Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 185,511
Side 2: 51,080
Difference: 134,431

image.php

Not sure as to whether DPRK should be included in the stats or not. If an Ocaryx member could enlighten me as to your association it'd be much appreciated. In the time I was away I missed a lot of diplomatic news.

Most of the Ocaryx losses were from btheath who I've just been informed was not active. So these stats are not a very accurate depiction of skill just simple inactivity. He has a sitter now though and christmas break is coming up so let's see if either tribe can capture and hold any villages! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thanks for this ProfessorChaos. It will be nice to be able to actually track the developments of the war with some maturity from those involved. I look forward to it. :icon_biggrin:

ToTheGallows

Not sure as to whether DPRK should be included in the stats or not. If an Ocaryx member could enlighten me as to your association it'd be much appreciated. In the time I was away I missed a lot of diplomatic news.

They're all pretty much inactive and dead. I haven't received mail from any of them for weeks; haven't heard anything from them in days. I'm not going to debate as to what levels the links ever reached between Ocaryx and DPRK; seeing as I wasn't around for their creation or formation - but as a duke of Ocaryx I can say that we're not supporting them, co-ordinating with them or assisting them in any way.

They're essentially cannon fodder.

I'll post some mindblowing stats later.

DeletedUser

They're all pretty much inactive and dead. I haven't received mail from any of them for weeks; haven't heard anything from them in days. I'm not going to debate as to what levels the links ever reached between Ocaryx and DPRK; seeing as I wasn't around for their creation or formation - but as a duke of Ocaryx I can say that we're not supporting them, co-ordinating with them or assisting them in any way.

But I heard from this player in DPRK that you have a shared claims forum? That's kind of like co-ordinating isn't it?

ToTheGallows

But I heard from this player in DPRK that you have a shared claims forum? That's kind of like co-ordinating isn't it?

No DPRK player has posted in that forum since 10/12. I'd be surprised if any had logged in since then.

DeletedUser

I will remove them from stats from now on then but add the takes up to 10/12, does that sound fair? This means it will only be reflected in when spanning the entire length of the war. it's 287 conquers to 10 conquers in the past 3 months from 10/09 - 10/12. Also, thanks for the clarification. Let's hope we can maintain a level of maturity above that of 12 year olds :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The attacks on bth were a fantastic stroke of luck... if you guys didn't know he was inactive, kudos to you, if you did, also kudos, but much less of them.

cant really reasonably complain about luck. Bth's net dropped out for 3 days.

Also, yes its fair to point out you are taking more villages then us.. its not like its not true... we're down a few hundred i think since the war began... you can post the dprk stats i s'pose, we kind of went to war with R over them, so its not like we can deny any links..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The attacks on bth were a fantastic stroke of luck... if you guys didn't know he was inactive, kudos to you, if you did, also kudos, but much less of them.

cant really reasonably complain about luck. Bth's net dropped out for 3 days.

Also, yes its fair to point out you are taking more villages then us.. its not like its not true... we're down a few hundred i think since the war began... you can post the dprk stats i s'pose, we kind of went to war with R over them, so its not like we can deny any links..

I didn't know he was inactive but I'm sure front line players would have become aware after the first few conquers. In any case I'll only add DPRK stats before 10/12 and only when tallying the total :)

ToTheGallows

All these stats are accurate at the time of posting.

Ocaryx: 20 members, 39,583,389 points, 4167 villages.

Sexy family: 43 members, 55,251,025 points, 5739 villages.

Revolution family: 70 members, 42,716, 704 points, 4704 villages.

Combined total of Sexy and R families: 113 members, 97,967,729 points, 10,443 villages.

Ocaryx:Coalition
1:2.4749 in points.
1:5.65 in players.
1:2.506 in villages.

Side 1:
Tribes: Ocaryx

Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY! SEXY SexyXX R-1 R-2 R-3 R-B

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 214
Difference: 126

Side 1: 760,060
Side 2: 1,874,206
Difference: 1,114,146

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY! SEXY SexyXX

Side 1: 68
Side 2: 153
Difference: 85

Side 1: 622,644
Side 2: 1,393,629
Difference: 770,985

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: R-1 R-2 R-3 R-B

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 61
Difference: 41

Side 1: 137,416
Side 2: 480,577
Difference: 343,161

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 37
Difference: 18

Side 1: 136,391
Side 2: 333,528
Difference: 197,137

Side 1:

Side 2:
Tribes: SEXY SEXY! SexyXX

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 22
Difference: 4

Side 1: 166,694
Side 2: 207,750
Difference: 41,056

I don't have any massive point here; as we can both see neither side has made massive progress over the last month - but it will be interesting to come back to these after each tribe has done their pre-attack break offensives.

darrylh

Wow, just reading that title shows how pathetic this world is.. 2 families against one tribe.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 35,516
Side 2: 12,374
Difference: 23,142

image.php

DeletedUser

20 vs 113

Go Ocaryx ya legends :icon_biggrin: taking out the family trash

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread for relevant points and stats. If this degenerates like every other thread in the forum because people want to insult people I'll be very disappointed. Take sides but at least make it informative :) Makes for far better reading!

DeletedUser

Please keep this thread for relevant points and stats. If this degenerates like every other thread in the forum because people want to insult people I'll be very disappointed. Take sides but at least make it informative :) Makes for far better reading!

It was informative. It shows that Ocaryx now have a family to add to their war?

DeletedUser

On topic, pleeease! I'm begging you guys to at least try and keep a thread open! There's a general discussion thread to talk crap on...

DeletedUser

Inform your sexy palls to stop being so insult-able :p