Ode to Voodoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Excellent PnP Chase.

I believe it was Voodoo making numerous attempts to create a massive alliance in order to take DSL out. Instead of taking 'em straight up, they went around trying to create a 'vast alliance', failed miserable at it, and decided to launch a sneak attack at an inactive member of DSL. You say you want to see them fight one on one, well, looks like your leadership failed at that pretty bad.

DSL is going to own this war fairly handedly.

Oh wait, look, Voodoo members are scattering already!

[spoil] Dec 08
22:19 shaunabeer left the tribe.
Dec 08
22:18 1BigMess left the tribe.
Dec 08
21:49 civicgod left the tribe.
Dec 08
21:33 Hells Bells left the tribe.[/spoil]

im not atatckign inactives :)

DeletedUser

members down south that cant do anything :D

And tell me who was inactive??

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=player&id=3613179&mode=history--- active

http://www.twstats.com/en53/index.php?page=player&id=9014614&mode=history--- active left or was kicked to save stats

You can't fight with an annoying "prick" those hurt in the end :p

Ok first off yes Ponds was active yes i will admit that actually he did a really good job at sniping your guys trains that were incoming at him considering how many attacks were sent at him and support didnt even start arriving there till early this afternoon.

As for Irrelevance he was planning on quitting anyway we asked him to help participate in the ops but i got a skype message from one of the coplayers on the account this morning saying they had hit delete.

Nevertheless you guys did capture some villages but not like you did anything particularly great as you havent even heard the thunder of most of our nukes yet

DeletedUser

Attacker: Tulane05
Origin: Today (527|367) K35

Quantity: 0 0 0 37 1866 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 37 1866 0 0 0 0 0

Origin: Today (527|367) K35

Quantity: 0 0 3936 0 0 0 205 24 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3936 0 0 0 205 24 0 0

Origin: Tulane05s village (529|365) K35

Quantity: 200 200 81 0 106 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 200 200 81 0 106 0 0 0 0 1
Origin: Yesterday (527|365) K35

Quantity: 372 266 205 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 372 266 205 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Tulane05 today at 21:35
Hey good luck... Im out

You have some impressive members:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You BET I kept my eyes and ears open to all news while my loyatly was with DSL all along. I have stated that openly but you guys didn't even know.

And damn, no gratitude for the PnP I made just for you guys?

You have all my love <3 :icon_rolleyes:

Ok first off yes Ponds was active yes i will admit that actually he did a really good job at sniping your guys trains that were incoming at him considering how many attacks were sent at him and support didnt even start arriving there till early this afternoon.

As for Irrelevance he was planning on quitting anyway we asked him to help participate in the ops but i got a skype message from one of the coplayers on the account this morning saying they had hit delete.

Nevertheless you guys did capture some villages but not like you did anything particularly great as you havent even heard the thunder of most of our nukes yet

Dont matter Ponds is dead, he has no troops left and wont read my message. better get him out of the tribe :icon_razz:

Attacker: Ponds186
Origin: 1.Calvin (531|380) K35

Quantity: 0 0 3500 1 1000 0 171 27 1 1
Losses: 0 0 3500 0 1000 0 171 27 1 1

My bad

And on a side note, he did do a good job he sniped, but so have we :p. Send the nukes all we care about is the noble trains

DeletedUser

[12/2/2010 9:27:49 PM] Ben/Imenand: Let me find the date it started..
[12/2/2010 9:29:26 PM] Ben/Imenand: 22/11/2010 was when it was agreed

So on 22/12/10 NAP Expires.

I'm pretty sure we have not reached that date yet.

Therefore, you are not scum, but something slimy. You deserve what you get. We planned against you only because you planned against us. I read your forums, whatever. You were planning all along. Anyone we talked to, we only talked to in order to set wheels rolling for when the NAP expired.

We always knew you'd be the ones to break your word.

TR

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:eek: read our forums?? you should know nothing is planned in forums, nice try tho

You guys always knew then why not attack us first?? your banter sucks

DeletedUser

:eek: read our forums?? you should know nothing is planned in forums, nice try tho

You guys always knew then why not attack us first?? your banter sucks

Ahh some one is cranky, come here lambezz I will give you a hug.

DeletedUser78112

Bad pnp Chase, Also I am sure your loyalty's lie with them until they tell you something you don't want to do.:icon_wink:

Anyways good luck in this war DSL. Will be a fun one to see.

I agree kudos to Ponds doing very well.:)

DeletedUser

Lol nah not really. I just hate this he said/she said. Instead voodoo will get what they deserve etc, just prove it in game.

DeletedUser

Dont matter Ponds is dead, he has no troops left and wont read my message. better get him out of the tribe :icon_razz:

Attacker: Ponds186
Origin: 1.Calvin (531|380) K35

Quantity: 0 0 3500 1 1000 0 171 27 1 1
Losses: 0 0 3500 0 1000 0 171 27 1 1

My bad

And on a side note, he did do a good job he sniped, but so have we :p. Send the nukes all we care about is the noble trains

He isnt out of the tribe till he decides too. Hell it may make us look bad in stats but ponds fought well and will continue to fight if that means we have to get bad stats for it so be it better than betraying a valued member of our tribe

DeletedUser

He isnt out of the tribe till he decides too. Hell it may make us look bad in stats but ponds fought well and will continue to fight if that means we have to get bad stats for it so be it better than betraying a valued member of our tribe

+1 respect for that

DeletedUser

Been waiting for this, good luck to everyone, please try to keep personal insults and 'you nobled our inactive - no it's you who nobles inactives!' talks to minimum.

Have fun!

*grabs beer and enjoys the show* :icon_wink:

devil667

I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to ya one of these days

DeletedUser

Bad pnp Chase, Also I am sure your loyalty's lie with them until they tell you something you don't want to do.:icon_wink:

Anyways good luck in this war DSL. Will be a fun one to see.

I agree kudos to Ponds doing very well.:)

They have been letting me do what I want to do forever, why would they go and start being mean to their love muffin now?

See my little escapades in nub land with ProLyf, Hubris, Suc, Hubris Smack. Why do you think we were always safe? Cuz Joe is my squishy bear.

DeletedUser

so seems alot of trash talk for early on in the game, i bet this w53 chat go's to hell soon after all we only have 3 active mods on this thread, well 2 lol the one thats supose to mod talks less then the 2 sneak-in mods

Just so we can clear something up :icon_wink:

Irrelevance today at 10:21
we knew you were gonna attack us. You had us as some high priority target, apparently we were a duke or something, you thought.

hell, we had seen your forums, and, get this, some of our guys wanted to make you ALLIES.

yeah, thats what to do, we see forums saying you are going to attack us, we get threatening mails, lets hug them!

what a bunch of failures! We logged back in last night, me and my co, saw this, saw people screaming for help, and we just couldnt be bothered; i was hammered, she had marking to do (oh the joys of being a student!) and was not gonna happen.

since we said about the risk all along, we hereby gift our villages to you. take them and use them well, noble DSL. they are a disgrace to be called so, nowhere near as good as the W29 one.

Lobster out.

DeletedUser

And where is Butters, you know i have only big big wuv for you. Why not huggles with our super alliance!

Status
Not open for further replies.