DeletedUser

ZOMG they got 4 diplomats! :icon_eek: Fail :icon_neutral:

You're a noob. You need 4 diplomats!
One to handle wars.
One to handle NAPs.
One to handle alliances.
And one in case any of the above call in sick or something. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

TSA-2 haave changed names to Divi and TSA-3 have merged with ur, we still are a family tribe with TSA but TSA-3 isnt as it does not exist

DeletedUser96427

You forgot BOSS-O
why do you need 400 members?

There is no BOSS-O and never will be :lol: also why do we need 400 members? we don't really but well our leader is form W1 and in W1 the tribe limit is 500 members and he wants to fell like he is in W1 so this is why each tribe Leader within the BOSS family are all Personal friends and under the command of the main DUKE of BOSS, plus we Believe in Quantity and Quality Good members with a great Number, we think it would be fair to allow Noobs to grow and enjoy there first time on TW without being Bullied by other players because they are noobs, BOSS is around so NOOBS can grow in peace while we train them in the TW ways we have our Experienced players who are more than happy to help the new players of TW within the BOSS Family our Without the BOSS Family because they remember how it was when they where noobs at one point and no one helped them out.

ZOMG they got 4 diplomats! :icon_eek: Fail :icon_neutral:

Yes we have 4 Diplomats oh well you don't like it then cry about it or sue us.

One to handle wars.
One to handle NAPs.
One to handle alliances.

Exactly this is why we have 4 Diplomats :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

ALSO NEW Map update for you :)

BOSS Family,

BOSS
BOSS-N
BOSS-P
BOSS-R

~D*A~ Family,

~D*A~
~DAP~
N*W*O

DeletedUser

There is no BOSS-O and never will be :lol: also why do we need 400 members? we don't really but well our leader is form W1 and in W1 the tribe limit is 500 members and he wants to fell like he is in W1 so this is why each tribe Leader within the BOSS family are all Personal friends and under the command of the main DUKE of BOSS, plus we Believe in Quantity and Quality Good members with a great Number, we think it would be fair to allow Noobs to grow and enjoy there first time on TW without being Bullied by other players because they are noobs, BOSS is around so NOOBS can grow in peace while we train them in the TW ways we have our Experienced players who are more than happy to help the new players of TW within the BOSS Family our Without the BOSS Family because they remember how it was when they where noobs at one point and no one helped them out.

Exactly this is why we have 4 Diplomats :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

ALSO NEW Map update for you :)

BOSS Family,

BOSS
BOSS-N
BOSS-P
BOSS-R

~D*A~ Family,

~D*A~
~DAP~
N*W*O

Dear eight pound, six ounce, newborn baby Jesus, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air, please find it within your power to stop this PnP force they call nalah.

DeletedUser82180

Dear eight pound, six ounce, newborn baby Jesus, in your golden, fleece diapers, with your curled-up, fat, balled-up little fists pawin' at the air, please find it within your power to stop this PnP force they call nalah.
xD:lol::D

DeletedUser96427

hey i take OFFENCE to this my feelings are hurt now :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:

Why are you being mean i am just replying to there questions and you don't have to be mean or rude about it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

One to handle wars.
One to handle NAPs.
One to handle alliances.

Could you not sense the sarcasm? The bit where I went ZOMG!! :icon_eek:

But seriously 4 diplomats is a terrible idea, it creates a clash of interest ask anyone and they will more than likely tell you the same..

Your reasons:
You're a noob. You need 4 diplomats!: Pfft childish much?
One to handle wars: Yeah right, I bet you got a NAP or a Alliance with everyone in your area! :icon_rolleyes:
One to handle NAPs: You have that many people your trying to hug you need to dedicate one person just for NAPs.
One to handle alliances: Yet again someone dedicated to hugging as you must want to do it so much.
One in case any of the above call in sick or something: Oh yeah, thats a great idea. Lets have a diplomat(s) who we can't rely on and will probably go inactive :icon_eek:.

Don't bother replying to me, but feel free to make another thread to discuss (by discuss i don't mean moan in a childish manor) it feel free. Just so we don't clog up repinski's thread. (who btw is doing a great job)

DeletedUser

Could you not sense the sarcasm? The bit where I went ZOMG!! :icon_eek:
One to handle wars: Yeah right, I bet you got a NAP or a Alliance with everyone in your area! :icon_rolleyes:
One to handle NAPs: You have that many people your trying to hug you need to dedicate one person just for NAPs.
One to handle alliances: Yet again someone dedicated to hugging as you must want to do it so much.

They tryed, a few tribes told them no :).

Hence the Lengendary Spear Wars!

DeletedUser

Toby Iz u the Legend from W54 skype BAD CO CHAT???
LOLOLOLOLOL
OMG them huggaz are everywhere.first one to fail...lol

DeletedUser84906

you should really only have 1, maybe 2 at most. only noobs have 4 diplomats :lol:

Or none. With the leadership is enough to take care of the tribe´s relations. Theres no need for a diplomat. Same for recruiters...

DeletedUser

BOSS is around so NOOBS can grow in peace while we train them in the TW ways

I hope your first in line :lol:

Lesson 1: Kick 50 members, drop the family tribes and end this :lol:------>"K43 Alliance" <------:lol:

Also Nalah can you use some punctuation its difficult to read
P.S. That isn't flaming, its a genuine request

DeletedUser

It is cool , that we have those maps here and they got updated. Great job. But I still missing top 10 ODA tribes map ...