NuTz vs EXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54112

Im from D2A-E so i know :)

Carrie has personal connections to CoD from the start, correct me if im wrong :)

DeletedUser

you're a moron we've been friends with carrie since [E] or whatever, through D2A-E then TBP now nutz, why does this surprise you? not sudden as you said in the other thread, and they didnt do it to survive, we're friends and have been since near the start of this world, quietly shush or talk about something you actually know about

Smurfette's been registered for a week and won't post with her W22 name, so let's just ignore her.

DeletedUser

Well its time for a war stats update!! EXP winning quite convincingly, then again NuTz is soooo small really EXP should be doing better. If anything it was partially suicidal :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: [NuTz]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EXP EXP-V GER
Players:

Timeframe: 24/05/2009 01:20:00 to 15/06/2009 11:50:15

Total conquers:

Side 1: 403
Side 2: 1,885
Difference: 1,482

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 235
Difference: 179

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,573,625
Side 2: 16,076,244
Difference: 12,502,619

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 518,507
Side 2: 2,208,821
Difference: 1,690,314

image.php

And last 48 hours...

Side 1:
Tribes: [NuTz]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EXP EXP-V GER
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 151
Difference: 138

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 11
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 114,604
Side 2: 1,277,255
Difference: 1,162,651

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 103,861
Difference: 103,861

image.php

If anything, the war is just at a standstill and for the most part efforts would be focused on $CoD$. :)

DeletedUser

Obviously we would be doing better against NUTZ if we didn't have to contend with $CoD$.
We are still winning this war regardless.

DeletedUser

Obviously we would be doing better against NUTZ if we didn't have to contend with $CoD$.
We are still winning this war regardless.

Which is good work on EXP's part. IMO I didn't expect such a good turnaround from you guys, then again you have gone against the odds multiple times earlier in the world (and I mean early early).

DeletedUser

Considering that PB has been a natural leader :p It was best choice for him to replace -EL
Anyways ive been in wars before i reached 100k points. 2 wars :) ive survived and used it to
benefit my growth.

DeletedUser

Well the war for NUTZ is almost done

Almost done? By that you mean... erm... please explain?

[NuTz] more than anything are just a bunch of odd sorts and ex-TBP- members not mopped up by XIV looking for some fun. [NuTz] aren't dead, but on that note it seems carrie has gone into lurk mode.

Sure they aren't doing very well to say the least, but to say they are 'almost done' is a pretty stupid statement. :icon_rolleyes:

G10NK

As for NuTz's performance, all you need to do is check the stats of individuals.

DeletedUser

Almost done? By that you mean... erm... please explain?

[NuTz] more than anything are just a bunch of odd sorts and ex-TBP- members not mopped up by XIV looking for some fun. [NuTz] aren't dead, but on that note it seems carrie has gone into lurk mode.

Sure they aren't doing very well to say the least, but to say they are 'almost done' is a pretty stupid statement. :icon_rolleyes:

Bluh bluh bluh bluh all i can hear from you shurt up :p

DeletedUser72767

Smurfette's been registered for a week and won't post with her W22 name, so let's just ignore her.

Ah dudums...

Would you like a tissue ?

Aren't you the muppet who isn't even ingame, but has no life so he sits on an internet forum showing off his big e-penis ?

DeletedUser

Ah dudums...

Would you like a tissue ?

Aren't you the muppet who isn't even ingame, but has no life so he sits on an internet forum showing off his big e-penis ?

Please, show some respect. I don't care who you are - until you reveal who you are, I will treat you as if this is your own account i.e. NO RESPECT. Its also amusing to see you kicked from Smurfs :lol:

@Futan -> carrie is inactive and no people from EXP are here i.e. this thread's sole life source is spam.

DeletedUser

That is because we never See Nutz as enemies, well for some in leadership like -El, But it seems like All are taking advantage of the trash talking and the mistakes of our past leaders just to war us, We do understand :) my point is, If we never did anything to you just Shut up

DeletedUser39420

@Futan -> carrie is inactive and no people from EXP are here i.e. this thread's sole life source is spam.

There is no respect here Lew Lew, this is the trash talk forums, why else have forums. Everything is anonymous.

I know Carrie is inactive, as are most of NuTz, which is why I can't understand why they declared. The active people that are getting hit are now leaving.

That said, that G10nk chap scares me. He even sent out attacks on his birthday week. That's dedication for you :)

G10NK

That said, that G10nk chap scares me. He even sent out attacks on his birthday week. That's dedication for you :)

Well, ya know ;)

And we like our tribe, we are just having a couple small issues right now, everyone (even me) is having some silly time consuming issues in rl.

DeletedUser

Please, show some respect. I don't care who you are - until you reveal who you are, I will treat you as if this is your own account i.e. NO RESPECT. Its also amusing to see you kicked from Smurfs :lol:

People from EXP are here. BFW and I do our best to keep EXP on these forums ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.