NOw

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
why didnt you just eat the inactives under the same name hey who knows some might have come back and you might be at 10 or 15 members

and ive never seen tribes with less than 20 members do much so i dont like the idea members arnt everything but they are still rather important

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Different leadership in this tribe to Dr NO from what I can tell.

Members mean nothing if they are not active or want the same things from the world.

DeletedUser

The seperation could be a good move, they do have a small number base but if that number base is active and skilled (which I'm sure they are) then this could be a great move from them. Their location does require some cleaning, so nothing for them to gloat about but nothing for us to rant about.

DeletedUser

Fact is, the people who left NO for NOw supposedly for greener pastures yet continue the same old strategy of eating NO inactives. I fail to see the point of leaving, might as well stay there and eat the inactives.

spacemanspiff92

the way i see it, it only makes Dr.NO fall faster. Both Dr .NO and NOw are doomed for failure, they're heading in the wrong direction
essentially as backwards stated

DeletedUser

the way i see it, it only makes Dr.NO fall faster. Both Dr .NO and NOw are doomed for failure, they're heading in the wrong direction
essentially as backwards stated

I agree that they are "now" doomed to failure. But that wasn't always the case. They had the right idea back in the day, over a year ago.
But yes. Now with the seperation, I don't think any of them have long left of this server.

IMP/IT! will surely see it as weakness and press the attack.
And they will succeed now, inside NO/w borders as military organization has all but broken down.

Once that happens other tribes will likely begin to circle like vultures.

If a tribe can no longer respect and defend their own borders, how can they expect others to?

DeletedUser

Well Dr. NO are no more ........ someone's hit disband tribe o_O

DeletedUser

Now where will you all go....IMP... form a new tribe.... the intrigue starts now I guess :)

DeletedUser

What?! No Dr.!?!?! Longest existing tribe in this world has fallen? OMG (unless PnP is considered the same as PuFFiN? ya right).

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This might mean alexis73 is the longest running leader of any tribe on this world.

Or maybe spacemanspiff92

DeletedUser

Nice to see you are still around. Picked up another account on this world?

No sorry, ive filled my time with study just as i left,
and the coming yeah added uni to doing tafe at same time. the travelling i have to do is where i loose my playing time to

With the fb contacts i have it keeps me reading w21 every other day.
But i did miss the collapse of NO
will have to chase some ppl

noticed a few small holes appeared on the map

DeletedUser

No sorry, ive filled my time with study just as i left,
and the coming yeah added uni to doing tafe at same time. the travelling i have to do is where i loose my playing time to

With the fb contacts i have it keeps me reading w21 every other day.
But i did miss the collapse of NO
will have to chase some ppl

noticed a few small holes appeared on the map

I am about to penetrate those holes in their "defense". :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

This might mean alexis73 is the longest running leader of any tribe on this world.

Or maybe spacemanspiff92

I would say Backwards.
He was essentially leading ARG! since it was formed.

DeletedUser

I would say Backwards.
He was essentially leading ARG! since it was formed.

The claim they're making is that puffin/arg are not the same as PnP, which would make Alexis/space be the longest lasting leaders.

DeletedUser76898

why didnt you just eat the inactives under the same name hey who knows some might have come back and you might be at 10 or 15 members

and ive never seen tribes with less than 20 members do much so i dont like the idea members arnt everything but they are still rather important

1: W21 has changed considerably since its conception, with Tribes like A2A, RON47, TESB, Knight etc, etc, etc...then Dr.No, MPFC,=BCB= falling & falling... into what right now? >> PnP, IMP & PANDA! ...all respectively good within compromise....untill, the ruling bodies wish...War!!
...W21 is - PnP; fact, NO1 has the balls to stop this, so it's a foregone conclusion regarding the state of W21

2: What makes a World; comprises of internally structured Tribes with the Drive to succeed in what they wish to accomplish, when using Diplomacy, contacts, being "active" & an understanding of how to conduct Warfare within various forms to achieve an end to a means.

3: Never swear @ those in order of what you are transpiring to do. Respect your fellows, unless they initiate an action which compromises your own standing.

4: Use COMMON SENCE, Don't pay monies to this bullshit Company, unless you wish to become an idiot, like everyone else who PAYS for a crapppy Premium haha ;)

Gaz :p

DeletedUser

That made a little sense. Just a little bit. I lost you after the first paragraph.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1: W21 has changed considerably since its conception, with Tribes like A2A, RON47, TESB, Knight etc, etc, etc...

Well as none of the above are original core tribes I was lost on the first line.

DeletedUser80610

..nice to see you're still alive Gaz :)

I kinda get where your coming from, I hate buying premium, would love if it was cheaper but that's not gonna happen.
2/3 I sorta understand.