NuTz vs EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

then we come back to the war declaration. Why these people declared war? it is obvious now that what they wrote in the declaration was nothing but bullshit.
Their incentives were something different. I think it was a part of a plan to hit EXP from many different sides. This stage (named [NuTz] declaration) has completely failed.
I wonder how this is judged by people who are not members of EXP or COD.

You know nothing. Even EXP members will tell you that [NuTz] formed and warred EXP over bad blood from when The Co was still around.

DeletedUser

You know nothing. Even EXP members will tell you that [NuTz] formed and warred EXP over bad blood from when The Co was still around.

You have been told about all these.
I was there from the beginning through the end.
So i don't wait for someone else to tell me what really happened.

DeletedUser57711

but were you in [NuTz] when we went to war with exp hmmm no. were you in [NuTz] tribe council where we talked about it befor we went to war hmmm no.
did carrie or ---war or me mail you and tell you why we were going to war and our plans and reason's why hmmm no. so what makes you think you know it was all bs from the x co members like carrie ect? can you read minds?

Last edited:

DeletedUser66513

As I've said, its obvious [NuTz] was not going to last long once inactivity came in. carrie is inactive (and kicked from Smurfs), ---warbringer has joined RBE, Warmad has joined $CoD$ along with zionism, several members have gone tribeless as well. IMO I think carrie should just disband them and all go into XIII/XIV or $CoD$ to save their own butts, otherwise EXP's 1337 |\|0B1Z will reach carrie and oh noes :icon_eek:

if carrie comes back to play again i'll take her :D

DeletedUser

YOU ARE A BIG FAT NUB.

cpas

You are one of these annoying EXP (expletive deleted) who think they are Mr. Bigballs when at the start you were failing against a 30-member active tribe :icon_rolleyes: Inactivity was their main problem. You have been in EXP from the start until the end, not [NuTz]!! :icon_rolleyes:

[NuTz] declared as a somewhat fun thing, their relations with $CoD$ (especially carrie) and the fact they were pissed of with how EXP were basically being big (expletives deleted).

DeletedUser

[NuTz] declared as a somewhat fun thing, their relations with $CoD$ (especially carrie) and the fact they were pissed of with how EXP were basically being big (expletives deleted).

i don't disagree. It's very easy for someone who has strong relations with some members of $COD$ to be convinced to declare as a fun thing. I think [NuTz} also had members as you call them (expletives deleted).

YOU ARE A BIG FAT NUB.
cpas
You are one of these annoying EXP (expletive deleted) who think they are Mr. Bigballs when at the start you were failing against a 30-member active tribe :icon_rolleyes: Inactivity was their main problem. You have been in EXP from the start until the end, not [NuTz]!! :icon_rolleyes:
I am not able to reply. Maybe you are write for me. Who cares?
But EXP was not failing against [NuTz] - only the 3-4 first days. And of course [NuTz]'s leadership knew they had inactives before the war declaration. If inactivity came after the war (which i dont believe) then it's the result of their defeat not the cause.
Anyway, thanks for what you said. I wont say anything more here.

DeletedUser

i don't disagree. It's very easy for someone who has strong relations with some members of $COD$ to be convinced to declare as a fun thing. I think [NuTz} also had members as you call them (expletives deleted).

I am not able to reply. Maybe you are write for me. Who cares?
But EXP was not failing against [NuTz] - only the 3-4 first days. And of course [NuTz]'s leadership knew they had inactives before the war declaration. If inactivity came after the war (which i dont believe) then it's the result of their defeat not the cause.
Anyway, thanks for what you said. I wont say anything more here.

Its the CAUSE of their defeat, not the result of it. Inactivity took hold and they began losing. And YES EXP WAS FAILING against [NuTz] for the first 1-2, possibly even 3 weeks.

Please stop lying about things and taking credit for things you had nothing to do with. And I encourage you to go away. :)

DeletedUser

Meh lewdy, Idc if i get another infraction for going off topic. Your crossing the line. Stfu and go back to your cave. don't mock us. Look at yourself on the mirror. Oh look there you are.. a little prick who failed long ago and still failing right now. There now im not annoyed. Meh, i just want you to Stfu. your not even involved and if you think only nutz is sufferring from inactives then your wrong. do some research

G10NK

Meh lewdy, Idc if i get another infraction for going off topic. Your crossing the line. Stfu and go back to your cave. don't mock us. Look at yourself on the mirror. Oh look there you are.. a little prick who failed long ago and still failing right now. There now im not annoyed. Meh, i just want you to Stfu. your not even involved and if you think only nutz is sufferring from inactives then your wrong. do some research

Nutz died because of inactivity and a lack of interested players. But hey, we had fun. I will never let -el forget about the time we pushed him out of K66 heh...

Anyway farewell NuTz, RNO is going Fishy :lol:

(So p0mmy, new sig pl0x!1!!!!111!)

DeletedUser

Nutz died because of inactivity and a lack of interested players. But hey, we had fun. I will never let -el forget about the time we pushed him out of K66 heh...

Anyway farewell NuTz, RNO is going Fishy :lol:

(So p0mmy, new sig pl0x!1!!!!111!)

^ this. [NuTz] has merged into $CoD$, expected move.

jigsaw, you know nothing about the internal issues abut [NuTz] - nor do I though :lol: Though you are biased, I am not *cough* *cough*. :lol:

I guess this can be given the geschlossen now, war over now - members in $CoD$.

DeletedUser

^ this. [NuTz] has merged into $CoD$, expected move.

jigsaw, you know nothing about the internal issues abut [NuTz] - nor do I though :lol: Though you are biased, I am not *cough* *cough*. :lol:

I guess this can be given the geschlossen now, war over now - members in $CoD$.

Sorry to Jump in all unexpected Lewder, Nutz have not merged with us, we just extended invites to 4 Players, Friends of Friends if you like.

No Merge!! :icon_razz: :icon_razz:
hehe

DeletedUser

Sorry to Jump in all unexpected Lewder, Nutz have not merged with us, we just extended invites to 4 Players, Friends of Friends if you like.

No Merge!! :icon_razz: :icon_razz:
hehe

Which was all that remained of them lol

@jigsaw smurf ->
Today, 12:04
Remove user from ignore list
jigsaw smurf
This message is hidden because jigsaw smurf is on your ignore list.

Ignorance is bliss. :) Sorry if I'm being obnoxious, I've just decided that instead of letting someone go poo-poo on my day I just ignore them :)

DeletedUser

Its because, you realized anywhere this arguement of us goes to it will only prove how a fail you really are and how bias you and your statements are, though im aware he isnt gonna be able to see this but atleast not him but alot will be able to

DeletedUser

NUTZ have disbanded, EXP claim victory. Now can we stop all this spam and let this thread die please.

DeletedUser

NUTZ have disbanded, EXP claim victory. Now can we stop all this spam and let this thread die please.

The former I disagree with. Yes you can claim victory, but how much of it was EXPs? I think it had a lot to do with recruitment and inactivity.

The latter I agree with. Why is the mod prompt with my infracts yet takes days to close a thread? :/

darkaniken2

Either way, those that wanted to fight EXP are still fighting EXP from CoD. Now they get to see all of our forums instead of just teh shared one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.