[O]/Nubs Vs WTF? Stats

DeletedUser73850

there are stats of wars with WTF? everywhere, but this is a war involving the bests tribes of W38, so i think that it deserves a whole topic to post stats updated weekly. Nobody had started handling them so i decided to do it. i will update them weekly, just [O]/Nubs Vs WTF?, the others appear to be aproching to its end. Enjoy :)

Time frame: Forever

[O]/Nubs Vs WTF?

Side 1:
Tribes: [O] Nubs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Wtf?
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 58
Side 2: 31
Difference: 27

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 507,056
Side 2: 247,472
Difference: 259,584

image.php

[O] Vs WTF?

Side 1:
Tribes: [O]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 7
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 91,310
Side 2: 55,999
Difference: 35,311

image.php

Nubs Vs WTF?

Side 1:
Tribes: Nubs
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 24
Difference: 24

image.php

Side 1: 415,746
Side 2: 191,473
Difference: 224,273

image.php

Top Noblers:

1-Zabielita [Nubs] +14
2-Bboci [Nubs] +13
3-A-TRAIN76*[Wtf?] +5
4-Natatak [[O]] +5
5-Xiola Blue [Wtf?] +4

Most Nobled

1-Jesse James*[Wtf?] -14
2-bboci*[Nubs] -9
3-A-TRAIN76*[Wtf?] -8
4-prodigymoon0*[Wtf?] -7
5-emtjafo*[Wtf?] -6
5-natatak*[[O]] -6

DeletedUser73850

Time frame: Last week (23/08-30/08)

[O]/Nubs Vs WTF?

Side 1:
Tribes: [O] Nubs
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 9
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 227,011
Side 2: 79,695
Difference: 147,316

image.php

[O] Vs WTF?

Side 1:
Tribes: [O]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 56,807
Side 2: 0
Difference: 56,807

image.php

Nubs Vs WTF?

Side 1:
Tribes: Nubs
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 9
Difference: 11

image.php

Side 1: 170,204
Side 2: 79,695
Difference: 90,509

image.php

Top Noblers:

1-Zabielita [Nubs] +8
2-bboci*[Nubs] +3
2-JonEdCap*[Wtf?] +3
2-natatak*[[O]] +3

Most Nobled

1-Jesse James*[Wtf?] -12
2-zephyr2008*[Wtf?] -4
3-j1st*[Nubs] -3
4-cinders0407*[Wtf?] -2
4-SYLARthekiller[Nubs] -2

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Nice... if you can update it every once in a week great...

DeletedUser

Looks like Nubs is having the most fun with them. But Nubs has more chances to noble them than [O].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fail theres no war just skirmishes according to Nubs.

DeletedUser

I would call it a war. Not full blown war obviously as we haven't really coordinated anything towards them nor them to us. On tribal wars a well known fact is that scouting, or any attack of ANY kind is considered an act of war. There have obviously been many attacks lol considering how many vills we've gotten off of them in our little "skirmishes" :icon_wink:
Full blown war....definately not.

DeletedUser

I would call it a war. Not full blown war obviously as we haven't really coordinated anything towards them nor them to us. On tribal wars a well known fact is that scouting, or any attack of ANY kind is considered an act of war. There have obviously been many attacks lol considering how many vills we've gotten off of them in our little "skirmishes" :icon_wink:
Full blown war....definately not.

how is it considered a war if we dont even try to attack back much? You nobled people that quit so if you want to call that a war then have fun with that war. But when you want the stats to change then declare on us. Until then keep quiet.

DeletedUser73850

how is it considered a war if we dont even try to attack back much? You nobled people that quit so if you want to call that a war then have fun with that war. But when you want the stats to change then declare on us. Until then keep quiet.

even when you are going to ignore the fact that Nubs is owning you?, you litle excuses are useless. this is not a full scale war, but it has potential to be it, and if you continue ignoring this you will fail. and what about Care! and SK, yes those skirmishes were war for you because you were winning. lol.

DeletedUser

Like i said, NOT A FULL BLOWN WAR.

how many times do we have to disprove your "all quitters" argument. Seriously, nobody on here buys it. If they all quit, then why were most of them on the Wtf? and Nubs border???? :icon_rolleyes: Sure they may have quit, but they quit because of being constantly dominated by the Nubs!!!!!!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

even when you are going to ignore the fact that Nubs is owning you?, you litle excuses are useless. this is not a full scale war, but it has potential to be it, and if you continue ignoring this you will fail. and what about Care! and SK, yes those skirmishes were war for you because you were winning. lol.

those 2 tribes had the balls to declare on us....

DeletedUser

Like i said, NOT A FULL BLOWN WAR.

how many times do we have to disprove your "all quitters" argument. Seriously, nobody on here buys it. If they all quit, then why were most of them on the Wtf? and Nubs border???? :icon_rolleyes: Sure they may have quit, but they quit because of being constantly dominated by the Nubs!!!!!!:icon_twisted:

when is your tribe going to dominate me then?

DeletedUser

About the time you stop making excuses for your nobled players:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And you know what a good tribe does mr.greatleader???? They have these things we call internal noblings. I'm sure you have heard of them?? Well, there these things where your tribe nobles your inactive players so that there villages are still used for the tribe. I know, i'm like a god for explaining that to you but no need to thank me big guy:lol:

I really don't think you could've came up with a worse excuse. Seriously...

DeletedUser

And you know what a good tribe does mr.greatleader???? They have these things we call internal noblings. I'm sure you have heard of them?? Well, there these things where your tribe nobles your inactive players so that there villages are still used for the tribe. I know, i'm like a god for explaining that to you but no need to thank me big guy:lol:

the point im trying to get across is simple. You all are calling nobling inactives a war. Personally I thought a war was fighting someone but if this is how you approach danger then so be it.

DeletedUser73850

thats true, a conquer is a conquer no matter what, if someone quits you must fight to keep those villages in your tribe and not letting someone else take them.

please calm down your flamming emmotions here, i dont want the mod lock this lol. :)

DeletedUser

The point i was trying to get across was also simple....WE ARE NOT AT FULL BLOWN WAR....yet!!!! Read my first post genious, it says it there. An act of war is any sort of attack am i wrong???? I would not call it a full blown war but when someone is being attacked or attacking, THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

so when will you punish me for taking those nubs villages the other day?