Official Declaration of War

DeletedUser95777

Yes it does. NSA proved that theory for us all. Just ask redfox how much time he spent arguing with me about the info I gave him proving GRIND was going to attack him. But he let his pride get in the way and it cost NSA everything.

And GRIND proves that. They started this war talking all kinds of smack and are still being stomped on none stop.

What TLA has my friend is confidence and experience. And between those two things we will not be stopped.

Let your enemy always believe something different and never boast but only act. That's what I think.

DeletedUser62494

Let your enemy always believe something different and never boast but only act. That's what I think.

Thats all fine and dandy. But lets face it. TLA is leading this war by over 1200 caps and is not really slowing down or being slowed. So suck it up and just stop with the TLA is boast TLA is bragging TLA is pride. Blah blah blah. If you don't want us pasting you guys in the forums then stop us in the trenches.

DeletedUser

at least when we boast we have the ingame stats to back our claims unlike some members who come on here

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *TLA*
Side 2:
Tribes: WST, GRIND!, BUMP!

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,837
Side 2: 629
Difference: 1,208

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,427,440
Side 2: 6,078,507
Difference: 11,348,933

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WST, GRIND!, BUMP!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 3
Difference: 24

chart

Side 1: 247,971
Side 2: 28,823
Difference: 219,148

chart

DeletedUser

We wanted you to take those villges! Its all strategy! OMG I'm starting to talk like bigbert! nooooooooooooooooo

DeletedUser

This seems all to ridiculous to me. If Grind! had wanted an NAP w/ TLA then they would've talked to them about what was going on!!!! It's a fool that doesn't communicate! And I suppose that goes for TLA if you guys were being attack'd by Grind. I mean, the leaders could've talked to each other...

I myself take no sides except for the one my friend is on. Which is WST. I'm not sure if they're still w/ Grind but what my opinion is that if Grind doesn't do something the odds of them surviving much longer are very slim.

And something else... everyone will think they're right. I would be very surprised if this feud ended.... Good luck Grind and good luck TLA! I hope you all have fun bashing each other.

Cheers!

O we got ourselves a tuff guy. Why don't you stop talking your crap and actually try playing. O wait my friends in this world. SHUT UP! This world doesn't need you nonsense posting trolls.

NO ONE WANTED IT TO WORK OUT! ITS TRIBAL WARS! Players like you make me puke. Wanting tribes to work it out like its the real world. Disgusting.

DeletedUser

Who are you to come on here talking crap Satans Fallen Soldier? Your just as much a nobody as them.... so why don't you go get an account.

DeletedUser

It is simply wonderful seeing a player from WST and Grind go barb everyday.The clan and Bump are basically inactives as well.So the it WILL NOT BE LONG until the world is won.Watch in awe at the hammering our enemy take over the next 10 days.You will be amazed.)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: GRIND!, BUMP!, TC, MT, WST

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 319
Side 2: 48
Difference: 271

chart

Side 1: 3,064,302
Side 2: 439,577
Difference: 2,624,725

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WST

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 160
Side 2: 15
Difference: 145

chart

Side 1: 1,535,101
Side 2: 135,705
Difference: 1,399,396

chart

DeletedUser

Win or lose I promise you I will make it no easy task for you roll over this world. If I have to single handedly show you that we are not scum then so be it. I'll take on the whole of you lot with my friends until the last or alone if need be. Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Personal Courage my good man. I am loyal to those that stand by me until there is no ability to fight back. It is my Duty, to stand in the way of those that think they have a god given right to win and hold the line as long as I am capable of doing so. Respect is earned and not given freely and those I respect know it. Selfless Service means sitting accounts at the cost of my own if need be and sacrificing my own troops for the better of my tribe if needed. Honor is something that some on both sides of this war have and also something that many need to work on as they have lost some. Integrity is not cheating to attain an upper hand, much like some have done that I know for fact. Last but not least is Personal Courage, standing tall against whatever odds may befall me and my allies, fighting till the last wall has crumbled and the last troop dead...and then continuing to fight.

I hope you are still doing this silent since I have not found much fight in you and I been hoping you would fight back since you are making it easy to take your villages.
I took 17 from you and still looking for the fight you promised me and I thought you were one of the best Grind has to offer is there no one in Grind that has any skill that wishes to fight me?

DeletedUser

silenthro quit on me and i was just starting to have fun with him hmm who's next ? lol

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope all is well for everybody.

Congrats on a great year TLA.

DeletedUser

Yep, sorry folks... I quit playing awhile back. I think you can ask logboss and jvincent when it was I quit since it should be obvious since thats when they finally started to get some caps :p

DeletedUser87372

So are you saying you quit because you saw a sudden influx of attacks and nobles and realised you could not stay on top of it? It is a shame you have quit as I held you in high regard as an opponent. It would seem the only player I have targeted who has not quit or gone inactive is Sweenster.

Well I am sure you quit for other RL reasons and for that I applaud and am happy for you. Best of luck in RL and good to know you.

Merry Christmas to all.

DeletedUser

Kudos on sweenster sticking out though :]

Sux you quit silent tbh, figured you'd be in for the long haul until the end :[