Nut Unit

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
biggest competition on your rim is unity? the tribe M4ch1n3H34d accuses you of coordinating with against his

just saying
Baba*

I thought we were just an inactive nub tribe?
Your issue is that in-game things are completely different. If our positioning was so terrible and we didn't deserve our position then why would did all the top tribes in our area contact us?

I'm happy for you to start the world and see how we dominate the RIM

Your facts are also wrong as we have been inside the top 10 for over 2 weeks. I've won a few worlds myself and for a fact I know the game is all about timing. Its not about proving yourself straight away and sending yourself into a war.

Sometimes it rains before the rainbow comes out:rolleyes:o_O

Sam.

Lord BillyNoMates

Baba*

Your issue is that in-game things are completely different. If our positioning was so terrible and we didn't deserve our position then why would did all the top tribes in our area contact us?

Your facts are also wrong as we have been inside the top 10 for over 2 weeks. I've won a few worlds myself and for a fact I know the game is all about timing. Its not about proving yourself straight away and sending yourself into a war.

Sam.
all the top tribes? i cant remember fresh contacting baba so its pointless using the world ALL

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
all the top tribes? i cant remember fresh contacting baba so its pointless using the world ALL
Reading the part "In our area" is key.

-NO- (Before disbanding), BOLD, RIM and all other tribes that were big in K44 also contacted us, although some did not last. I see no other real threat to us. FRESH is no concern to me, if you did decide to launch all the way to us then it would be a suicide mission. To be honest I think both of us have other things to worry about so you do not pose a threat.

Last edited:

Lord BillyNoMates

Reading the part "In our area" is key.

-NO- (Before disbanding), BOLD, RIM and all other tribes that were big in K44 also contacted us, although some did not last. I see no other real threat to us. FRESH is no concern to me, if you did decide to launch all the way to us then it would be a suicide mission. To be honest I think both of us have other things to worry about so you do not pose a threat.
i have enough nukes to send to you just for fun :)

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i have enough nukes to send to you just for fun :)

I have enough tribe members to have myself stacked in minutes and then you would of just wasted all your nukes. Oh, what a fun game. I am sure there are players closer to you who would take full advantage of that as well:)

Lord BillyNoMates

I have enough tribe members to have myself stacked in minutes and then you would of just wasted all your nukes. Oh, what a fun game. I am sure there are players closer to you who would take full advantage of that as well:)
probably but how many of them would have the balls to try to take advantage

Deleted User - 4669627

Baba*

Sam.

giphy (5).gif

Apparently time is confusing to w94
allow me to explain how time works
if I review the top 10 on june 16th, but you were not top 10 before June 19th
when I review you on July 1st (July 2nd before 2am is when new review posted) then you have become top 10 in the 2 weeks since the last review

it's not just you though, el capitán has the same problem grasping how time works
if I review your tribe at 2am on July 2nd and you recruit players 7 hours AFTER
those players are NOT included in the review posted 7 hours before their recruitment

THAT is how time works gentlemen
now that we're clear on THAT concept...

yes, obviously, unless you are pnut's bff, baba's position sucks, duh, did you look at the map?
if you are their academy, their gimp, kudos, your position is perfect
if you think your position is good, cancel your diplomacy with them?

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 915

Apparently time is confusing to w94
allow me to explain how time works
if I review the top 10 on june 16th, but you were not top 10 before June 19th
when I review you on July 1st (July 2nd before 2am is when new review posted) then you have become top 10 in the 2 weeks since the last review

it's not just you though, el capitán has the same problem grasping how time works
if I review your tribe at 2am on July 2nd and you recruit players 7 hours AFTER
those players are NOT included in the review posted 7 hours before their recruitment

THAT is how time works gentlemen
now that we're clear on THAT concept...

yes, obviously, unless you are pnut's bff, baba's position sucks, duh, did you look at the map?
if you are their academy, their gimp, kudos, your position is perfect
if you think your position is good, cancel your diplomacy with them?

10th on June 19th and I'm just saying the positioning of the top 10 has been changing the whole time. Yes, I believe so. Although I'm not going to explain my directions and plans with you. I know when the right time to explain myself is and it isn't now to some sh** stirrer. Once someone gets all the facts then maybe ill continue on the externals. You and your petty comments and lies will be ignored.