[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

chicken.... with a hint of scotch is my guess

Haza, are you implying I'm a coward? And, it doesn't take a genius to work out my point of view. I'm simplying following the logical route. And regardless of what my opinion and my beliefs may be, this doesn't mean that I have any less respect the other tribes or the members within these tribes.

Plus I like the idea of being frotline, never had the chance to fight propperly before :p

Bad typing is because I cant type on phone

DeletedUser

i was actually quoting the matrix... you know the whole everything tastes like chicken part... plus i know you like whiskey so added in scotch.

i actually agree with what you are saying and i understand your point fully. sorry if i gave a different impression it was never intended that way :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

i was actually quoting the matrix... you know the whole everything tastes like chicken part... plus i know you like whiskey so added in scotch.

i actually agree with what you are saying and i understand your point fully. sorry if i gave a different impression it was never intended that way :icon_confused:

Na you didn't, I should have put a smiley after the question mark, made it look less serious which it was meant to be :icon_biggrin:

And no, I haven't watched the matrix the whole way through o_O

Going by Psycho's map, i'd say Bang will have a harder time defending the front with plight and yet at the same time i'd say we'd also find it harder to defend the front with C2.

I by this, I simply mean that Bang! looks like a more awkward shape...

Sucks to be us =D

Then again where all friends so it's all good =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha yea i agree that bang is one hell of a weird shape lol

either way no one will be stacking all of that lol, way too hard for that :icon_confused:

especially for me, as i have no troops.... im just a simple pointwhore :icon_wink:

DeletedUser37644

Made one for April.

[spoil]

PLIGHT
LSHRV
BANG!
*MK*

World-map-02-04-2010.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser37644

Been busy. :)
Here's one for May.
Merged them in reverse, last is on top.

[spoil]

PLIGHT
LSHRV
BANG!
*MK*

World-Map-02-05-2010.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

A little bit more solidarity in the blue and we'll look like a gargoyle :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Haven't you ever seen what happens when the ghosts catch Pacman? He dies starting at the mouth. Look at the map. Carnage be coming in K56, K65, K75, K85, and K95, the main parts of the mouth :icon_wink: