Nut Unit

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser79848

If you cannot answer that question yourself, by default. I guess I have nothing to say to you Ultron.

Deleted User - 4669627

if you had a story here, I'd help you tell it, but you honestly don't
you had a good post, I gave it a thread

the learning curve in tw is brutal
you spend weeks, perhaps months, building a village, account, or even tribe
then you might lose it all in a single night while you sleep
if you're lucky, you might learn a lesson from it to help you in the future, but maybe not
maybe, all your work is for nothing, you don't even get a lesson out of it :(

it's a brutal game, as such, it's very difficult to determine the ethics involved
a good rule of thumb is betrayal, if betrayal is involved, you might have a story, but that does not seem to be the case here

here it seems the story is simply top tribes look for cheap food
that is fundamental

DeletedUser79848

Thank you so much! All of you. The only replies I have seen against my statements are attempts to antagonize me. No ration, balanced, reasoned argument has been delivere. Merely false comparisons and statements that, well, are not based on any philosphy of morality I have encountered before.

Just as our newest pearl of the TW society, right above me. Nothing to contribute, one could even say off-topic.

Yeah, this collective behaviour certainly has no influence on people walking away from this game. Are you kidding? Imagine that you have to look in the mirror and actually consider you're part of that problem.

DeletedUser79848

if you had a story here, I'd help you tell it, but you honestly don't
you had a good post, I gave it a thread

the learning curve in tw is brutal
you spend weeks, perhaps months, building a village, account, or even tribe
then you might lose it all in a single night while you sleep
if you're lucky, you might learn a lesson from it to help you in the future, but maybe not
maybe, all your work is for nothing, you don't even get a lesson out of it :(

it's a brutal game, as such, it's very difficult to determine the ethics involved
a good rule of thumb is betrayal, if betrayal is involved, you might have a story, but that does not seem to be the case here

here it seems the story is simply top tribes look for cheap food
that is fundamental

Thanks shahyd, that's a very nice post that at least something can be said about.

I agree with the learning curve, flow of the game, as you described. I have experienced it the same since EN36. (Don't bother looking for stats on me, I co-played as well)

As to what you said about betrayal. Well, just look who left us and where they went. I think that tells you enough. Should add that Masked, Dribbler and Burgler were council and voted on our merging. They had access to all forums, OPs, what information there was available on timezones, state of our defense in certain places and so on. Their actions betray them and I do not believe that the timing of these attacks and their recruitment have not played a role in the whole series of events.

Deleted User - 4669627

true, I did forget about the recruits & had no idea they were council
that changes a lot
now we have another dia story

I started in w36 btw, super tough 1st world, no morale :eek:

DeletedUser79848

To be more specific:

Masked, Baron from 1190, Baron status with us.
dribbler and burgler, both council in 1190 and council with us.

We just merged and were about to reform council and divide tasks when the attacks started dropping on us.
First I blamed it on the timing. Of course a merged tribe is an easy target when everyone just joined up.
With them leaving and joining Pnut, I call foul play and curse them to the lowest tier in metaphorical hell.

DeletedUser120240

Letting any player survive is a good idea? I nobled a 3k player at one point and my farm doubled significantly. Taking you guys out will give Pnut room to grow north and east. Letting you stay is not a good idea, and I'm pretty sure this has happened to you a world before because this is your second attempt at Gasp! Listen up man, SCREW did the same thing to me in 93. Recruited my council members. I didn't come running crying on the externals. Just take shit with a grain of salt. If you're actually 33 I assume you have a sliver of wisdom. This is your second attempt at at gasp? Has it worked? Honestly, no. I do recognize the valiant effort to at least make it top 20. But you got to a late start. Maybe make a premade next time. Only work with members you trust. But above all things please don't go whining on the forums because someone is using their advantage in growth to take you out. Use morale against them. Stack frontline villages. Recap taken villages. Show them up. But whining just makes you look like a total B****. Just saying dude.

If you're so worried about the p2w then I guess I'll see you on classic. But shit, someone who had more dedication farming every day and putting time in building troops is probably gonna take you out and then you're gonna come back on the externals crying.

peace out

The Four Llamas

Letting any player survive is a good idea? I nobled a 3k player at one point and my farm doubled significantly. Taking you guys out will give Pnut room to grow north and east. Letting you stay is not a good idea, and I'm pretty sure this has happened to you a world before because this is your second attempt at Gasp! Listen up man, SCREW did the same thing to me in 93. Recruited my council members. I didn't come running crying on the externals. Just take shit with a grain of salt. If you're actually 33 I assume you have a sliver of wisdom. This is your second attempt at at gasp? Has it worked? Honestly, no. I do recognize the valiant effort to at least make it top 20. But you got to a late start. Maybe make a premade next time. Only work with members you trust. But above all things please don't go whining on the forums because someone is using their advantage in growth to take you out. Use morale against them. Stack frontline villages. Recap taken villages. Show them up. But whining just makes you look like a total B****. Just saying dude.

If you're so worried about the p2w then I guess I'll see you on classic. But shit, someone who had more dedication farming every day and putting time in building troops is probably gonna take you out and then you're gonna come back on the externals crying.

peace out

BOOOOOOOOM!

and Illa, i was in LoL with you, iam still on discord. keep in touch bro.

Deleted User - 4669627

I wonder why the folks so vehemently against the "whining" of victims of injustice wish to win?

why does anybody at all wish to win?
I bet it's for the pp! lol
there is only 1 reason for winning to be desireable, only 1 true reward, respect

now, if a tribe or players resort to backstabbing & the like, they should not be exposed as such?
it's always odd seeing the animals of tw go after the victim, rather than the culprit, like weak minded scavengers

there is perfectly valid reason to report injustices
since the goal of winning is the respect that comes with it, calling out the disrespectable things players do to achieve the win, diminishes the respect that comes with it, diminishes the win in fact

not all tribes/players who win their worlds win equal respect
if players cheat, betray their mates, mass recruit, hug, etc. they SHOULD be called out on it
let them win what respect they actually deserve?

The Four Llamas

I wonder why the folks so vehemently against the "whining" of victims of injustice wish to win?

there is only 1 reason for winning to be desireable, only 1 true reward, respect

now, if a tribe or players resort to backstabbing & the like, they should not be exposed as such?
it's always odd seeing the animals of tw go after the victim, rather than the culprit, like weak minded scavengers

since the goal of winning is the respect that comes with it, calling out the disrespectable things players do to achieve the win, diminishes the respect that comes with it, diminishes the win in fact

if players cheat, betray their mates, mass recruit, hug, etc. they SHOULD be called out on it

the timing is pure coincidence, those guys that joined didnt say jack. it was planned before all this so dont believe everything these haters say, theyre just allergic to pnuts

DeletedUser120240

From what I have heard the players that joined were from a tribe before hand correct? Despite them being on the council of the tribe that was planning on merging, in every experience I've had with merging, there are players who are against it. And obviously the merge was a call of desperation. Just some members as all do in a merge, find a more suitable place for themselves. Wouldn't call that backstabbing but indifference.

And nice to see you Llamas! You're doing well. Took a break from playing. Gonna be playing the Classic world for sure! Probably on a different ign though.

:)

The Four Llamas

its backstabbing when we do it, strategy and part of the game when nn does it. make your mind up oh great shahyd

DeletedUser109515

To be more specific:

Masked, Baron from 1190, Baron status with us.
dribbler and burgler, both council in 1190 and council with us.

We just merged and were about to reform council and divide tasks when the attacks started dropping on us.
First I blamed it on the timing. Of course a merged tribe is an easy target when everyone just joined up.
With them leaving and joining Pnut, I call foul play and curse them to the lowest tier in metaphorical hell.

Just so you're aware we did 0 spying and was approached right after the merge. I for one was not keen on the damn merge to begin with especially with how egotistical and rude you were in talks with us. But what we did let pnut know was that you've had a friend in unity hoping to undermining them for the past few weeks ;). Looks like it didnt matter tho!

Deleted User - 4669627

its backstabbing when we do it, strategy and part of the game when nn does it. make your mind up oh great shahyd
lmao

you reading this idiocy stargazers?
apparently, we both imagined it when I stated twice that you should quit
that never happened
that long review of me calling NN snakes, never happened either
the Sympathy for the Devil thread, doesn't exist
it's all just figments of our imagination

other people saw those things also?
mass hallucination then!

Llamas, the truth is, all those things DO in fact exist
the reason YOU alone can't see them is because we made those posts "trusted" and gave everybody priviliges except you

but just fyi, backstabbing IS a strategy
hope that clarifies things a little for you
so I guess, congrats on adopting a strategy?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79848

If people don't want a merge they should not vote for it. They did, so they need to stand by their word or be exposed for what they are, lying scum. The math is real simple.

Also, the plot thickens and I have no idea how to place this in the grand scheme of things. This appeared in council forums today:

LastYoungRenegade said:
I was a BOLD double agent all along. I joined to help them get intel on a big tribe. I'm really coing with [player]Lord Eastwood[/player]MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA good luck to you, you will never win this world.

My real name is christian and I'm from Omaha

Muahahahahahhahahahahahah

and I LOVE USHER

if you wish to speak to me further, speak to Lord Eastwood and I will emerge to gloat muahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

LastYoungRenegade said:
I was a BOLD double agent all along. I joined to help them get intel on a big tribe. I'm really coing with [player]Lord Eastwood[/player]MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA good luck to you, you will never win this world.

My real name is christian and I'm from Omaha

Muahahahahahhahahahahahah

and I LOVE USHER

if you wish to speak to me further, speak to Lord Eastwood and I will emerge to gloat muahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha

See if this is all tw is about now. All these things happening in a short timeframe. 1,4 million points of tribe cowardly ganging up on 350k. Three council members betraying their former Duke, tribe members and the new tribe they voted themselves to merge with. (Which I have you know had nothing to do with desperation at all, it was a political move and nothing else.) And now even, for some reason, BOLD having something to do with this?

It is good that Innogames has more than one game out there, because our collective attitudes and the feedback in this forum when it is exposed is abhorrent. This is why players quit. Anyone failing to see that or admit that either needs some good professional coaching to talk through the moral implications of hanging their principles on the tree like that or are basically the same type of scum that chooses to act like this in the first place.

The Four Llamas

lmao

you reading this idiocy stargazers?
apparently, we both imagined it when I stated twice that you should quit
that never happened
that long review of me calling NN snakes, never happened either
the Sympathy for the Devil thread, doesn't exist
it's all just figments of our imagination

other people saw those things also?
mass hallucination then!

Llamas, the truth is, all those things DO in fact exist
the reason YOU alone can't see them is because we made those posts "trusted" and gave everybody priviliges except you

but just fyi, backstabbing IS a strategy
hope that clarifies things a little for you
so I guess, congrats on adopting a strategy?

All i can tell you shahshsyd or whatever your name is, join the world, any account, old or new and bring it. you seem to talk alot of trash and iam seeing nothing to back this up. you write stories knowing nothing, biased, no real facts and iam suprised people read it spend more time playing rather than writing.

Deleted User - 4669627

Lalamaza or whatever your name is, first there was a vote on whether I should blog, it was 100% in favor
then there was a vote on whether I should lead now, it was 70% against

quote anything non-factual or biased?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 4669627

biggest competition on your rim is unity? the tribe M4ch1n3H34d accuses you of coordinating with against his

just saying