Official declaration of war: Get your crushed Ginger!

DeletedUser

CrushedGinger2C.png
Dear Ginger.

We'd like to make it official:

R.L. now officially declares war on you because:

Your leader is an arrogant buffoon with an ego the size of a blimp and a mouth the size of a wormhole.

Your leader actively attempted to recruit our members.

You continually sniped villages from us.

You have been spying on us for a long time.

Your tribe's current leadership has a dishonest playing style that we just plain don't like.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We are now officially putting you on notice that this will not be like your other wars for you, where you used deception, intrigue and down-right lies to bring your opponents to their knees.

You lost 30 villages, millions of defense troops, and multiple players to our attacks today - that was the opening volley. Prepare for more.

R.L.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shlomzi

Attention whore much? Everyone already knows you declared war on us.

Oh, and to this:

You lost 30 villages, millions of defense troops, and multiple players to our attacks today - that was the opening volley. Prepare for more.

Millions of defense troops. Earlier you said our villages were poorly defended, so hardly millions. Yes, it was a good operation. However it still doesnt even bring you equal to what we've nobled off of you - and we havnt even done an operation yet.

It was a good operation, but if you couldn't arrange that with close to 300 members then it'd be disapponting considering the resources at your disposal.

thehorror

shlomzi unleash your crazy irish-ness on his ass like you did too me ;)

DeletedUser

I must admit that google pics cool, but this is soooo late. And btw if you were meant to meaning to look good by this declaration, good tribes generally declare before they attack, not after...

Shlomzi

I couldn't be bothered. They can toot their own horn all they like about how they did a successful operation. Let's look at the facts:

a) Ginger was in war with Chess until today. Therefore a lot of our defense troops were there in waiting for Chess' "counter attack" that they kept claiming was coming.
b) Their ennoblements were largely in i) K26, ii) North K36 surrounded by R.L., or iii) K47.
c) They have close to 300 members.

So yes, it was a good operation. Was it great? No. I'm more disappointed in my own members than anything else. However, as R.L. have known for quite some time - yoeyoeminer has quit. Theyve also known jkrstulovic has quit also. But meh, we'll now just have to fight actives vs actives.

Final fact:

R.L. has done an operation. Yet, in the overall war Ginger is still beating them. Ginger hasn't done an operation yet, just simple individual noblings.

Edit: R.L. are still losing:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ginger
Players:

Timeframe: 26/06/2009 00:00:00 to 06/07/2009 01:43:02

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 42
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 225,772
Side 2: 214,108
Difference: 11,664

image.php
[/spoil]

Sure, they did an op and got 27 villages. However, that accounts for almost all their nobles which shows us they can't fight player to player and ops take time to plan organise and execute, so it will be interesting to see if they can keep this up - as, as you can see, Ginger can definitely noble when doing player vs player, and we are yet to do our op.

Oh, and I'd like to take this chance to congratulate IfYouHaveBalls69 on becoming a father for the first time.

Last edited:

Faetzy

LMAO good pic, but we all knew you were at war anyway...

Gl ginger.

DeletedUser

Can't wait for R.L. to accomplish something important. I almost get excited reading their posts, but then I realize it's all talk and nothing great to back it up. Congrats on nobling an inactive and an isolated player though, you deserve a pat on the back. I'm sure it was a great accomplishment compared to what you usually do.

P.S. A little bit late on the declaration, stop trying to look good for the public. If you want to look less like noobs, my suggestion is declaring then attacking. Gl in the war though, you're gonna need it ;)

DeletedUser

OMG. there was an anime...
where people's souls were turned into little blocks by a remote. and their souls were gone (temporarily) and their bodies were compressed. one cube was 1 person.
oh no wait...that was a star trek episode.

[ontopic] an official declaration? haven't you been at war for like a month or something?

ps: is that a pink pony, horror??? xD you are making me fall in love with you.

DeletedUser

And dear Ginger players....

....just so you know - if you come under heavy attack by us, it is likely that your loudmouth duke will kick you and leave you to the wolves.

That's what happened to the following players yesterday:

locust13
DenisCooper
IndyJeff
yoeyoeminer
jkrstulovic
rinaldo12
Dub1200

http://www.twstats.com/en37/index.php?page=tribe&mode=tribe_changes&id=9755

ah, and let's not forget this previous one:

flipno06 .... another 7 vilages that Ginger won't include in war statistics...

Shlomzi, you can hee and haw and make excuses all day long. The flat out truth is that you love to brag about official war statistics, yet you're always trying to rig them.

And the fact is that Ginger basically is crushed in K47, lost its initiative in K26, lost its pole position in K36, and had 1.5 million worth of troops smashed to bits yesterday.

We at R.L. know that you love to lie and deceive, Shlomzi - we will be coming for you no matter how much cannon fodder you recruit to try and halt our advances.

Shlomzi

locust13 - Quit as his wife had a baby.
DenisCooper - Quit about a month ago.
IndyJeff - Quit about a month ago.
yoeyoeminer - Quit a long time ago - your leaders know that.
jkrstulovic - Quit a while ago.
Dub1200 - Quit about a week ago.

As I said, you may count them in the statistics if you so wish. We dismissed all our quits/inactives yesterday (13 accounts). We were keeping them to noble them internally but since we've been constantly in war we've been unable to do so. So I've been sitting them until we can, I didn't even bother attempting to split trains etc.

Last edited:

DeletedUser137

And rinaldo12....... to boost stats much?

You know we took ALOT more villages from your players than the stats show because you kicked them all.

As weltide linked above:
Gingers scatter.

4 villages were taken of Rinaldo12 who was an active player who was not listed by you above and that would have put us into the lead in points captured by a long long way.

All subsequent noblings of those players will also not go against you.

Shlomzi

Dear lord. I said include them in the stats. There's a feature on TWStats for that, y'know? If I said include them, I hardly dismissed them so you couldn't. Please, logic, use it.

vkek - Quit
DrakaMNE - Quit
blodyx - Inactive
locust13 - Quit
Tiberius1649 - Inactive
DenisCooper - Quit
IndyJeff - Quit
yoeyoeminer - Quit
And1Baller - Banned
jkrstulovic - Quit
Dub1200 - Quit
pppgrunt - Quit

As I posted in these forums and in my own forums, rinaldo was dismissed for dumping his sit on us after we bought him premium. He didn't let us know he was under attack and he dumped his sit on us a matter of seconds before attacks landed.

Now, as I said - include them. I'll spell it out for you since you don't seem to understand: I-N-C-L-U-D-E T-H-E-M. Clear enough yet?

Edit: ..and it was hardly a "scatter". And you accuse me of lying, deceit etc? Ha! I dismissed every single one of them. They didn't "scatter". None of them left.

Double Edit: Oh, and they were dismissed mostly after they had lost their villages. I made sure to dismiss a) All my quits, b) Say you could include them and c) Wait until most attacks were over before I dismissed them as I knew you'd claim we dismiss to boost stats. But heh, you still do. But then again, that's because you are completely incapable of using even the most simple logic.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LMAO:lol:.. is this a joke or what?

Mass Recruiter complaining about recruitment hahaha..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players: vkek DrakaMNE blodyx locust13 Tiberius1649 DenisCooper IndyJeff And1baller yoeyoeminer jkrstulovic Dub1200 pppgrunt

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 26/06/2009 00:00:00 to 06/07/2009 14:20:18

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 38
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 225,604
Side 2: 254,886
Difference: 29,282

image.php

Anaphros

5.1K average on Ginger's ennoblements
6.7k average on RL's one

DeletedUser

weltide, kudos on the Ginger villages that your people captured, but you do realise that you joined this war as an ally of Chess. Chess is no more, well more or less. This would mean that soon all of Ginger will be focusing on you(and just maybe others, :icon_razz:). This might well mean that from now on, you will have to bear the brunt of the war, yourselves:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser137

Side 1:
Players: vkek DrakaMNE blodyx locust13 Tiberius1649 DenisCooper IndyJeff And1baller yoeyoeminer jkrstulovic Dub1200 pppgrunt

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 26/06/2009 00:00:00 to 06/07/2009 14:20:18

Side 2: 38
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 2: 254,886
Difference: 29,282

image.php

Side 1:
Players: vkek DrakaMNE blodyx locust13 Tiberius1649 DenisCooper IndyJeff And1baller yoeyoeminer jkrstulovic Dub1200 pppgrunt rinaldo12

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 26/06/2009 00:00:00 to 06/07/2009 12:00:00

Side 2: 42
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 2: 279,860
Difference: 54,256

image.php

You missed Rinaldo12.
The gap is only 2 villages.

weltide, kudos on the Ginger villages that your people captured, but you do realise that you joined this war as an ally of Chess. Chess is no more, well more or less. This would mean that soon all of Ginger will be focusing on you(and just maybe others, :icon_razz:). This might well mean that from now on, you will have to bear the brunt of the war, yourselves:icon_biggrin:

OOooh scared... Because Ginger ever managed to do anything to Chess except recruit their more gullible members.

DeletedUser

Thank you.

Glad to see someone has the class to give credit where credit is due.

We are well aware of the fact that Shlomzi likes to try and get others to do his dirty work for him. We also noted that Ginger's allies were the ones who were ripping into Chess, and not Ginger.

We did not start the war as allies of Chess, btw - we set Chess as allies at the time because we had a common enemy.

Our antagonism towards Ginger had nothing to do with Chess, it instead stems from the fact that Ginger was continually trying to bully and cajole us.

If Ginger gets others to try and do the dirty work for them again, so be it - we're used to Ginger's dirty deeds.

bomberace101

I'm gonna go with a ginger win on this one good luck guys :)