[Official] Map Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I didn't say you were. I said Plight is. CBK and I aren't the same person :lol:.

Kreamer

Sorry to ruin your Christmas fantasy-come-true... but I'm not hoarding nobles. Its all been about working 90-95 hour work weeks all month. In addition to my real job hours increasing dramatically for the season, I've been in TW Support Mod Training.
Talk about jumping into the shark tank! Its been a real juggling act. :xmas eek:
sharkjuggles1.jpg

So... happy "Attack Break" and Best Holiday Wishes, everyone!

I wish I could balance sharks on my hand... Can you juggle them too??? That would be sweet... Anyways, tell people to lay off and let you pwn some noobs :p

DeletedUser

I'll get that map to you when my pc is fixed, until then... 'enjoy' rheem's.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Same map, one is smaller. Different style to normal, let me know what you think :)

Small
[spoil]
MAP12febsmall1.png
[/spoil]

Large
[spoil]
map12feb2.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Nice map, as always. Congrats Rheem. But i think tribe nakes should be more direct. We know which tribe is which cause we play the world.. but in plight/Ni! some pp might get confused by who is who.

DeletedUser

I suggest, seeing as you make the layers so overlapping, that you make the layers all higher opacity. That way, you can spot others beneath. It's an idea I saw from W28. Judge on your own style.

DeletedUser37644

To play around with my new computer, I decided to make a map. This is my first attempt and I was using GIMP.
[spoil]
TOP 4 TRIBES
PLIGHT

LSHRV
BANG!
World-Map-14-02-2010.jpg
[/spoil]
PS:
C² still looks like a dinosaur.

DeletedUser

LSHRV almost looks like pac-man, all they need is to lose a few more ( or expand ) around the mouth area

DeletedUser

c2 and LSHRV look like Barney and that green dinosaur on there to me :lol:

nice map psycho

DeletedUser37644

I should make a habit to make a map every week. I worked on the process in which I make the map. They are not that hard to make.
Copy tribe by tribe>Edit each individual tribe>Merge all into 1 layer> Add grid
Each layer is added by world rank starting from the first.
Only the tribes of interest, the ones that most people want to hear about.

[spoil]

PLIGHT
LSHRV
BANG!
Ni!
*MK*

Worldmap-2-17-2010.jpg

[/spoil]

PS: Bang! looks like a bird landing on the back of a dinosaur.
Also, is it me or does *MK* look like a duck?

Last edited:

Horagod

I lol... C2 became Barney...

(remembered the "Kill Barney Song in Youtube" eheheh)

DeletedUser37644

Here is another one, not much has changed.

[spoil]

PLIGHT
LSHRV
BANG!
Ni!
*MK*

World-Map-26-02-2010.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser37644

One for March.
Ni! has turned too small to catch attention.

[spoil]

PLIGHT
LSHRV
BANG!
*MK*

World-Map-19-03-2010.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Unless Plight have a civil war, I reckon this would will end up having two tribes. Plight and C2.

DeletedUser

truscott6....I have noticed you have made comments in past as we study these maps, just out of curiosity when you come out of the closet which way you see yourself going cause either way it looks like you will be a front line player:p