:O It's about that time...

DeletedUser

May 26,2010 22:22

World 21 will close for registrations on Monday. If anyone wishes to play this world they will need to join now.

So, it looks like it's about that time ;)

Will be interesting to see how the world progresses after this. With lack of new people joining the world, what will happen to tribes like the GA? (Theres many more in a similar situation, but the GA is probably the most popular) Let's hope they don't disappear too quickly ;) I like paying attention to rim warz/conflicts

DeletedUser

Yeah, I talked with Morthy about why w21 was still open.

DeletedUser84906

Thanks Killa ;)

[spoil]
map.php
[/spoil]

^^Will the players in the corners have a chance in this world??

I dont think so.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Woot! Go Killer! ;)

Though I do hate to see these poor rim tribes be trapped up now, I also hate to see them only grow off new people joining the world and not warring each other.

DeletedUser

Thank goodness. The past few days has seen a sudden surge of new little neighbors deep inside my clusters sending me friendly mails.

Help.

DeletedUser

Yes this second large surge of players has been very interesting,

I would not be surprised if all of them disappear within 2 weeks as well

scarlet ash

well most of them ar probably sittig next to players over 1 million of points. Who would even want to bother when thats the case.

DeletedUser74079

Thank goodness. The past few days has seen a sudden surge of new little neighbors deep inside my clusters sending me friendly mails.

Help.

Oh yeah sorry, Ill get round to writing mine now :)

DeletedUser

I guess some tribes are now re-thinking their strategy now :icon_cool:

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm unsure where we put a time frame on this war its not some little tribe with a couple of K's.
Like anything within this game it will take time.

gh131

I'm unsure where we put a time frame on this war its not some little tribe with a couple of K's.
Like anything within this game it will take time.
well good luck with taking over the world i know youll doo it soon and when you do ill give you a hug:D