Official Declaration of WAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4328

Nobles dont cost basically nothing for any player over 20K not to mention 200K

I think he means when you lose a noble in an offence attack that that noble can be replaced for only 1 noble packet

DeletedUser

You don't have to take him out all in one go. Just put him under attack. Then he's a fugitive and no tribe with any honour will take him in. Nobles lost in offense don't cost beans for a tribe the size of FTR.

Just a helpful hint for the next time you want to catch someone you feel has wronged you.

The thing is, that he already was a "Fugitive" - Maybe not according to the official "Fugitive-Attack" rules, but because of what he had done, and this was known.

Who said you had to take him all-out in a 5min-timeframe? When he was in KG he wouldn't had recieved any support, and I hardly can think that FTR would've had any problems at all with a 1mil-point-player when he stood alone. Even if not whole FTR would attack at one time.

Now let's see. A coordinated has to be planned into every single detail - Otherwise you loose way more than needed.
In this war i've had over 900 attacks incoming and all due to bad timing, "Easyread-Fakes" and stuffs like that I/we have managed to kill over 50 offensive nobles. If these attacks would have been better planned, with nobles not arriving 6 hours after the last clearing force the result would have been much worse than 3 lost villages.
When seeing attacks like these, from people who has had more than five days to plan it, i still see no reason to discuss why Ftr couldn't make a great attack in one day - without knowing When it should happen.
Loosing more troops than needed is not what we would need in these times, and that simply ain't the Ftr-Way.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Now let's see. A coordinated has to be planned into every single detail - Otherwise you loose way more than needed.
In this war i've had over 900 attacks incoming and all due to bad timing, "Easyread-Fakes" and stuffs like that I/we have managed to kill over 50 offensive nobles. If these attacks would have been better planned, with nobles not arriving 6 hours after the last clearing force the result would have been much worse than 3 lost villages.
When seeing attacks like these, from people who has had more than five days to plan it, i still see no reason to discuss why Ftr couldn't make a great attack in one day - without knowing When it should happen.
Loosing more troops than needed is not what we would need in these times, and that simply ain't the Ftr-Way.

Yea, but you've got quite a few tens of thousand support-troops from others too, which Asterios would not had got from anyone when he was in KG...

DeletedUser

Yea, but you've got quite a few tens of thousand support-troops from others too, which Asterios would not had got from anyone when he was in KG...

Which he wouldn't get either, if he tried to join a tribe that didn't want to war Ftr :)

DeletedUser

Which he wouldn't get either, if he tried to join a tribe that didn't want to war Ftr :)

All tribes want war with FTR because all want to be number 1. Noones going to fight to make FTR win they fight for their own win. Unless your TW and maybe HOT.

DeletedUser

and StW as FTR is very valuable as tribe and group of members.

StW thx FTR for teaching us some poker tricks.

DeletedUser

EVERYTHING ABOVE HERE IS OLD

you gotta love nostalgia. i think it's time we looked back at the claims that were made, the issues raised, and see, how things turned out in these regards.

DeletedUser

I agree.. I do not care for Asterios and I hope he is destroyed in this war, for he is a liar and an idiot... However, for all those tribes and players out there who have done nothing but complain about FTR, and planned over and over again on how they would eventually attack/defend against them, this is the chance for you to take your shot! FTR has had its reign in this world, and will now fall, just like every other great nation/city throughout history... Question I ask you all now is, "do you want to be part of the victory team? or do you want to fall with the loser?" Choice is yours!

and obviously you changed your mind halfway through.

Status
Not open for further replies.