[O]/Nubs Vs WTF? Stats

DeletedUser

When and IF Nubs goes to war.....

I will make the declaration, not a player from another tribe, ally or not, not a player from Nubs but, ME ... TheBrain*

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser73850

When and IF Nubs goes to war.....

I will make the declaration, not a player from another tribe, ally or not, not a player from Nubs but, ME ... TheBrain*

:icon_wink:

lol, who said that this is a declaration? personally i dont care about war declarations, most of times a war starts without a declaration and nobody notices that it started.

if nobody wants to call this a "war", then those are stats of the "skirmish"... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

You know... This being "Tribal Wars" and all, I think it's kinda understood that you're at war with everyone, unless otherwise specified. Do you attack the red dot or the redder dot? I always assumed the redder dots were just 'priority' targets.

If for some reason, the leader of a tribe doesn't want to be at war, but doesn't want to have formal relations with another tribe, that leader could just tell his members not to attack a certain group of red dots.

Honestly, after... what was that? 100 exchanged villages? We still aren't calling it a war, well... that's kinda semantic.

Instead of nukes, let's call them um... 'attacking devices' and instead of nobles we could call them 'crowney dudes.' and sniping could be 'strategic placement' and instead of 'war' let's all call it a 'skirmish'.

So Wtf? and nubs aren't at war, attacking eachother with nukes and nobles, trying to snipe trains. No no. They are in a skirmish, using their attacking devices and crowney dudes to optimum efficiency and strategically placing their troops for agressive crowney dude killage.

DeletedUser

You know... This being "Tribal Wars" and all, I think it's kinda understood that you're at war with everyone, unless otherwise specified. Do you attack the red dot or the redder dot? I always assumed the redder dots were just 'priority' targets.

If for some reason, the leader of a tribe doesn't want to be at war, but doesn't want to have formal relations with another tribe, that leader could just tell his members not to attack a certain group of red dots.

Honestly, after... what was that? 100 exchanged villages? We still aren't calling it a war, well... that's kinda semantic.

Instead of nukes, let's call them um... 'attacking devices' and instead of nobles we could call them 'crowney dudes.' and sniping could be 'strategic placement' and instead of 'war' let's all call it a 'skirmish'.

So Wtf? and nubs aren't at war, attacking eachother with nukes and nobles, trying to snipe trains. No no. They are in a skirmish, using their attacking devices and crowney dudes to optimum efficiency and strategically placing their troops for agressive crowney dude killage.

LOL
I like this "explantion" of what is going on the best.

DeletedUser

You said exactly what i was trying to say in the first place just better :)

DeletedUser

lol, who said that this is a declaration? personally i dont care about war declarations, most of times a war starts without a declaration and nobody notices that it started.

if nobody wants to call this a "war", then those are stats of the "skirmish"... :icon_neutral:

So post stats for [O] and leave Nubs out of it.

DeletedUser57711

why don't you just declare on them then there will be no reason to why you have more caps on them. plus i would like to see how well ImmortalSmurf can run his group of players here. if half as good as i know he can then you will have one hell of a fight.

-k2-

it is interesting to see how some people desperatly want to push [O] and nubs to decleare war on wtf
i take this just as propaganda of other small tribes around that are losing villages from wtf players

DeletedUser

how is it considered a war if we dont even try to attack back much?

so you dont want to attack back? thats not what leader do.. or do they?

You nobled people that quit so if you want to call that a war then have fun with that war. But when you want the stats to change then declare on us. Until then keep quiet.

lol Nubs attack this players before they quit.. :O

and yes this is not a war.. its purely expansion no need to call it a war =]

DeletedUser

Can we stick to the stats and dispense with all the "your tribe sucks", "we aren't trying" garbage?

These little soap-opera arguments don't prove a thing and end up just making everyone look like they are 13...

rbh135

it is interesting to see how some people desperatly want to push [O] and nubs to decleare war on wtf
i take this just as propaganda of other small tribes around that are losing villages from wtf players
Yes 17maverick is from a smaller tribe that is losing villages from wtf players :\

DeletedUser

Its more then fair to put bLkm$$ and care! in the stats ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

rbh135

Its more then fair to put bLkm$$ and care! in the stats ;) And for the heck of it, SK. Or do those villages dont count?
Read the thread title.

[O]/Nubs Vs WTF? Stats
Not WTF? Vs all :\
Make a thread for all of WTF?'s wars if you want.

DeletedUser

Thnx :) well people will always find a way to do so when they dont like you ;)