[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

Yes, but I would expect he designed the script, or at least the part that makes the maps appear how they are, so his look of cleanliness and conciseness still comes from him. Unless, that is, he had help with the script.

DeletedUser

you use photoshop, a program designed by someone else...what's the difference?

But my maps aren't generated by a computer more a human, so that would make them unique to that person.

I do have photoshop nowadays so if you still want a map ask here.

DeletedUser

Top 5 map.

[spoil]
w16map-1.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Apples, did the other tribes also end up as red? It looks like C2 has villages right about where Sunny is.

DeletedUser

Hey Apples, did the other tribes also end up as red? It looks like C2 has villages right about where Sunny is.

Woops. Didn't notice that, been awhile since i've used photoshop lol

Changed the map to how it should be.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
11767bt.jpg
[/spoil]

Got bored and wanted to try it out :).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Last War? Maybe Not.

Honestly I don't get why tribes [in worlds that ended] try to keep their alliance to save their account. If it results in a sealed world, then its no fun. Keep makinge new tribes, and then new wars, till their is a supreme rules who has 1 billion points.

MichielK

The Last War? Maybe Not.

Honestly I don't get why tribes [in worlds that ended] try to keep their alliance to save their account. If it results in a sealed world, then its no fun. Keep makinge new tribes, and then new wars, till their is a supreme rules who has 1 billion points.

It's not to "save their account", it's because they spent years having fun playing for the same team and want to share the victory together. If you don't get that, you must've had some pretty bad luck with the tribes you joined.