*Official Announcement*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46615

Dear W19,

I am sorry for the way i have acted i was rude childish and very idiotic but from now on i will change as i was saw it was ruining friendships i have had and i do not want this to happen so if you wanna have an arguement with me forget it cause i will just ignore you, anyway i am here to make amence for my stupid actions so please accept my apology world 19 i will be a better person soon hopefully

-Dekzy

DeletedUser

i dont really know you or ever been in an arguement with you but i will ask can a leopard change its spots

DeletedUser

we need dekzy's post so wallam can hit his post deletion quota. without dekzy we are all in danger.

DeletedUser

Goodbye Dekzy!

Oh wait! I heard you are not quitting after all. Is that true?

slayer123121

I liked the old Deksy! he caused trouble, and was pretty funny at times.

Oh well.

DeletedUser50836

leik ZoMgZ guys I just had a apihany too. Now I'm gunna commence to tell you all officailly that even though Dekzy wants to make amence it's really hard to not be annoyed by someone who won't take two seconds and proof their posts. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser50733

leik ZoMgZ guys I just had a apihany too. Now I'm gunna commence to tell you all officailly that even though Dekzy wants to make amence it's really hard to not be annoyed by someone who won't take two seconds and proof their posts. :icon_rolleyes:

QFT. Now I remember why I liked you cheese :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

dekzy-grows-a-pair.png

DeletedUser55895

and our king muffy is the guy checking him out :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I shall never forgive you dekz. You have broken my heart!!! *pulls dekzy's golf balls out*

Status
Not open for further replies.