Ocaryx vs SEXY & R Families

DeletedUser

It's always Raining in here, it used to be Sexy but there was way too much overiKill, back to theLab. Maybe it is time for a Revolution and we all go hard KoR and forget the Doom. We must Ascend to the Evolution in our current Realm, stoOp being Winter Noobs and move on, D-eMd

;)

lol, well played!

DeletedUser75910

Good thing I am divorced - and he can noble that bit&h anytime lol

DeletedUser

I find it amusing how everyone argues over Able except Able. Everyone in here for or against him like it was the end of the world if his name was tarnished or got "too good", and he doesn't even care enough to post but the rest of you do? Concentrate on your own villages people, seriously..lol.. This is like the Britney Spears tabloids, I'm just waiting for a picture of Able to show up of him nobleing the village of some guys wife.. *GASP :lol:

hmmmmmmmmm i worry about not having someone to kill! i lie at wake at night thinking what am i gonna do when i am the only one left :)

NightWitch1

really i still got no problem at all still marriedge over here.... maybe you guys never marriedge the right lady!!

NightWitch1

nice confy into the night .. and so nice warm if you got cold feets.... ill bett the xbox can give great huggs to and the attention from the box who you get back sure have a wonderful marriedge with it.

( and why could the x box do the trick to let you guys play less TW then the wife could ) rofl

hmm are we going now to discus more into this area ... the players would be into chock ...