Ocaryx vs SEXY & R Families

DeletedUser75910

ok thats true rucked - but if he is so awesome he must have done something incredible to help his tribe in their biggest war yet with Sexy? (something besides help them merge with wood that is :p)

darrylh

darrlh - who said I care what you think? - Look at his nobling record for yourself and count the barbs and internals etc. - I know the truth already I don't need to.

Typical pathetic response I'd expect from you. Yes he has nobled some internals / barbs but hasn't everyone, you're not one to compare.

I hope you don't take offense from this, but you act like a five year old who doesn't like to be wrong and insults people. Enjoy your tantrum in the corner.

Prehaps you need to overlook the meaning of PnP and keep your insults for In-game or private messages.

If you have anything further to say, PM me as it's more than likely going to contain an insult.

rucked

lol there are two ways one must fight any war offensively and defensive, I aint looked at the stats and truth be told I'm too tired to be bothered but OD ranking have to back some of it up surely

DeletedUser75910

Typical pathetic response I'd expect from you. Yes he has nobled some internals / barbs but hasn't everyone, you're not one to compare.

I hope you don't take offense from this, but you act like a five year old who doesn't like to be wrong and insults people. Enjoy your tantrum in the corner.

Prehaps you need to overlook the meaning of PnP and keep your insults for In-game or private messages.

If you have anything further to say, PM me as it's more than likely going to contain an insult.

i am one to compare actually. ha ha anyway Oxy is the king of insults so excuse me if I am in no way offended by yours!

DeletedUser62109

ya everyone on w34 should be happy that our #1 player is not a point whore. he is representing this world as a whole. when i look at other worlds and see the top player worth 8million points with all his villages at 12154 points it makes me sick and think why that player is still there. this shows that only the strong will last in w34.

DeletedUser75910

the top player is always a point whore :p - how do you think you get there lol

DeletedUser62109

lots and lots of dead troops lol. so your saying that if you were top player you would be a point whore?

DeletedUser

Christaus, sorry to disappoint you by not playing the game the way you want me too. I'm not really sure what your point is as whatever Ocaryx did you have a bad word to say about it.

Looking at your nobling record i see in the last 20 villages taken that there were 8 barbs taken. In the 20 before that there were 5 barbs and 9 internals. So what exactly is your point? Something about people in glass houses?

Winty74 was nobled out because he joined R. He foolishly believed that R and Ocaryx were at peace because that is the way it was marked on R3's map. R did nothing to save him. Liezvius was nobled out because he seemed for a while to be inactive in Rage and Sexy were nobling the villages out. Three of the villages i took stopped 30 sexy nukes with barely a scratch as those nukes were spread out over many hours giving time to rebuild walls and top up the troop numbers. A level 30 HQ in one of the villages was very handy to rebuild the walls.

I have nobled out internals, yes, but remember that it costs nobles to do that and that costs coins which means you have to be good at farming. Nobles have generally been my limit to growth, not opportunities. I am very active and understand the path to growth, clearly. I may not be playing the game the way you are doing but so what?

Oh, and my standard village build is 9629 pts, yours appears to be a commendably low 9660. But as it is still bigger perhaps i have the right to call you the point whore. Your ODA to village ratio is higher than mine but not dramatically so.

Sexy have done well at attacking inactive Ocaryx players, so is that not attacking inactives?

How about we stop the mud slinging (or is that mud puddle slinging) and keep the forums a little more civil. We can be enemies and not have to insult each other.

DeletedUser

Have to agree with Able on every point but this one:

Sexy have done well at attacking inactive Ocaryx players, so is that not attacking inactives?

To claim that we've done nothing but attack inactives after your last attempt (in December!) to try and take our vills on an inactive account is pretty rough. We demolished btheath who was far from inactive and what did you do? Kick him... Inactives are a part of war, even if they were all we targeted the fact remains that the no.1 tribe in the world failed. If you weren't failing you wouldn't be merging with WOOD. Not saying it's a bad decision but does show something...

JOHNBOY15

i also have to agree with there OX and wood have both done a good job on are inactives take them off the war stats and u will see how meny active vills they have took dont get me wrong wood have took a lot of vills off hodgy77 but he has more now then when war started maybe coz inactives looked like easyer targets

DeletedUser75910

Christaus, sorry to disappoint you by not playing the game the way you want me too. I'm not really sure what your point is as whatever Ocaryx did you have a bad word to say about it.

Looking at your nobling record i see in the last 20 villages taken that there were 8 barbs taken. In the 20 before that there were 5 barbs and 9 internals. So what exactly is your point? Something about people in glass houses?

Winty74 was nobled out because he joined R. He foolishly believed that R and Ocaryx were at peace because that is the way it was marked on R3's map. R did nothing to save him. Liezvius was nobled out because he seemed for a while to be inactive in Rage and Sexy were nobling the villages out. Three of the villages i took stopped 30 sexy nukes with barely a scratch as those nukes were spread out over many hours giving time to rebuild walls and top up the troop numbers. A level 30 HQ in one of the villages was very handy to rebuild the walls.

I have nobled out internals, yes, but remember that it costs nobles to do that and that costs coins which means you have to be good at farming. Nobles have generally been my limit to growth, not opportunities. I am very active and understand the path to growth, clearly. I may not be playing the game the way you are doing but so what?

Oh, and my standard village build is 9629 pts, yours appears to be a commendably low 9660. But as it is still bigger perhaps i have the right to call you the point whore. Your ODA to village ratio is higher than mine but not dramatically so.

How about we stop the mud slinging (or is that mud puddle slinging) and keep the forums a little more civil. We can be enemies and not have to insult each other.

lol your right we are both point whores! - shi$ I never knew:p... any decent player is limited by coins and I agree you are an excellent farmer! Good Job! - but Able the part about we can be enemies and not have to insult each-other lol that was just too much, could you be a little more self righteous?

NightWitch1

sigpic62109_2.gif

nice sig lord

DeletedUser

Prof, can you tell me the difference between these two quotes

Sexy have done nothing but attack inactive Ocaryx players, so is that not attacking inactives?

then compare them to what i wrote and what you wrote. Very elementary debating tactics prof.

...not sure why i bother....

and did i see a compliment from Christaus? Must have been his coplayer.... lol

DeletedUser

I'd say the difference would be that the first was a poor attempt at taking a swipe at SEXY whilst being able to later argue that you "didn't mean it like that!"

Even worse attempt at debate able...

DeletedUser

I find it amusing how everyone argues over Able except Able. Everyone in here for or against him like it was the end of the world if his name was tarnished or got "too good", and he doesn't even care enough to post but the rest of you do? Concentrate on your own villages people, seriously..lol.. This is like the Britney Spears tabloids, I'm just waiting for a picture of Able to show up of him nobleing the village of some guys wife.. *GASP :lol:

DeletedUser75910

lol Able is arguing over able- did u miss the last three posts he made? :)

rucked

It's always Raining in here, it used to be Sexy but there was way too much overiKill, back to theLab. Maybe it is time for a Revolution and we all go hard KoR and forget the Doom. We must Ascend to the Evolution in our current Realm, stoOp being Winter Noobs and move on, D-eMd

;)

Last edited: