*Official Announcement*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

leik ZoMgZ guys I just had a apihany too. Now I'm gunna commence to tell you all officailly that even though Dekzy wants to make amence it's really hard to not be annoyed by someone who won't take two seconds and proof their posts. :icon_rolleyes:

cheese...weez all noes not everyoen is pefect. we all sumtize spel rong and stuf so we shud be niece.

Then again, this is Dekzy announcing his retirement so put on your party hats!

Hey Declan, at least you will get a better going away party than I got...HAHAHA!

DeletedUser

Good choice Dekzy. I must admit you was rude but hey we all are rude in some way. Please stay and play. Will be fun. If you`ll change you`ll meet good friends not like some n00blets who think if you want to change that you are stupid and etc. :icon_wink:

Wallam

we need dekzy's post so wallam can hit his post deletion quota. without dekzy we are all in danger.

I dont have quotas on post deletion. :icon_rolleyes:

Just quotas on how many people I ban :icon_twisted: Nah im just kidding

DeletedUser

I dont have quotas on post deletion. :icon_rolleyes:

Just quotas on how many people I ban :icon_twisted: Nah im just kidding

I think you had an epiphany. I like the new Wallam. He is cool :icon_cool:

So Dekzy. Are you quitting or staying? W19 awaits with baited breath.

DeletedUser

Dekzy's doing a good thing publically apologising to everyone, you can't all be on his back about it otherwise what insentive is there for him to take action?

I get really annoyed with dekzy at times and he's trying to do the right thing now, fair point it's easy to be sceptical when he won't justify his actions, but we just have to wait and see. I think some other people posting negatively in this thread could do with taking similar steps but i doubt you would see that if your able to criticise someone trying to do a good thing which he's taken upon himself to do. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Dekzy's doing a good thing publically apologising to everyone, you can't all be on his back about it otherwise what insentive is there for him to take action?

I get really annoyed with dekzy at times and he's trying to do the right thing now, fair point it's easy to be sceptical when he won't justify his actions, but we just have to wait and see. I think some other people posting negatively in this thread could do with taking similar steps but i doubt you would see that if your able to criticise someone trying to do a good thing which he's taken upon himself to do. :icon_neutral:

If you are referring to me I will certainly not apologize for my comments. That little ____ has called me every derogatory name imaginable. Good thing he did it on Skype. Either way, game or not, some of the things he has said to me personally are inexcusable.

If you are still playing Dekzy then good luck.

DeletedUser

If you are referring to me I will certainly not apologize for my comments. That little ____ has called me every derogatory name imaginable. Good thing he did it on Skype. Either way, game or not, some of the things he has said to me personally are inexcusable.

If you are still playing Dekzy then good luck.

Yeh well 15 year olds do have a habbit of insulting people, speaking from personal experience :p

And you do bring insults upon yourself alot Tara :p

DeletedUser

I wasn't aiming it at you in particular vilja, but you can cause conflicts to, an apology isn't needed but neither is bad posting.

His age doesn't warrant his posting of insults and that can't be used in his defence, he has said some things which have made me feel like punching him; but i dont see the need to flame him out because of it. If he is going to try changing i'm going to give him the chance and support him with it, but this is his last chance from me. In my opinion he's made a good call.

DeletedUser50836

Dekzy's doing a good thing publically apologising to everyone

His age doesn't warrant his posting of insults and that can't be used in his defence, he has said some things which have made me feel like punching him; but i dont see the need to flame him out because of it. If he is going to try changing i'm going to give him the chance and support him with it, but this is his last chance from me. In my opinion he's made a good call.

I actually don't have any beefs with Dekzy (I've hardly talked to the fella)--but I actually rather respect his attempts to make amends with others. I felt compelled to comment (flame? really?...) when I had to translate every post to understand it. I would likely do the same for anybody making a bunch of awful typos (except Mr. Mod Wallam :icon_redface:). That being said, I should probably lighten up, I could be here a while if I play the grammar police :icon_razz:

We need to bring r4 back, then I would get used to reading cryptic posts again :lol:

DeletedUser

my only beef with dekzy is him and mark continuosly clearing out my k4 villa :p

DeletedUser

hey dekz, if you really did flame tara like that, then I certainly am against your motion to turn over a new leaf... :icon_cool:

Last chance dekzy, return to your bdas* self or face the music!

*plays "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely by Backstreet Boys" :icon_twisted:*

hehe just kidding stimps :p

Choo da boss :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

dose this mean you will stop calling me a noob when i msg you and dont msg you

DeletedUser

wallam i dont think there is really any point left in the topic, id say lock but wait for every1's opinion

Wallam

Yeah, but shuddup n00b is hardly relevent to dekzys apology.

Also I dont think I have infracted anyone for weeks.. or If I have its been like 1 point in 3 weeks. So I am being pretty leniant here.

But meh, ill lock it soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.