Nut Unit

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

It seems that PNUT and Unity are soooooo tough :D I mean, if 850k and 525k of tribe look upon a 350k tribe and think: "Let's get them!" Well, then the only thing left to say I guess, is cowards.

Gasp! is receiving quite a lot of love from these two. One would think they have something better to do, something, something a bit more worthy, dignified.

Like indeed a bit of skirmishing with Fresh for example. But no, they attack Gasp!, a 350k tribe with close to 1,4 million in firepower.

Well done, good job. We are all so proud of you. What an amazing feat of strength. Remarkable skills and playmanship. I am confident the entire tribalwars community will never forget your names.

giphy.webp

beebetter

You really must Bee bored to make a topic on the trivial. But hey make it into a fake war and put whatever sides you want to on each? I really would hate to have you in charge. be like having Ronnie back.

Deleted User - 4669627

You really must Bee bored to make a topic on the trivial. But hey make it into a fake war and put whatever sides you want to on each? I really would hate to have you in charge. be like having Ronnie back.
it's already several off topic posts in another thread, with literal promises of more to come

sure enough, I built it, you came

tumblr_mze9ksQe2f1qbc6b5o4_500.gif

that old dude was right, even though he could never remember my name

The Pieman9 returns

It wouldn't be the first time this has happend but, It is a bit shameful. Tribes taking the easier way, we'll still fight ya to the very end 55hrs away lol.

DeletedUser79848

It's the name of the game. You're 350k now, 1m down the road. The bigger you get the harder it is to take you out. Someone sounds a bit salty, maybe you should have grown quicker. If you were in the position of Pnut you would do the same thing, it's a smart tactical decision. Any tribe would do what Pnut is doing. Letting any tribe expand without any interference is absolutely idiotic and asinine. What did you think nobody would eventually attack you? Go play casual.

<3

You have a very cute way of explaining away cowardness. By your philosophy, beating up first graders is fine, because they might become bodybuilding jocks in the future. It is also ok to steal candy from children at halloween, because they might grow up to do it themselves. Bah, I am no good at talking without making any sense, it seems a skill only the few posses and I do not admire you for it.

What Pnut is doing now is cowardly and they should bend their heads in collective shame. There is no honor in attacking players with 2, 3 or 4 villages while you sit on 10 or 20 and beat yourself on the chest for doing it. Same counts for Unity, of course.

Not to mention there is this little snippet to enjoy:

^5658409869B69EB841A27E35D6E4F5AAE821D0AD70309788DB^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

DeletedUser120018

You have a very cute way of explaining away cowardness. By your philosophy, beating up first graders is fine, because they might become bodybuilding jocks in the future. It is also ok to steal candy from children at halloween, because they might grow up to do it themselves. Bah, I am no good at talking without making any sense, it seems a skill only the few posses and I do not admire you for it.

What Pnut is doing now is cowardly and they should bend their heads in collective shame. There is no honor in attacking players with 2, 3 or 4 villages while you sit on 10 or 20 and beat yourself on the chest for doing it. Same counts for Unity, of course.

Not to mention there is this little snippet to enjoy:

View attachment 881
I think a better analogy would be two boxers competing in a ring. One visits the gym everyday and the other visits the gym once a week. The former wins the fight. Is that unfair?

DeletedUser79848

I do not know who tried to teach you anything about reason or logic, but that is so far outside the realm of possible, reasonable replies. Even Neil deGrasse Tyson would say he hasn't seen that one in this universe yet.

DeletedUser120240

It wouldn't be the first time this has happend but, It is a bit shameful. Tribes taking the easier way, we'll still fight ya to the very end 55hrs away lol.

Gosh you cry a lot. I guess it makes sense when you compared yourself to a first grader. I'm not playing this world just acknowledging facts. Maybe you should've farmed harder or "went to the gym more" lol. You're mad that better players are attacking you. Restart or get better.

Edit: this isn't life its a game.

DeletedUser79848

At least we know the values, principles and morals you represent. None. Thanks, bye, next.

Meanwhile, Gasp! is scared shitless fighting these Pro-Gamers:

PNUT.PNG

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

We are not "beating our chests". We're just attacking your tribe. None of us have thought we're especially good for doing so it's just early game fighting and this is what happens. Big tribes consolidate their areas before going for each other that's how these things work. No need for you to make such a big fuss about it.

DeletedUser79848

Yeah, because letting a player survive in your 2X2 is a good idea. Back to school Illaoi.
No Angel, you cannot chat yourself out of it by tring a different approach.
Yes, I nobled a 1k village PP-farmer and I cannot allow any player in my 2x2 to survive of course.

Are you people for real? Why even an account on the externals if what you're going to say will reflect only that you talk nonsense?

Meanwhile on EN94, 3 unloyal players without spine, conscience or moral fiber have joined their comrades in PNUT.

If anyone wants to know why there are so few players on the servers, it is not just play-to-win features. It is this kind of low-life behaviour seemingly being tolerated by a large part of the community that drives players away.

Lord BillyNoMates

im not sure why pnut are actually talking in this topic

most the villages they have taken has been under 1.5k

and sinful angel has had 1 internal 2 barbs and 2 normal players and only 1 decent size

i guess that makes him good

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If anyone wants to know why there are so few players on the servers, it is not just play-to-win features. It is this kind of low-life behaviour seemingly being tolerated by a large part of the community that drives players away.

I don't like when people try to blame players for the lack of players. Yes betrayals do cause people to quit but the main reason lower player counts is just that games like these are not as popular anymore. We lose people at probably the same rate as always it's just we don't bring in as many new players as they're split between multiple servers and different clones of the same game. This combined with less interest in browser games leads to less people.

But yes you can go ahead and blame the decrease in TW's popularity on a few players here.

DeletedUser79848

I don't like when people try to blame players for the lack of players. Yes betrayals do cause people to quit but the main reason lower player counts is just that games like these are not as popular anymore. We lose people at probably the same rate as always it's just we don't bring in as many new players as they're split between multiple servers and different clones of the same game. This combined with less interest in browser games leads to less people.

But yes you can go ahead and blame the decrease in TW's popularity on a few players here.

Obviously the morality of things escapes you as well. Thus supporting my argument. Thanks for that.

Your opinion was not asked for, did not add anything and is quite irrelevent.

Age of Ultron

Yeah, because letting a player survive in your 2X2 is a good idea. Back to school Illaoi.
No Angel, you cannot chat yourself out of it by tring a different approach.
Yes, I nobled a 1k village PP-farmer and I cannot allow any player in my 2x2 to survive of course.

Are you people for real? Why even an account on the externals if what you're going to say will reflect only that you talk nonsense?

Meanwhile on EN94, 3 unloyal players without spine, conscience or moral fiber have joined their comrades in PNUT.

If its okay for you to take out a 2k player in your area, why is it unfair when pnut is doing the same to you guys.
#DoubleStandards.