Ocaryx Declares War on?

DeletedUser

Noble me. I'll set someone in your tribe as the sitter. :lol:

First, you have to tell me how much you love my tribe though.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser60218

no wonder you guys are winning, all the reports and not a single player with a decent defense. gratz on fighting against the odds but i cant be too impressed when they all had noob armies.

DeletedUser60218

well one post of a decent defense is nice, however it doesnt quite make up for the tons of vills val posted. the ones val posted isnt a war thats more like beating up on handicapped people.

Murderous Mouse

well one post of a decent defense is nice, however it doesnt quite make up for the tons of vills val posted. the ones val posted isnt a war thats more like beating up on handicapped people.

They started roughly the same time as us, it isn't like they started handicapped, don't beat on us for being better than them. We had no advantage, unless their handicap is sucking.... if you are saying they were handicapped by their troop counts, they had the same chances as us.

Therefore it isn't our fault. There will always be noobs, if you were to clear an all offense village in the future, would you say that they were handicapped?

Ofcourse not.

DeletedUser

Yes we are saying that, sucking at a game makes you handicapped ;D

DeletedUser

This was the best declaration I have seen in months,amazing.
me <3 u long time oscaryx.

Well,good luck to the haters,you sure as hell will be needing it if you wanna kill some oscayx troops,but oscaryx will come out on top if they havent already.

DeletedUser

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about. If we hadn't cleared all those offenses, our offenses would have been cleared.
Yes, some had crappy defences, but that doesn't mean we were better off than them.
15 tribes of...let's say 18 people per tribe vs 1 tribe of 20 people.
Riiiight.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: benny14

Side 2:
Tribes: JR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,549
Side 2: 4,444
Difference: 1,895

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,533
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,533

image.php

i am late to the party!

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... For my sake i hope they win. I want to see a sexy ocaryx war :p

DeletedUser76218

Hmmm.... For my sake i hope they win. I want to see a sexy ocaryx war :p
If this does happen (which I'm guessing it eventually will), I'll have my money on SEXY. I'm confident that they'll dominate this world.

DeletedUser

well our plan is to distract ocaryx with our sexyness and attack them by suprise, they will be too focused by our super sexyness they wont even check theri villages or fight back so it would almost be like the dow/thb war. it is good to be sexy

DeletedUser76218

well our plan is to distract ocaryx with our sexyness and attack them by suprise, they will be too focused by our super sexyness they wont even check theri villages or fight back so it would almost be like the dow/thb war. it is good to be sexy
Sexy doesn't describe me.

I'm more than sexy. No words can describe me. Your mouth will drop when you see me. Then, I will send my 200 spear nuke at you.you will be so caught off guard! imagine that! Is it even possible to be that sexy???

DeletedUser

You better not be serious Potato, we might not be "SEXY" but I would tag us as a serious tribe. So I would not advice going on with your mouth open if you are not going to be serious about what you say.

DeletedUser

You better not be serious Potato, we might not be "SEXY" but I would tag us as a serious tribe. So I would not advice going on with your mouth open if you are not going to be serious about what you say.

He's clearly talking verbal diarrhea, lol.

DeletedUser

Agreed. We've been over my love for Ocaryx in an attempt to take this world by hugglez!!

DeletedUser

well the reason all these tribes are only little tribes is cause they prob log on once a day and upgrade their market,,,,,, they cant support each other, so ill go with ocaryx takin some heavy hits at the start but winning it overall