Official declaration of war: Get your crushed Ginger!

DeletedUser

We rejected all NAP and alliance requests from NERD. SCUM and our relations are just fine.

It's really just pRo we have a problem with.

The coalition weren't NAPped/allied. I started it and it was just to be rid of Chess. However, pRo and SCUM allied, SCUM and NERD allied and pRo and NERD NAPped (or allied, can't remember.) I didn't want alliances with that many tribes.

Hi Shomlzi and everybody else:) I just wanted to make a correction. From Shlomzi's post, one may get the impression that SCUM and NERD became allies during/in the aftermath of the Coalition war, which is not the case. SCUM and NERD were allies even before the coalition. Just for the record.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser137

So in a month-long war there isn't even gonna be one OP from Ginger before their leader quits? This has Chess written all over it.

They have a little something aimed for server-reset time.
We have most of the active players stacked so they will only help us clear up inactives.

DeletedUser

So in a month-long war there isn't even gonna be one OP from Ginger before their leader quits? This has Chess written all over it.

So many things wrong with such a simple statement. Read before posting.

Shlomzi

Kinda gives away the surprise :p

It's hardly a surprise when most attacks had to travel over 4 days anyway.

sajoco17 on 13.07. at 04:13
Hello great members of a great tribe,

As many of you know, many changes have been happening since the start of the tribe. A large amount of my friends from world 6 who help me found this tribe have gone back to play other worlds with little time to devote to our original ideas and plans for this tribe.

The [player]Ginger[/player] war stunted our growth greatly and has caused many leaders to wear out and slow down their game play.

Squad leaders have grown inactive, barons have been switched around, and some dukes have gotten a bit lazy.

Fortunately, [player]Reker545[/player] has stepped into a baron role, supporting the dukes a great deal. Also, [player]Coolworld[/player] has taken up a role as a duke, where he is helping [player]Mrea007[/player] and I where we need it.

Us dukes are having trouble these days... [player]Mrea007[/player] has just started a long trip where he is unable to log on as often, [player]Coolworld[/player] is learning his roles as a duke, and I have been distracted from this game, causing myself to no longer login as often as I would like.

Sadly, due to leadership inactivity, many of our members are no longer playing as they used to and it is difficult to continue our growth.

We have made arrangements for the tribe to merge into our newest friends, [ally]R.L.[/ally], where we hope we can relearn what it means to be active and to play as a tribe. This merger will be very good for most of the tribe, but it may not suit everyone. If you would prefer to move to one of our other allies or NAP's, please contact [player]Coolworld[/player] and he can help make any needed arrangements.

At the current time, the merger is being kept confidential... - We are moving as many over at one time as possible, but remaining undercover. Anyone discussing the merger will put the tribe in jeopardy to those who are remaining as the merge takes place. Please do not discuss it with members of other tribes until the merge is complete. Everyone will receive an invitation.

You may have noticed that some of our members have already gone over. If you wish to go with us to [ally]R.L.[/ally], here are your instructions:
1) Message [player]Drangoonz[/player].

2) Since [ally]R.L.[/ally] does not know our tribe too well, they want to be assured we are sending active and strong members. [player]Drangoonz[/player] will sit your account and hand it over to [player]Slowtyper[/player] in [ally]R.L.[/ally] (he is their duke so take note that he is only sizing you up to know where best to place you once in their tribe).

3) When your sit is complete you will receive a letter with his thoughts and recommendations on your villages along an invitation to the tribe.

4) Once you have left our tribe and accepted your new invitation, go message [player]bbratbomb[/player]. He is our official greeter and he will help get you organized inside.

5) Please do not interrupt the account sitting. If [player]Slowtyper[/player] is incomplete, it will cause a hassle and slow down the merge.

It is our intention to have this move completed within a couple days or sooner. When we are all safely moved over, [player]Coolworld[/player], [player]Mrea007[/player], and I will meet you there.

If you have any questions about this move, or how to set sitters, please just ask [player]Coolworld[/player] or I.

Thank you for being part of this great run with our tribe. It was fun and we all learned a lot. Remember that you were part of a top-20 tribe: Not just any top-20 tribe, but the first attempt of [ally](o_O)[/ally]. It will be back, if not in this world, in many worlds to come. =]

Sincerely,
[player]Coolworld[/player] and [player]Sajoco17[/player]
Dukes of [ally](o_O)[/ally] - Out of Order

P.S. NEVER give out the password to your account. Please set an Account Sitter when leaving for more than one day.

I'm not sure which I [/facepalmed] at more - the extremely annoying multicoloured text or the fact that R.L. are taking in a further 150+ noobs.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It's hardly a surprise when most attacks had to travel over 4 days anyway.

I'm not sure which I [/facepalmed] at more - the extremely annoying multicoloured text or the fact that R.L. are taking in a further 150+ noobs.

WTH is this bull. I never heard of such thing.

EDIT: I like how Ginger is labeled as a player.

g0liath

Keep merging and recruiting, almost to that 500 member mark. That's the tribes goal right? To be the biggest. It's obvious you haven't gone for quality.

I was shocked to hear that this world had a 500 member cap. So I agree whole heartedly with schultz here... coming from W9 that had a 100 member cap and W15 with a 60 member cap... it takes a LONG time to find and keep even 60 active skilled members collected into a somewhat localized area.

My personal opinion is that anyone ever 60 members currently already has a sizable amount of dead weight... especially this early into a world.

DeletedUser

the tribeo_O was a mass recruiting tribe on world35 too (yes these same leaders) with a full set of four family tribes and 11 council members before we pwned them off that world. I hope Ginger wins this war. Good luck to Shlomzi and co. I dont know why sajoco says that they will make the tribe on MANY WORLDS TO COME...i mean are u that used to failure?

DeletedUser

Looks like a pretty even fight so far. Look forward to seeing how this war develops.

DeletedUser137

I was hoping this thread would close seeing that its spammed to hell and we have another new clean Ginger vs R.L. thread that we can spam the hell out of.

DeletedUser

I was hoping this thread would close seeing that its spammed to hell and we have another new clean Ginger vs R.L. thread that we can spam the hell out of.

Try making a useful post instead of being the spammer. Since they are two completely different topics your comment doesn't really make sense.

They did give us lots of ODD though. So we can't complain! ^_^ Ginger nukes go smashy smashy

One would hope the largest mass recruited tribe in the world could stack a village or two.

Seems after 130 incomings R.L. is still too scared to send their snobs my way. And here I was thinking you guys finally stopped being cowards.

DeletedUser71940

We'll see how good they are at stacking once the TWstats update to show much ODD they've gained.

Shlomzi

Side 1:
Tribes: R.L.
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Ginger
Players: jkrstulovic locust13 rinaldo12 yoeyoeminer

Timeframe: 26/06/2009 00:00:00 to 16/07/2009 15:13:15

Total conquers:

Side 1: 557
Side 2: 282
Difference: 275

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 76
Side 2: 74
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,311,082
Side 2: 1,455,045
Difference: 856,037

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 483,401
Side 2: 416,050
Difference: 67,351

image.php

(Included dismissed accounts who werent dismissed days before being nobled. Also didnt include those like Tiberius etc who dont make a different to stats.)

We would like to wish you luck in your op. It's good to see you finally had the guts to go after our actives.