Ocaryx vs SEXY & R Families

DeletedUser

Ocaryx are outnumbered by more than 5:1, at the end of the day they're gonna do what they always do, fight hard and efficiently.
Regardless of the outcome, they're the ones who deserve #1 imo.

To put things in perspective, maybe they should call off all the tribes apart from the main SEXY branch and see how they fair then :icon_neutral:
Do you really think just one branch of the SEXY family vs Ocaryx would win? Not a hope imo.

Ocaryx haz a shared forum with me. <3

as they have with us... a 3 branch Ocaryx family? :icon_eek:

darrylh

A 1vs1 would be great, rather than attempted blitzing by holding a player advantage. But hey ho it's tribal wars and families never go away, no matter how hard you try. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

It still stumps me.....
If you want 100 players....... why not just go to a world that has 100 member tribe limit? :icon_neutral:

[spoil]
I know SEXY F. alone don't have 100 players, but you get my point.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Ocaryx are outnumbered by more than 5:1, at the end of the day they're gonna do what they always do, fight hard and efficiently.

To put things in perspective, maybe they should call off all the tribes apart from the main SEXY branch and see how they fair then :icon_neutral:
Do you really think just one branch of the SEXY family vs Ocaryx would win? Not a hope imo.

as they have with us... a 3 branch Ocaryx family? :icon_eek:

Your funny. Not. Maybe?

DeletedUser

Ocaryx is outnumbered but there are a ton of inactives in SEXY F. In the beggining, everyone thought SEXY would last a month or so but they are still here. But pretty slow war though.

DeletedUser75910

OMG here we go again. Oxy had plenty of opportunity to destroy Sexy PRIOR to R getting involved. What is between Oxy and R was not caused by Sexy. Unfortunately due to Oxy's poor diplomacy they have managed to start a war with another tribe / family, big deal. Honestly as for anyone that wants to cry about the member limit and families - oh well, it's not like everything you have to say hasn't already been said.

Seriously lets just keep this thread open to NEW and RELEVANT info. Save the family bashing and the "oh poor Ocaryx" crap, lets stick to the stats. All the other garbage has been debated so many time that it's giving me a headache just thinking about it.

Props to Ocaryx AND Sexy for BOTH holding their ground, both tribes have good players and not so good players, active players and inactives players. Regardless both tribes have done well. Mutual respect lets start right here with just a little ok?

DeletedUser

"oh poor Ocaryx" crap

I don't think anyone is thinking "oh poor Ocaryx", and as much as it's been discussed before and you'd like to force the topic in another direction, doesn't change anything.
They're outnumbered vastly, and have been holding their ground for quite a while. Bad diplomacy maybe, only those directly involved in diplomatic attempts can truly comment there, but the fact remains that while SEXY F. may only have 43 members, the total members of all tribes targetting Ocaryx is 113 players. Ocaryx are therefore doing a better job; it's not like they're just being munched up, quite the opposite.

naj84

No DPRK player has posted in that forum since 10/12. I'd be surprised if any had logged in since then.

That is probably because we haven't in fact had a shared forum with them for a long time. Probably that date i can't remember when exactly i ended it. DPRK have always been contentious, a member of the leadership wanted to try something, a project and that is what it was. Almost a homework assignment if you like. Though i think he forgot to turn in his paper.

darrylh

OMG here we go again. Oxy had plenty of opportunity to destroy Sexy PRIOR to R getting involved.

That works both ways my friend, SEXY failed to make any worthwhile advancements within this time either.

DeletedUser

That works both ways my friend, SEXY failed to make any worthwhile advancements within this time either.

His point was that whilst neither side made a significant advancement when it was just SEXY vs Ocaryx we were still winning statistically even though people seem to think we're such a vastly inferior tribe. In fact since the start of the world people have given kudos in advance to tribes for "wiping out family trash" and the like yet for some reason we're still here. Fact is you can't simply say because we're a family we automatically have bad players. I'm sure if Ocaryx and ORPHANS joined forces and took on the same name people wouldn't be saying "oh they're worse players now because they bare the same name"...

Chris wasn't changing the direction because he thinks it's a losing argument but because it's an argument that goes around in circles. Families wouldn't exist if everyone thought they were awful and obviously not everyone can belong to a family or there'd be no wars.

DeletedUser

That is probably because we haven't in fact had a shared forum with them for a long time. Probably that date i can't remember when exactly i ended it. DPRK have always been contentious, a member of the leadership wanted to try something, a project and that is what it was. Almost a homework assignment if you like. Though i think he forgot to turn in his paper.

Lol it would have worked..

DeletedUser

Should I remind everyone that Ocaryx declared on the Sexy Fam? Not the other way around. If they didn't want to war with a tribe that had more members they wouldn't have declared on a Family tribe.

And then they decided to noble deep into -R- territory (they passed over 1 continent we owned completly and nobled barbs in one of our rim K's) and refused to return those villages, then they took in refugees of -R- fam and defended them instead of releasing them, so that 5-1 odd is no ones fault but Oxy's.

No ones saying they don't deserve the number 1 spot, they've had it practically forever, but they've made some bad choices recently, so it's not the fault of the family tribes for being at war with them.

DeletedUser

Should I remind everyone that Ocaryx declared on the Sexy Fam? Not the other way around. If they didn't want to war with a tribe that had more members they wouldn't have declared on a Family tribe.

And then they decided to noble deep into -R- territory (they passed over 1 continent we owned completly and nobled barbs in one of our rim K's) and refused to return those villages, then they took in refugees of -R- fam and defended them instead of releasing them, so that 5-1 odd is no ones fault but Oxy's.

No ones saying they don't deserve the number 1 spot, they've had it practically forever, but they've made some bad choices recently, so it's not the fault of the family tribes for being at war with them.

I have to agree with that. It seems very obvious that Ocaryx brought it all on themselves through bad diplomacy. We can talk circles all day about families this and member counts that, but I don't think anyone is really disputing the fact that Ocaryx is doing well considering the difference in numbers. It's obvious they are doing well, just as much as it is obvious they brought it on themselves. I get the feeling things are going to heat up again, and it is the season to be jolly. Let's just see where the talking on the battle field where war belongs takes this. I don't honestly think much more can be said about it in here. It has been talked about over and over and over and over with the same result each time. We don't need another closed thread... lol :icon_razz:

ToTheGallows

Do not confuse poor choices with intent.

DeletedUser

Anyone attacking me is making a bad choice :icon_razz:

And absentsoul is right, it's heating up quite a bit now that Wood has declared on us now.

DeletedUser

I never said it was the family tribe's fault :icon_confused: it seems people just read what they want out of what is posted these days instead of actually taking it at face value.

What i'm saying is that even with the massive weight in number advantage that R/SEXY have, they're not exactly kicking ass, the only way imo that they seem capable of winning is through sheer numbers, not skill.

DeletedUser

And absentsoul is right, it's heating up quite a bit now that Wood has declared on us now.

Now maybe we will actually see some villages taken in this so called 'big' War!:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I never said it was the family tribe's fault :icon_confused: it seems people just read what they want out of what is posted these days instead of actually taking it at face value.

What i'm saying is that even with the massive weight in number advantage that R/SEXY have, they're not exactly kicking ass, the only way imo that they seem capable of winning is through sheer numbers, not skill.

SEXY! are fighting their own war as well on the other side of the world :) Not exactly a challenge but certainly uses up a lot of our resources. Again, this thread has gone completely off topic.

Side 1:
Tribes: SEXY!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~DW~ ~PW~ DEATH TGT58 TGT58A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 2
Difference: 33

image.php