Official Blog Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser117938
  • Start date

DeletedUser93066

I am sure I will love this. I always loved UBM's posts/blogs & you guys seem fantastic. So under the pro-bloggers supervision you will be the super bloggers.

DeletedUser93066

LoL I can relate... XD ^_^ I'm guessing you're over 200-300k loots by now Kristina?

EDIT: BTW, I like this thread. ^_^ Blogs are great! I like to read em ^^

EDIT 2: Might want to locked the official blog thread and at the bottom, put a link over here, the official blog discussion thread. In that way, you'll be sure no one comments on the official blog thread. And it's better to make it sticky; the official blog thread. Very awesome job btw, Darren and the rest of the Blog Team! Kudos! and Cheers Mates! ^_^ Love the blog opening and would love to see more of it! I think world 84 would be a kind of different world for others. I hope so. Lots of nukes in-game and on the externals on the future! ^^

EDIT 3: BTW, Here is my suggestion. Please also do a Random Blog of Tribes/Players not just on the Top 10 or 20 as most other bloggers do. Example, Lowest point player, lowest point tribe, most ODT, ODD, ODA and interview plots and ploy. Small Group of Player Tribes, Tribe Family/Academies, Wars, Skirmishes, Border/Continental Wars, Strategy and Tactics each Top Tribe or Surviving Tribe uses. Etc. Etc. To make things colorful and beautiful and have more insight of the game, tribes and players alike.

Just a suggestion. ^^

What he suggesting is Randomly do a blog on his tribe please..

atmospherecf

I would like to see more in depth interviews with Duke's and types of managerial strategies they use.

beebetter

Well Got my attention. Hope it is worth my time to read when it comes out. Bee..

DeletedUser65288

I see what you did there :lol:

Good luck guys! UBM has done a good job in the past with blogs, so hoping he has a good influence on this one!

nah man UBM ain't a rank 1 blog up player :icon_razz:

DeletedUser93066

Did I smell something burning there? Oh that terrible smell of burning fly errr slug!

SHAGAN888

Sweet deal here thanks for all the hard work Im sure that goes into something like this. Ill be watching this blog with enthusiastic anticipation....

shag

DeletedUser115991

Love how people still comment on the original blog posting thread even though it says not to :)

DeletedUser82734

SNEAKYL just tried to start sh:)t with NOTE. This'll be fun. :lol:

Last edited:

beebetter

Good question,, I see a lot of interesting thing's going on. Bee..