Panda! members would find it a very large struggle against them if they have even half of the activity that of panda! members had.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On a slow world if you do not put loads of effort in its had work to gain ground sure they have not been openly aggressive against any tribe for a long time that does not mean a walk in the park for anyone wanting easy growth.

Its nice to see jerpmom back active again after a spot of RL think they do not have staying power you are talking about some players who play / played W16 now that is a slow world :)

DeletedUser

I think jerp likes the mystery of it all but if you can't figure out the answers to your questions from twstats midnight, you might want to get that old cranium of yours looked at.

DeletedUser

I think jerp likes the mystery of it all but if you can't figure out the answers to your questions from twstats midnight, you might want to get that old cranium of yours looked at.

Instead of pure speculation, I'd like first hand knowledge. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Dr. No was failing as anyone could see, but what do you all think about NOw's lineup?

Thoughts?

To answer your question, I would be more impressed if you NOw actually did something other than continue eating Dr. NO inactives.

63 conquers so far, all are barbarians or inactive Dr. NO villages. This is shameful.

DeletedUser

To answer your question, I would be more impressed if you NOw actually did something other than continue eating Dr. NO inactives.

63 conquers so far, all are barbarians or inactive Dr. NO villages. This is shameful.

Duly noted, but our situation is not the best, spread as we are.
Also, NO WHINERS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

109 now, still the same story.

yawn.gif